Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinEXpress is a scammer  (Read 2228 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 05:59:14 AM

Theres now a clear case of economic damage which means BCX should get a scammer label for causing it. I urge people to report sucha  thing to theymos.

To get me a scammer tag, all you need to do is to demonstrate the following.

1) Show where I offered a service or product for money

2) Show where you paid me

3) Show where I did send you your product.

None of the above occurred and this was a coordinated event in the fact that person who created LTC and the very exchange you are crying over was aware.

Hope that helps

~BCX~

People sold coins on the assumption there was going to be an attack causing them to lose money. Regardless of whether an attack happened or not they were economically damaged.

All that remains is for people to show they sold prior to the attack. Im sure btc-e exchange can corroborate this.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 06:11:00 AM

Theres now a clear case of economic damage which means BCX should get a scammer label for causing it. I urge people to report sucha  thing to theymos.

None of the above occurred and this was a coordinated event in the fact that person who created LTC and the very exchange you are crying over was aware.

Hope that helps

~BCX~

People sold coins on the assumption there was going to be an attack causing them to lose money. Regardless of whether an attack happened or not they were economically damaged.

All that remains is for people to show they sold prior to the attack. Im sure btc-e exchange can corroborate this.

Thank you.

Not just this but the threat causing quite a few jump to solo and lose out financially, well the guys with little hardware.

Caused me 500 LTC short, along with what ever downtime that you caused with ddos the pools.

Scammer tag needs to be applied to this person. I will fight it as long as this person is here, and will follow IT with big red scammer text until done so. IT, get use to seeing big red bold scammer following you as long as you're here and don't have the tag. Get the tag, I'll stop. Until then my >>Freedom of Speech<< of big red bold scammer will follow you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:32:26 AM

Hope that helps

~BCX~

Thank you.

Not just this but the threat causing quite a few jump to solo and lose out financially, well the guys with little hardware.

Caused me 500 LTC short, along with what ever downtime that you caused with ddos the pools.

Scammer tag needs to be applied to this person. I will fight it as long as this person is here, and will follow IT with big red scammer text until done so. IT, get use to seeing big red bold scammer following you as long as you're here and don't have the tag. Get the tag, I'll stop. Until then my >>Freedom of Speech<< of big red bold scammer will follow you.

If one person of medicore means could destroy the Litecoin blockchain, you didn't actually have an investment. You were just speculating you would have a chair when the music stopped.

As it turns out, Litecoin is not so vulnerable as you have been claiming. Perhaps if you understood better what you purchased, you would not have panicked.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:50:51 AM

If one person of medicore means could destroy the Litecoin blockchain, you didn't actually have an investment. You were just speculating you would have a chair when the music stopped.

As it turns out, Litecoin is not so vulnerable as you have been claiming. Perhaps if you understood better what you purchased, you would not have panicked.

Isn't it also fair to remember that when the proposed attacker publicly informs all of the newbie users of his intentions and what the resulting outcome could be, along with advice to MOVE/SELL whatever coins that they are not interested in loosing........ is it really the new user's fault's in the end ?

Of course, this is all alleged and hypothetical, as these threats may or may not have been made from either an imaginary person, a hacked account, or a lunatic.

kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:23:10 PM

@Pekv2

Without using 36pt font can you clearly define how I was a scammer, who got scammed and bounce that off the fact that Coblee as well as BTC-e were aware from the beginning?

~BCX~

You know you remind me of my 94 year old great grandmother, suffers from rather bad senility :/

But she will often ask a question, then not listen for the answer, or just igor it, or ask another question while your trying to answer her last.

Sound familiar guys?

Also signing your posts ~BCX~ reminds me of her, constantly reminding us of who she is, who she knows.... we know who she is, shes part of the family.

We know who you are, it says it next to your post. Then again who BCX relay is... well thats a different thread i suppose.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 04:15:48 PM

Is that not how it always is?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███