Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82120 times)
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:20:42 PM

Just got 3rd, i was the chip leader during the main time, but i was lost one hand to another good player, his river card made his hand into a spade flush, and i had to lose my good hands with a straight.. Sad

Still don't have the money-120 mbtc on my account, when will i get it? thanks!

You did get the money! It shows you transferred it Huh

no, i didn't transfer, did hacker do that? and also i checked the deposit and payout history in this week, can't see any history.

if it is transferred by a hacker, please don't allow him to withdraw, and make my chips to me, thanks!

You really got hacked? Have you set a strong password or something easy to guess?

i don't think so, i never saw 120 mbtc was credited to my balance cause after i got 3rd place, i look at my balance was not added 120 mbtc, i kept refresh my account for 30 minutes to wait my prize, but saw nothing, it should not be a hacker to transfer it.

and i have a few mbtc on my account, if it was hacker, why he didn't also transfer my few mbtc?

is that possible to see my transfer logs??? i checked my deposit and payout history and they showed nothing about the transfer history

I can see everything on my back end.

ok, what's the time? did he transfer INSTANTLY after finished my tourney? and tell me that guy's account, you can pm me the detail. But i still don't think it is hacked cause i kept refreshing after i finished the tourney but NEVER saw my balance was credited. Shocked Sad Sad

I cannot give any information on his account.

it is ridiculous, cause i never saw the money, why i lied to u? after that i claimed that in the forum and your chatting room, but never saw money. and i can't see my transfer log?Huh?

and you said there was someone transferred it but don't even tell me the "hacker" name, so i just wonder it is a system bug, or you don't wanna pay me, it is very SAD! i thought i should have a nice Christmas, but not!

Im sorry but everyone else was paid out this morning. I cannot pay you the MBC just bc you say you got hacked. No bug would transfer to another player. All transfers and pay outs are manual. and yes you can see the screen shot of your transfer. send me your email.

i never said it is hacked, u can see the dialog we quoted here, after i saw you said there was someone transferred so i just thought there was a hack but i still prefer there was a bug didn't credit on my account..

that's was so weird cause i didn't see my balance was added it after i finished the freeroll, and i kept refresh it for 30 minutes so i think it must not a hacker.

email: fox19891989@hotmail.com

Hacked or not… it was transferred. I emailed you a screen shot of the transfer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:26:41 PM

I saw it, i was credited 4:19:33 pm, but after 13 seconds, namely: 4:19:46 pm, i have to say it should be a crazy hacker did that so quickly even i refresh my balance and still saw nothing. but after that i post here and claimed i didn't see the balance in chatting room, there was no people there, after you paid him you just be back online! you should really saw my posts before paying him, so you can stop his withdrawal.

I have to say: fuck this hacker, he will be dead in a few day, fuck him!!!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:30:29 PM

I saw it, i was credited 4:19:33 pm, but after 13 seconds, namely: 4:19:46 pm, i have to say it should be a crazy hacker did that so quickly even i refresh my balance and still saw nothing. but after that i post here and claimed i didn't see the balance in chatting room, there was no people there, after you paid him you just be back online! you should really saw my posts before paying him, so you can stop his withdrawal.

No I cannot. We are not responsible for hacked accounts or multi account users. As you could or anyone can put in tickets all day long saying there account was hacked but simply the pW was given out or not taken care of and therefor someone transferred it or just someone simply wanting to scam us…… So we just don't get involved. Im going to close this ticket along with your email. Thank you and we are sorry for your troubles but you can Play in the NYE tourney ! ! !
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:35:47 PM

No I cannot. We are not responsible for hacked accounts or multi account users. As you could or anyone can put in tickets all day long saying there account was hacked but simply the pW was given out or not taken care of and therefor someone transferred it or just someone simply wanting to scam us…… So we just don't get involved. Im going to close this ticket along with your email. Thank you and we are sorry for your troubles but you can Play in the NYE tourney ! ! !

don't have money now, but you should enhance the security level, like add second password function to transfer to player or email confirmation, so hackers will be less in your site, again, bad luck to the hackers, fuck them, pathetic and poor dog even hack 0.12 btc. i think my 0.12 btc was paid to him to buy his grave!!!
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:36:14 PM

No I cannot. We are not responsible for hacked accounts or multi account users. As you could or anyone can put in tickets all day long saying there account was hacked but simply the pW was given out or not taken care of and therefor someone transferred it or just someone simply wanting to scam us…… So we just don't get involved.

Play in the NYE tourney !

You're not responsible for hacked accounts, but maybe you could help him out by checking the hacker's ip? There's a chance it was just another player who guessed his pw. If so, there's a chance of him getting his BTC back.

It must really suck to spent couple of hours playing, finish 3rd and lose all your winnings like that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

No I cannot. We are not responsible for hacked accounts or multi account users. As you could or anyone can put in tickets all day long saying there account was hacked but simply the pW was given out or not taken care of and therefor someone transferred it or just someone simply wanting to scam us…… So we just don't get involved.

You're not responsible for hacked accounts, but maybe you could help him out by checking the hacker's ip? There's a chance it was just another player who guessed his pw. If so, there's a chance of him getting his BTC back.

It must really suck to spent couple of hours playing, finish 3rd and lose all your winnings like that.

Yes- but Ip's don't really mean much bc there almost always different. We have other ways of tracking cheating and hacking. But a hacker who is a real hacker would not want 120mbc, he might of want to get the 400mbc from the first prize winner??? or maybe not but this was a transfer to another player. And since we don't require NAME, NUBMER or an ID there is not really any way other then to not take responsibility.
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:50:03 PM

Yes- but Ip's don't really mean much bc there almost always different. We have other ways of tracking cheating and hacking. But a hacker who is a real hacker would not want 120mbc, he might of want to get the 400mbc from the first prize winner??? or maybe not but this was a transfer to another player. And since we don't require NAME, NUBMER or an ID there is not really any way other then to not take responsibility.

actually you should enhance security level to player-player transfer, or cancel this service, in betcoin-another poker house, they have strict censorship scheme on player-player transfer so they can decrease the possibility of player hacker, cheating and so forth, cheaters can create multi accounts to join one freeroll and get much btc in one freeroll.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:54:38 PM

actually you should enhance security level to player-player transfer, or cancel this service, in betcoin-another poker house, they have strict censorship scheme on player-player transfer so they can decrease the possibility of player hacker, cheating and so forth, cheaters can create multi accounts to join one freeroll and get much btc in one freeroll.

Any suggestion on what type of enhancement you would like to see? or have seen? Please share it with us.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:03:20 PM

it's really sad what happened to fox , I know that it's really hard for both of fox and luckyflop but you have to do something
try to contact the person who received the money or check the IP when fox sent the money to that player
the internet is full of similar stories in pokerstars , but they were able to freeze the money and return it to the sender after checking the IPs
another  negative thing about crypto poker  Sad but in general thanks for the great freeroll lucky flop it was fun
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:13:10 PM

it's really sad what happened to fox , I know that it's really hard for both of fox and luckyflop but you have to do something
try to contact the person who received the money or check the IP when fox sent the money to that player
the internet is full of similar stories in pokerstars , but they were able to freeze the money and return it to the sender after checking the IPs
another  negative thing about crypto poker  Sad but in general thanks for the great freeroll lucky flop it was fun

I can cancel ALL transfers which is what we will do. That feature will no longer be available.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:07:46 PM

Whats the point in checking the IP? the year is almost 2016 and people culd get IP from anywhere easily. Checking IP will not prove anything , there is nothing can be done unless the transfer will be reverse by the admin

I can cancel ALL transfers which is what we will do. That feature will no longer be available.

So the hacker send the funds to his account and hasnt withdraw anything yet?
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:19:46 PM

I think the hacker has already withdrawn my btc, if he didn't do that, i think bigfish would transfer that money back to my account.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:28:32 PM

I think the hacker has already withdrawn my btc, if he didn't do that, i think bigfish would transfer that money back to my account.

That is why Im asking him this, he said that he will cancel all transfers but does it include yours or all future transfer. To prevent this from happening again. Internal transfer should be validated with email confirmation as well so even hacker has access to the account , he will not be able to transfer it if he doesnt have access to email
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:35:50 PM

That is why Im asking him this, he said that he will cancel all transfers but does it include yours or all future transfer. To prevent this from happening again. Internal transfer should be validated with email confirmation as well so even hacker has access to the account , he will not be able to transfer it if he doesnt have access to email

yes this is logical way to prevent hackers, they should add it before my hacking thing, but it is too late, i am also know software and internet security things, i hope my issue can contribute sime good ideas to OP, so we won't lose money here any more, and withdrawals take longer time is a good way to prevent hacks.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:50:12 PM

yes this is logical way to prevent hackers, they should add it before my hacking thing, but it is too late, i am also know software and internet security things, i hope my issue can contribute sime good ideas to OP, so we won't lose money here any more, and withdrawals take longer time is a good way to prevent hacks.

Preventing this thing to happen again by holding withdrawal for a longer time is not good for the business. In bitcoin gambling, withdrawals need to be as fast as possible or even instant. Your account must have a very easy password that the hacker can guess in a very short time interval
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:03:02 PM

Preventing this thing to happen again by holding withdrawal for a longer time is not good for the business. In bitcoin gambling, withdrawals need to be as fast as possible or even instant. Your account must have a very easy password that the hacker can guess in a very short time interval

not easy , over 10 char, but i think hacker is researching my password while i spent 2 and half hour to play in the freeroll, i was the chio leader during most time, at least leaded over 1 hour, so he guessed my pwd during my game or even knew that before the freeroll, and watched my game, and logged in my account on the browser, and transfer before i withdraw, imo he should hack other bigger money cause 0.12 btc is a few to me, or even a few to him.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:30:27 PM

not easy , over 10 char, but i think hacker is researching my password while i spent 2 and half hour to play in the freeroll, i was the chio leader during most time, at least leaded over 1 hour, so he guessed my pwd during my game or even knew that before the freeroll, and watched my game, and logged in my account on the browser, and transfer before i withdraw, imo he should hack other bigger money cause 0.12 btc is a few to me, or even a few to him.

fox19891989 is over 10 characters as well. If your password consist of hard characters than it is not possible to guess your password in less than 2.5 hours. Some sites usually locks down account automatic when they put in too many wrong passwords, therefore no one can try to guess the password of an account
karakhan

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:37:21 PM

nice story bro transfer your balance to somewhere then cry about hacking

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
fox19891989

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:47:32 PM

nice story bro transfer your balance to somewhere then cry about hacking

stop bullshiting here, you fucking retarded here, OP and many people know me here, i have played in this site for almost 1 year, i never did this kind of thing to transfer to myself and then wanna op to compensate me the money, shut up your retarded mouth!
karakhan

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:59:13 PM

you said nothing transferred in your transaction history cool story bro

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: