Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2 loan needed 6 weeks full collateral  (Read 1758 times)
theegle (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:31:55 AM

Hi, I am looking for a loan of 0.2 bitcoin. The term length will be 6-8 weeks.
For collateral I am putting up 2 full member accounts here, one member around 100 activity and another full member after the loan goes through.
For full disclosure I have been trying to sell these accounts although these accounts should be worth more than the loan amount and therefor good collateral.
This is needed to pay debt although I will be able to pay back easily after receiving back my collateral from that.
Thanks.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:35:01 AM

Taking out a loan to pay off other debts is not a good idea but if you have no other option then good luck.
What sort of interest do you have in mind?
6-8 weeks is a long loan period. 

theegle (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:39:28 AM

Taking out a loan to pay off other debts is not a good idea but if you have no other option then good luck.

Yea, but the collateral I posted for the last loan is by far enough to pay both loans of allong with the accounts here so I figure I will be fine. As for interest I am unsure, hoping not too high but I guess i am open to negotiation.
6-8 weeks is just so I can be guaranteed in paying it off (4 week signature campaign starts in 2 weeks) and so all i need to do is post and I will be able to pay regardless.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:40:51 AM

I can unfortunately say that the account market is very slow right now. The three accounts that you "have" are probably worth more then .2, but it is hard to say for sure, and having the last one "later" is very sketch.

I would say at the very least a lender should wait until an escrow is able to secure all four accounts prior to lending any funds to the OP
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:43:55 AM

Yea, but the collateral I posted for the last loan is by far enough to pay both loans of allong with the accounts here so I figure I will be fine. As for interest I am unsure, hoping not too high but I guess i am open to negotiation.
6-8 weeks is just so I can be guaranteed in paying it off (4 week signature campaign starts in 2 weeks) and so all i need to do is post and I will be able to pay regardless.

Do you have any other way to get BTC other than posting for your signature campaign?
Just relying on sig payments is not a good way to pay back, sorry mate i can't help you this time.

theegle (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:55:51 AM

Do you have any other way to get BTC other than posting for your signature campaign?
Just relying on sig payments is not a good way to pay back, sorry mate i can't help you this time.

Yes, I have accounts other than those listed for collateral which should easily be worth more than the loan (Heading towards hero) which should be worth much more than the loan.
Also as for the account coming later, the reason is because it will be released after repayment of the other loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: