Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing a 1BTC loan over a one month period; money needed for veterinary visit.  (Read 4069 times)
TemporaryAccount

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:25:17 PM

I've contacted escrow with payment confirmation while I await Welsh's confirmation:
https://blockchain.info/tx/16305a32881b733d104bf0a3429bb1e0eb058082c47856ea5c6437557a41787f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:15:30 PM

Ok, devthedev has the collateral in his possession. I've just sent the 1 Bitcoin: https://blockchain.info/tx/b63a0a4459d776371868d05e1094854c11cfd0bccb3c3e58838eec73b638e9ac

Loan amount: 1 Bitcoin.
Loan Duration: 1 month (Payment due 22nd of March, 2015
Interest: 10%, additional 5% after each week if late.
Collateral: GBattaglia account.
GBattaglia receiving address: 13i7exDUG7fUTnmv5Z2WyHKV24Eo97wwvg
Welsh's return address: 1Cqw4Zix3cRLGqQr5T1cCD5RzgUSCLYUnS

I don't believe there will be any problems, I wasn't interested in the account itself, but I wanted some sort of leverage. The account is probably worth a little more to him personally than any other person. At least that's the plan. Certainly more than 1 Bitcoin to him.

Confirmed. I have received the BTC and have cashed it out via Coinbase.

My account is worth more to me than its market value, primarily because it uses my real name. GBattaglia is my first initial and last name; Gabriel Battaglia.
I would not like to see the account compromised in anyway, be it trust, reputation, or integrity.

Thank you for the loan and I will keep you posted from this account since my normal account is locked down in escrow. Smiley
I see that the address for the repayment had received a transaction of 1.1 BTC several days ago. I am surprised that devthedev has not returned your account to you by now. Have you actually sent a PM to him? You should be able to use the fact that the repayment address received the amount to repay the loan as enough to get your account back
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:57:12 PM

Hoping this goes well. I know Battaglia, he gave me a small 0.05 loan many, many months ago. He's an honest and great guy Smiley

fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:06:21 AM

Hoping this goes well. I know Battaglia, he gave me a small 0.05 loan many, many months ago. He's an honest and great guy Smiley

What are you talking about? If you read the post above yours, you would see that the loan was repaid days ago and the OP is waiting on devthedev to return his account back to him
TemporaryAccount

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:29:15 AM

What are you talking about? If you read the post above yours, you would see that the loan was repaid days ago and the OP is waiting on devthedev to return his account back to him

I think he knows this. I imagine he is saying that he is hoping that I get my account back because I'm a "honest and great guy". Wink 

Thanks Anshar btw.  Smiley  I imagine all will go well. Both DevTheDev and Welsh are reputable so I see no reason why they'd vanish/steal
my account. It wouldn't really do them any good. I take it Welsh is just busy, same for DevTheDev.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:33:12 AM

I think he knows this. I imagine he is saying that he is hoping that I get my account back because I'm a "honest and great guy". Wink 

Thanks Anshar btw.  Smiley  I imagine all will go well. Both DevTheDev and Welsh are reputable so I see no reason why they'd vanish/steal
my account. It wouldn't really do them any good. I take it Welsh is just busy, same for DevTheDev.
Well it does not appear that devthedev has posted in this thread, so I doubt that he is monitoring it. You probably should send him a PM and/or post on his escrow thread to get his attention
TemporaryAccount

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:01:09 PM

Well it does not appear that devthedev has posted in this thread, so I doubt that he is monitoring it. You probably should send him a PM and/or post on his escrow thread to get his attention

I have.

Still waiting to hear much of anything from either Welsh or DevTheDev.
kepo07

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:14:57 PM

what's going on why devthedev is not returning the account
He is busy?
He have to just send the details back only password which is work of fraction of seconds.
 ~KP
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:31:21 PM

Welsh has not been online for 5 days and his signature says that he will be on the forums on a limited basis until early April.

I am not sure what is causing the delay with devthedev as he should be able to confirm repayment via the blockchain and I would think he would have put a clause that he can return the collateral upon the undisputed request in order to prevent these kinds of delays.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:39:11 PM

Welsh has not been online for 5 days and his signature says that he will be on the forums on a limited basis until early April.

I am not sure what is causing the delay with devthedev as he should be able to confirm repayment via the blockchain and I would think he would have put a clause that he can return the collateral upon the undisputed request in order to prevent these kinds of delays.

Devthedev is off too. He said he will come today but there maybe a delay.

Maybe, if anybody know any Welsh's email id or something, it will be good to tell him.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:22:38 PM

Glad your cat is fine, please share a photo of your cat, would be nice to see him.

Thanks, I'll post a picture in the near future.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GBattaglia (OP)

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:15:21 AM

Glad your cat is fine, please share a photo of your cat, would be nice to see him.

Thanks for the reminder, Vod.

Granted I repaid the loan with interest earlier than was specified and awaited my account to come out of escrow even after repayment.
As you can see, my account has now been returned thanks to DevTheDev. 

Here is a picture of the cat. https://i.imgur.com/5OIDACA.jpg
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:17:32 AM

Don't forget to change your password. Per the security log and your trust profile it has not been changed today
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:18:35 AM

Granted I repaid the loan with interest earlier than was specified and awaited my account to come out of escrow even after repayment.

Smiley

I love cats, and I believe no living creature should needlessly suffer.  Glad everything worked out for you! 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:03:51 AM

Your cat is adorable! I am glad your cat is better now.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:37:51 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 09:06:58 PM by Welsh

Sorry guys, I've run into some personal problems of my own recently. I'll catch up with the thread and get everything sorted. Sorry about this, seems the account was returned. Sorry about not being here to deal with any of the issues which have occurred.

I got into a flutter as soon as I saw a message from someone pointing me to this thread, so I contacted devethedev straight away, without reading all the thread requesting for the account to be sent back to it's original owner. However, after about 2 minutes of further reading of this thread I read that it had already been returned. I've contacted devethedev & GBattaglia to arrange for me to send a tip to them for the inconvenience caused. I'll look to get the tips sent this weekend hopefully.

Again, I'm awfully sorry for any stress caused by myself not being here. Glad of the news about the cat! I've left the appropriate feedback too. I do appreciate everyone not jumping to the conclusion that I'm up to anything fishy, always nice to be reassured that there's people who don't assume the worse straight off the bat, so thanks for that everyone.

Tipped Devthedev, just waiting for a response from GBattaglia.
Sent Gbattaglia 0.05BTC to compensate for the late response from myself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: