Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES  (Read 26503 times)
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:59:16 PM

I had Keyd Stars ML in some random parlay for like -800 and they've lost lol. I might have a biased view but it looks like in CsGo big dogs make an upset pretty damn often.
michinzx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

I had Keyd Stars ML in some random parlay for like -800 and they've lost lol. I might have a biased view but it looks like in CsGo big dogs make an upset pretty damn often.

The only thing I think the casters are right about in this game is that "anything can happen," and its fairly accurate; bad map picks, just missing the timing by a tenth of a second can cost even the clear overdogs an entire match. Great examples I see often: scoping out from the AWP at the worst possible moment and costing the round; just having your back turned at the wrong moment, having a grenade out at the exact wrong moment, etc. And with the economy system in CSGO plays a large part, small mistakes on key rounds can actually end up cost 2 or even 3 rounds depending on the money. I didnt watch the game but my guess is that KeyD were either not on form or small things like this added up and cost them the game. I think something similar happened with Titan v LDLC a long time ago, back when Titan were considered one of the best in the world with a good portion of the ex LDLC, now nV lineup. -1 unit for me, but it happens, LCS is pretty free though, upsets are rare.

PS, whats your thoughts on Rain vs Maru?
magicmexican

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:16:11 PM

PS, whats your thoughts on Rain vs Maru?

Its tough, i was thinking about firing Rain ML @2.8 or Rain +1,5 at even money (just because of the odds), but decided not too. On the one hand, he looks to be in the pretty damn good shape, destroying both Innovation and Bbyong.

However, those 2 are not at the same level as Maru when it comes to TvP. Maru's TvP is hands down the best in the world right now, with Dream coming close 2nd.

Stylistically, i think its a good match for Maru. Rain is a defensive toss, with a very few all-in/timing builds in his arsenal (mostly blink stalkers). I expect him just trying to defend his 3 bases on most maps and Maru just dropping/multitasking him to death. Rain have shown a weakness to this kind of drop/multiprong attacks style against Fantasy, and Maru is like Fantasy times 10.

Maru should be super comfortable against Rain, unlike vs someone tricky and annoying like Parting. So i think the most likely outcome is Maru 3-1

The only reason why i did pass on taking that line is Maru's potential wrists problems.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

thanks, trying out this parlay with that in mind.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:17:49 PM

unfortunately, Liquid decided to give away Ryze and therefore the game to Gravity, parlay was going good with the Impulse win but oh well.

on a semi related note, CLG vs TSM is starting soon, going to be a great game no matter who wins.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

I really love Counter Strike : Global Offensive as a game , could you please recommend a good website for gambling or betting ? I already know CSGOLounge even If I never tested it because I didn't really understand hwo it works .
Also could you tell me which website should I choose on the three others you posted ? I have no experience and I wanna choose one and one only ? which one you recommend highly . https://nitrogensports.eu/ looks good (looking at the design I'd say it's professional) .

michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:01:47 PM

I really love Counter Strike : Global Offensive as a game , could you please recommend a good website for gambling or betting ? I already know CSGOLounge even If I never tested it because I didn't really understand hwo it works .
Also could you tell me which website should I choose on the three others you posted ? I have no experience and I wanna choose one and one only ? which one you recommend highly . https://nitrogensports.eu/ looks good (looking at the design I'd say it's professional) .

I honestly got tired of csgolounge a while ago, and nitrogensports is alright for betting, the only negative thing i would have to say about them is the time it takes for some wagers to be graded and their blackjack is terrible.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:19:15 PM

CS:GO parlay-

80% sure this parlay will hit
magicmexican

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Quite ballsy to be so confident in any parlay that includes VirtusThrow :-D

I also didnt follow a scene for quite a while, but i remember Titan being actually a very decent team. Is this no longer the case?
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:57:22 PM

Quite ballsy to be so confident in any parlay that includes VirtusThrow :-D

I also didnt follow a scene for quite a while, but i remember Titan being actually a very decent team. Is this no longer the case?

Titan is almost entirely dependant on kenny and apex to perform now; if that game wasnt in the mix id say 95% it would hit, if we were talking about kenny from 6-7 months ago virtus wouldnt have a chance if the map wasnt cache or mirage, but Kenny has really gotten rusty, but he still shows his insane moments. but its cs who knows what'll happen
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:12:08 AM

that match was gross, i had the same bet for vp map 1 it was on the final leg of a big parlay. they were even up 8-7 Half time as terrorist i believe. Anything can happen in these cs go matches Huh Roll Eyes Grin Cry
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:46:04 AM

that match was gross, i had the same bet for vp map 1 it was on the final leg of a big parlay. they were even up 8-7 Half time as terrorist i believe. Anything can happen in these cs go matches Huh Roll Eyes Grin Cry

yup, csgo is becoming harder and harder to predict, I might just bet on LCS more until the next big major or something.
magicmexican

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:51:10 AM

A lot of very close games lately. Even that Navi line in the parlay ended up being 16-13.

I think CsGo is the most specific and hard e-sport to bet on, the variance looks huge.

On the other hand, i think the value lays @underdogs, and more likely, in the spreads
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:28:45 PM

A lot of very close games lately. Even that Navi line in the parlay ended up being 16-13.

I think CsGo is the most specific and hard e-sport to bet on, the variance looks huge.

On the other hand, i think the value lays @underdogs, and more likely, in the spreads

great observation magic, and for the most part thats true. I dont remember where but someone decided to bet 1 unit on every bo1 match on the underdog, and they ended up coming out ahead, it was an interesting experiment.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:06:15 PM

this is a pretty daft parlay, i fully expect this to lose.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:58:38 PM

another parlay, relatively safe
badjacks99

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:11:40 PM

good looking slip. Dignitas could easily show up on this one though. that would be my only worry for this parlay. good luck to you buddy.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

good looking slip. Dignitas could easily show up on this one though. that would be my only worry for this parlay. good luck to you buddy.

I was thinking the same thing, but at the same time, I really wanted that bet in there to give a nice boost to the parlay odds.
magicmexican

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:12:55 PM

I am not a fan of adding any of these -2000 or so lines to the parlay. I call them "parlay killers" for a reason. Especially in CsGO, where it seems that -1000 and -2000 favs lose way more often than ones in Dota/Starcraft.

A couple of months ago i used to add a lot of these "lock" lines to the parlays, from CsGo, from tennis, from other sports. And its just not worth it, they fail too often and dont bring that much value.
badjacks99

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

yea magic is right on this one, i myself steer clear of these bets. to me the risk greatly outweighs the reward. Although i think penta have 0% chance of winning, i still wouldn't want it in my parlay. -500 is about the worst odds i will take. just me though Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: