Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Become A Registered PICISI Contractor (writers, vid pros, & artists)  (Read 6771 times)
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:39:36 PM

Hello.

I am from spain.
I am a fan of bitcoin.

My mother tongue is Spanish (castilian).
If you need translators...
...i am here.

Bye bye.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:06:12 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 06:38:49 AM by Armis

anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:08:16 AM

So we get paid in Bitcoin, or these "tokens"?
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:38:08 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 12:16:44 PM by Armis

So we get paid in Bitcoin, or these "tokens"?

Thanks for your question, here is the answer:

The PICISI Compensation Plan

All PICISI work assignments listed are paid for with PICISI issued tokens.  The only exception to that is work that must be done in order to facilitate PICISI startup, eg: the PSD image to show people the intended design for the website, a PICISI explainer video, the production of the site itself, and the minting of the tokens.  

Once the site starts earning fees, the amount received in fiat will be used to buy tokens at exchanges that have PICISI issued tokens.   Since the token is tied to the specific performance of a specific business that actually uses the token in the day to day operation of the business the token is expected to be both strong and stable.

There are two ways to be associated with PICISI (outside of Admin) as a self-employed/freelance/independent contractor:

1)  as a Promotion Contractor where you work for PICISI and paid by PICISI with tokens issued by PICISI.
and
2)  as a Campaign Contractor where you work for Campaign Organizers (we escrow funds and broker the deal) to help them create, develop, and or promote their campaigns.

To answer your question more pointedly, yes, we will pay you btc or any currency of your choosing for the work that is done prior to issuance of the PiCISI issued tokens.

Those currently available for payment in BTC are:  
1)  Graphic art, to edit a PSD that will show people the intended design of the PICISI website -- this is available to bid on now
2)  a PICISI explainer video -- this is not yet available to bid on now
3)  the production of the site itelf -- this contract was already awarded

thanks

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:20:07 AM

There are three people currently vying for the Content Director position. 

Once preliminary discourse is complete, I will ask that you specifically outline how you intend on carrying out your duties for the following month. 

Your production plan should include specific goals, and methods for achievement given the resources available to you. 

If they seem unrealistic or weak you and I will work on your plans together. 

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:21:59 PM

Here is the newest PICISI Sponsor List.

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:19:37 AM

I am interested in multiple posts. How do I contact you?
Content and marketing is what I'm interested in apart from managing stuff

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:41:50 AM

That's great to hear, I will add your contact info to the OP.   If my entry is incorrect please let me know.

Are you also saying you have an interest in one of the Admin positions in addition to the Promotion Contractor assignments?  If so which admin position?

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:56:19 AM

That's great to hear, I will add your contact info to the OP.   If my entry is incorrect please let me know.

Are you also saying you have an interest in one of the Admin positions in addition to the Promotion Contractor assignments?  If so which admin position?

Im interested in content and promotion. What will be the scope of work?

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:50:36 PM

Im interested in content and promotion. What will be the scope of work?

I will contact you via PM
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:29:28 AM

We are ahead of schedule on securing all pre-launch goals except recruitment of Admins,  please help us find a few good people to run PICISI.

Here is our pre-launch goal update:

1) secure a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2; 
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 16;
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) secure a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 10:
5) secure a min of 1 referral agent, we now have none:
6) secure a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 10;
and
7) publish a min of 5 articles to highlight major aspects of PICISI, currently we published 3.

Here is our current sponsor list:

Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

New article published today:

http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-assignments-international-work-crowdfunding-space/
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:58:51 PM

Here's pre-launch update:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 17: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, and Aricoin);
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 10: [goal achieved]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 10; [goal achieved]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 4.

I'm pleased to announce that Aricoin (ARI) is PICISI's newest sponsor.  Here is our new sponsor list:

www.ArmisGame.com / The Einsteinium News / Crypto Cloud Hosting / Bitcoin PR Buzz / Crypto Database / Einsteinium (EMC2) / Metal Coin / HYPER (HYPER)
Hobonickels (HBN) / Energy Coin (ENRG) / Artsry Coin / GSM Coin (GSM) / Stiviacoin (STV) / Magi Coin (XMG) / HTML5 (HTML5) / Coin2 (Coin2) / Aricoin (ARI)

If you like the direction PICISI is traveling you are invited to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.

toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:28:38 PM

I'd like to apply for the Promotion Director position. I've got over 15 years managing both online & physical promotions.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:01:33 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 11:52:14 AM by Armis

I'd like to apply for the Promotion Director position. I've got over 15 years managing both online & physical promotions.

A new associate has joined the PICISI admin team, I'm pleased to announce that Toodamntired is now the Promotions Director.  

The Promotion Director is responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, members, donors, and media to generate business. Responsible for instructing and monitoring the Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors. This person is an trainer as well as a hard-sales guy, he is expected to receive unassigned sales traffic and have a high close rate. This person must be knowledgeable, personable, and patient, yet know when and how to close a deal.

This only needs 2 more campaigns to start yes?

with 4 more admins and 3 more sponsors Smiley

What are the specifications of the 4 needed admins?

Thanks for that question, in general I'm looking for people who have drive and ambition, people who see my vision for the site and are willing to work with everyone else on the team to realize those goals.  

Since all of the currently available positions are executive positions the candidate is expected to be self-motivated, able to create strategies and willing to execute the plans with the resources presently available.

Since it is vital that all admins be on the same page with regard to advanced knowledge about PICISI.  I ask each one the same questions specific to the position they are applying for:

1)  Please explain what PICISI is and in what regard it will make major impact?
2)  List and explain the reasons for the PICISI issued currency/token?
3)  Of the 10 PICISI sponsorship opportunities, please name and explain as many you can.
and
4)  Based on your understanding of the ____________________ position how would you go about executing your duties? (please be specific)

In the mean time I would examine the past posts of the candidate to get a sense of his personality, again I'm looking for people who are ambitious self-starters.  

People like you and HYPER would be perfect for PICISI because both are you are ambitious self-starters, in addition to being highly intelligent, skilled, and familiar with what PICISI is about, and both of you are good people.  

Each candidate must receive 100% approval of the whole team before joining the PICISI admin team.

If you are, or someone you know is, interested in any of the positions please PM me.    

Here's pre-launch update:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 3;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 17: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, and Aricoin);
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 10: [goal achieved]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 10; [goal achieved]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 5 [goal achieved].

Here are the articles to learn about PICISI:
          1)  What is PICISI - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi/
          2)  PICISI Administration - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-administration/
          3)  PICISI Sponsors - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/
          4)  HYPER Sponsor Of PICISI - http://247cryptonews.com/hyper-joined-as-official-sponsor-of-p-i-c-i-s-i-crowdfunding-startup/
          5)  PICISI Assignments  - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-assignments-international-work-crowdfunding-space/
          6)  PICISI Currency - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-anyone-picisi-issued-currency-crowdfunding-space/

If you like the direction PICISI is traveling you are invited to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.
Newton1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:54:09 PM

Hey Armis,

Don't know if you still need it, but next week I'll be able to complete the PSD document for the website.

Are you still hiring for this job?

Best,
Newton1
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:29:34 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 04:02:45 AM by Armis

Hey Armis,

Don't know if you still need it, but next week I'll be able to complete the PSD document for the website.

Are you still hiring for this job?

Best,
Newton1

Thanks for your message Newton1, the responsibilities I'm focused on for now are:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 3;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 17: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, and Aricoin);
and

This is necessary before launch of site and currency.  

thanks again
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:18:42 PM

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Magi, here is our updated sponsor list:

Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:09:13 AM

GREAT EXPECTATIONS AHEAD FOR PICISI’S NEW CURRENCY

NXT has grown from an innovative cryptocurrency (CC) to a financial ecosystem. As a currency NXT performs at the upper levels of all ranking charts, as an asset platform NXT has a stable of high performers burning up the charts; and now with NXT’s new Monetary System more high performance is expected.

PICISI, a pre-launch start-up, is a crowdfunding site designed to accept national currency (USD, EUR, GBP, etc …) and CC. It is being positioned as an influential player in the CC space. Recently it quietly issued its currency (Pi) on NXT’s Monetary System.

Full article here: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/great-expectations-ahead-picisis-new-currency/#  Please support the effort with your encouraging comment at the article.  It was published moments ago so 'it's fresh off the press' .
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:29:44 PM

Jordan Ariche, CEO/Founder, of Ariche Technologies LLC is our newest Promotions Contractor
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: