Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request 0.65 BTC  (Read 1703 times)
Molocko (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:18:49 PM

Hello i am new here.
i am lurking this forum since some time as i plan to mine bitcoin in the next weeks.

I would like to get a loan of 0.65 BTC in order to buy some Mining gear and i would like to pay a interest between 5% and 10 %.

I know how you feel about noobs around here but i am really good for it and i will pay you after the 05/03/2015.

Thank you in advance

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:19:37 PM

What collateral can you offer?
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

Hello i am new here.
i am lurking this forum since some time as i plan to mine bitcoin in the next weeks.

I would like to get a loan of 0.65 BTC in order to buy some Mining gear and i would like to pay a interest between 5% and 10 %.

I know how you feel about noobs around here but i am really good for it and i will pay you after the 05/03/2015.

Thank you in advance

Without a valid collateral all that u could get is a negative trust.
Just to let you know.
 Wink
Molocko (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:04:19 PM

Without a valid collateral all that u could get is a negative trust.
Just to let you know.
 Wink
[/quote]

Please don't i am a honest Guy..

I am from europe if it's ok i could make à 50 € bank transfer to a iban Bank account would that count as a collateral ?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

I am from europe if it's ok i could make à 50 € bank transfer to a iban Bank account would that count as a collateral ?

That would be more like a currency exchange. Post about this in Currency exhange[sup[1][/sup], someone maybe interested. Use escrow when dealing.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

-MZ

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:08:10 PM

Hello i am new here.

Thank you in advance

Since you just a new here and posted a loan with amount 0.65 and a valid collateral

You just will gain a negative trust here
Molocko (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:11:22 PM

That would be more like a currency exchange. Post about this in Currency exhange[sup[1][/sup], someone maybe interested. Use escrow when dealing.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

-MZ

Thanks for the advice but 50 € would not cover the amount i need in btc :-(
Molocko (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:24:38 PM

What collateral can you offer?

I could offer a 50 € iban transfer if that would count for you as a collateral.

Edit: could you please cancel that bad trust you gave me.. that's not really nice i am not here to scam people
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 04:29:28 PM

Then it's not a valid collateral. You should cover at least 100%, normally a little more.

Molocko (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:33:09 PM

Then it's not a valid collateral. You should cover at least 100%, normally a little more.

I understand.. i think that i will wait then for my paycheck to buy me that gear. i dont wish to get any bad rep.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: