Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5975 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 10:47:10 AM

Damn I really hoped DannyMaddox would join us on a permanent basis, this would be a happy ending for everybody...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 10:48:43 AM

Damn I really hoped DannyMaddox would join us on a permanent basis, this would be a happy ending for everybody...

If nothing else it would be a good game to see if BTX and Maddox ever post at the same time  Cheesy

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:55:14 AM

If you had to attack someone....WOULD IT BE:

a) The Guy who you are fighting with on an anonymous forum about a crypto currency attack ? (bitlane)
b) The Guy who called you a stalker, master manipulator and potential rapist ? (Danny Maddox)

I think that BCX has his wires crossed.

He can accuse me of being alot of other people, but am I Danny Maddox as well now ?

~BCX~, being a G.I.R.L., would totally attack you. I bet you're much more good looking than that DannyMaddox bald guy there.
Pontius

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 11:00:36 AM

Awesome thread....
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 11:54:39 AM

Gents and women, please keep your discussion to the alt forums.
DannyMaddox, please post proof like the actual police report to keep the trolls down. It would be a reasonable way to prove your identity, and that you're not a sockpuppet of someone.
Thanks.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:39:13 PM

BitcoinEXpress (447eb3d4@gateway/web/freenode/ip.68.126.179.212) has joined #litecoin

IP address [?]:   68.126.179.212 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code:   US
IP address country:    United States
IP address state:    California
IP address city:    Oakland
IP address latitude:    37.8044
IP address longitude:    -122.2708
ISP of this IP [?]:    AT&T Internet Services
Organization:    AT&T Internet Services
Host of this IP: [?]:    adsl-68-126-179-212.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net [Whois] [Trace]
Local time in United States:   2012-07-28 05:38

BCE is from SF, just mods need to compare IPs from Danny Maddox (he shouldnt be behind Tor)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 12:45:13 PM

you shouldn't post IP addresses in this forum.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:53:01 PM

Public info.

http://pastebin.com/dNRymrae
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 01:09:02 PM

People shouldnt say they have ddosed the forum in public either Smiley

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:15:50 PM

People shouldnt say they have ddosed the forum in public either Smiley

Especially when the guy who said on the log that he was seeing the forum down confirmed the log is real Wink
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 01:24:00 PM

Oh well, sorry guys, I guess my exaggerated sense of responsibility got me.  Shocked

But why do you post it here and don't discuss it with theymos?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 03:19:22 PM

I think there is some more proof BCX is Dan/Danny/Daniel Maddox/Lanie Grace/Kaley Wu/[etc]

http://pastebin.com/HsC08JuL
http://pastebin.com/pfrmtZ0b

And look how he/she signs posts:
http://weareatomik.com/2009/08/04/sarah-connor-will-be-back-probably-as-a-warm-up-to-terminator-5/#comments

~Lanie Grace~ (same as ~BCX~)

But he even admits posing as Lanie Grace:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=70069.msg811906#msg811906

Googling for a while these names will lead to same locations (Oakland, Mountainview (SF Bay Area))

Them and CH/RS didn't like one another much so browsing through forums will show some doxing they did on themselves, not sure to what extent all the info is true so I'll just post a few links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47135.msg561335#msg561335 (look at the end of the URL CH posted)

If this is true:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg793930#msg793930

Then it could explain why BCX is using Lanie Grace alias (impersonating to give her a bad name)

http://web.archive.org/web/20090326104025/http://www.fmqinc.com/?
Scroll down to the 'about me' section.

Also check this:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070214084055/http://fmqinc.com/
"Hello my name is Dan [...]" and he mentions Lanie.

Signature space available for rent.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 04:13:42 PM

Lets not forget who we are dealing with. BCX is a textbook sociopath. My point is, taht this "sad letter" is probably just another part of his "big plan" of utter bull shit.
He is a very sic person. Never forget it, when you deal with a lunatic like BCX.

Typical "features" of a sociopath:

Manipulative and Conning - Yes
Grandiose Sense of Self  - Yes
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." - Yes
Pathological Lying - Yes
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt - Yes
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility - Yes  
and so on...

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 04:27:55 PM

Lets not forget who we are dealing with. BCX is a textbook sociopath. My point is, taht this "sad letter" is probably just another part of his "big plan" of utter bull shit.
He is a very sic person. Never forget it, when you deal with a lunatic like BCX.
and so on...
This.  I'm now 100% certain that DannyMaddox is BCX is Daniel Maddox.  The story is complete bullshit.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 04:53:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63017
Summary - DannyMaddox
Name:    DannyMaddox
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 05:23:06 AM
Last Active:    Today at 11:02:53 AM
The time above is GMT+1, which is the time offset I use on the forum.
Check the time for yourself, please. Wink

And then, 10 minutes later:

Guys, just a remainder: This is the Internet.

This could be neither the real Danny Maddox, the real BitcoinEXpress, nor any other person involved with the stunt but just some anonymous troll taking advantage of the situation to intensify the drama.

Bingo EM,

This is total fucking bullshit probably posted by that piece of shit Bitchlane so he could be a fucking big hero. Obviously the gmail addy is a new, as in really new as it has the same url structure "560" as the auto generated FB urls handed out a month ago. Amazing that Bitchlane has this instantaneous revealing info on poor Mr. Maddox........

Bitchlane you're a total piece of shit, you think you know who I am, but I do know who you are, the biggest idiot in Canada LOL.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

PS: Added Psytard----------GOOD TO SEE YOU BUDDY

Good to bust you, bitchtard.
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 04:58:38 PM

bitlane, we caught the motherfucker. Thanks to the info I collected will most definitely land him in jail. As for you BCX, suck ma muthafuckin dick! Once I see that the feds arrest you, I can't wait to hear you're being ass raped in the shower room, and knowing you're someone's bitch! Psyco's like you don't deserve anything but little life. If you really have a daughter, I hope CPS takes her away from you because of what threat you post to her. I also hope feds destroy your computer than has your BTC wallet in it too, you don't deserve to be around any crypto currency at all! Fuck you BCX/Danny!

~Simran~

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:03:32 PM

bitlane, we caught the motherfucker. Thanks to the info I collected will most definitely land him in jail. As for you BCX, suck ma muthafuckin dick! Once I see that the feds arrest you, I can't wait to hear you're being ass raped in the shower room, and knowing you're someone's bitch! Psyco's like you don't deserve anything but little life. If you really have a daughter, I hope CPS takes her away from you because of what threat you post to her. I also hope feds destroy your computer than has your BTC wallet in it too, you don't deserve to be around any crypto currency at all! Fuck you BCX/Danny!

~Simran~

According to Coblee, BCX's end of the attack was all a hoax. No DDoS, no Amazon EC2 instances, no forks.
So what info did you catch exactly?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:08:56 PM

Looks like you guys over in USA CA have no idea that:
...the report of crimes and incidents written in the course of business of a law enforcement agency are public records and subject to release under CPRA with some exemptions.

Who can initiate a Public Records request?

Any person can make a Public Records request.
However public disclosure is regulated by several different statutes dependent upon on the record.....

Make a request and find out, what happened. If there is no incident report... you know the rest.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 05:19:58 PM

Have you ever heard the expression that goes like this: "Hidden cat with the tail showing"?
That's Mr. Maddox!

It seems he "Likes" Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Isn't that the TV show that "Lanie Grace" and "Kaley Wu" wrote about? Roll Eyes
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 05:52:08 PM

~Simran~

According to Coblee, BCX's end of the attack was all a hoax. No DDoS, no Amazon EC2 instances, no forks.
So what info did you catch exactly?

He DDoS'd other members, and has impersonated the same Asian bitch 3 times. 2 with the same first but different last names, another the latest one named Kaley Wu.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: