Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [close]  (Read 3518 times)
WTS Hero Acct (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:07:10 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 05:13:02 PM by WTS Hero Acct

[close]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:15:18 PM

escrow?

i offer 1.2 btc
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:15:06 PM

escrow?

i offer 1.2 btc

Thanks for the offer.  I will keep taking offers for the next week or so.

I guess escrow is possible, I just don't want to see the account get red flagged as some like to do.

That's what the escrows are used . They are basically trusted members . So basically the Idendity of the account won't get releaved before you sell your account .
Btw could you tell us how much Activity / posts (Approximated numbers to keep your account annonymus)

~ Madness

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:43:37 PM

Is it on default trust? If not then your asking price is probably a bit on the high side. I think there is also a very good chance you would need to wait an extended period to sell it as heros in general take a very long time to sell.

Also does the account happen to be a donator/VIP? If so then I might be interested but not at that price.
WTS Hero Acct (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:48:08 PM

Is it on default trust? If not then your asking price is probably a bit on the high side. I think there is also a very good chance you would need to wait an extended period to sell it as heros in general take a very long time to sell.

Also does the account happen to be a donator/VIP? If so then I might be interested but not at that price.

I do not think it is on default trust, and is not donator/VIP.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:58:08 PM

your asking for 3 btc? with green trust could be worth that or a little more.

Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:00:17 PM

Smiley
In my experience this is not the case but if you feel otherwise then you should buy it.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:02:45 PM

Smiley
In my experience this is not the case but if you feel otherwise then you should buy it.

Nah not looking to buy anything ATM. but I think a Hero account with some green trust looks good on paper. Smiley
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:03:13 PM

Smiley

The guy seems like he is trolling or spamming or whatever .
In the best cases (Avatar , being on DefaultTrust List , Green positive , a lot of posts and a lot of Activity (soon legendary) ) , the best it can get is 2 BTC I guess. Tops nothing more then that

~ Madness

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:35:56 PM

does it have trusted green trust or non trusted positive trust ? 2BTC is still so high anyways selling a green trust account lead to a scam

WTS Hero Acct (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:02:16 PM

does it have trusted green trust or non trusted positive trust ? 2BTC is still so high anyways selling a green trust account lead to a scam

Yes, definitely has trusted green feedback
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:24:07 PM

I don't like seeing these sales on the forums. Lower account levels I'm okay with, but a Hero member with trust is just begging for someone to buy it for x amount of Bitcoin and scam for >x amount.

Hopefully it takes a long time to sell, good luck.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:33:32 PM

Total posts and activity count?
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:39:59 PM

I don't think it would be a very good idea to disclose such information because doing so would potentially reveal the identity of the account.

I would also say there is a good chance that the OP is not serious about selling based on his very high price and him not being very responsive on this thread.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:41:57 PM

I don't think it would be a very good idea to disclose such information because doing so would potentially reveal the identity of the account.

I would also say there is a good chance that the OP is not serious about selling based on his very high price and him not being very responsive on this thread.
Just activity would be fine then.
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Just activity would be fine then.
The OP says it is hero so 490 or greater. I would think people would be more concerned about the trust rating over the activity level as that is what people are going to pay for
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:43:54 PM

I don't like seeing these sales on the forums. Lower account levels I'm okay with, but a Hero member with trust is just begging for someone to buy it for x amount of Bitcoin and scam for >x amount.

I will be keeping an eye out if a potential buyer tries to scam.

you cant do this if the account buyer doing some deal with someone you dont know eaither he is going to scam unless he scames , you should remove freen trust before selling it otherwise it can be used for s scam

wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

I will be keeping an eye out if a potential buyer tries to scam.
a lot of scams are done via private messages so it would be difficult to detect scams prior to them being pulled off.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:38:18 PM

Can you prove that you own the account? I'm asking for others who may be interested.

If not what proves that the account wasn't hacked?
WTS Hero Acct (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:14:29 PM

Can you prove that you own the account? I'm asking for others who may be interested.

If not what proves that the account wasn't hacked?

Yes, of course I could prove this and no it is not hacked.  That is why I'm willing to go with a reputable escrow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: