Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2019, 02:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin for Survival  (Read 1364 times)
BeaverP

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:17:41 AM

Hi all,

I attempt to move to SouthAsia (India, Phillis) for some months. I am a software expert by profession and just move in order to work on my own project and asia is cheap as in cheap.

Since I got my last paycheck, I need to convert most of the money in bitcoin, since it is the best alternative if you have to cross borders.

I plan to convert something about 15k and spread it evenly to four accounts and to create a fifth wallet for the everyday usage.

I want to place those four accounts in organizations to trust. The money is comming from Swizz. Is it feasable? I want to use my own computer (Ubuntu) but will set up a new one fresh next week to make the initial transactions.

So if there is anything to add for protection, curriosity, who I should use to convert it to bitcoin please tell me!
Goat says: "Bitcoin is NOT Illegal in Thailand. There is no law against Bitcoin in Thailand!"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
runningfree

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:23:46 PM

I would very much like to no some information about this as well. It sure beats carrying stack of cash
through the airport!
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

AMAZING F5 skills O_o

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

i dont know exactly what it is you need help with here ?  ...
to convert you paper money to bitcoins go to localbitcoins
then put them on paperwallets / usb , make multiple and make sure to encrypt the usb.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.