Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DannyMaddox locks the thread just like BCX would  (Read 2637 times)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 11:24:10 PM

Moron,

Coblee himself has made it clear I was involved with LTC from before it launched. I was one the very first LTC miners bringing on a huge amount of hash rate to protect it from 51% from the Solidcoin crew. I have supported LTC from the beginning.

In addition this whole attack that was more than verified by Coblee was pre planned and all the principal players knew in advance.

Hugs
~BCX~

Of course and the Litecoin community is forever in your debt because of selfless actions such as the ones you described.

Between the multiple split personalities, Facebook accounts, Gender confusion, Job Masking, Legal Misdirection - not to mention what you may or may not do in your personal life - It is commendable to see such an upstanding citizen such as yourself, make the required sacrifices, all for the greater good of Litecoin.

You were right about 1 thing - Litecoin Wins !

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:26:11 AM

Hard-coding a protection against a 51% attack defeats the whole purpose of a decentralized currency. This is absolutely not what is needed. If it were to happen and the actual features of ltc changed as they were changed for scamcoins, a lot of people would leave ltc, including me. Blowhimselfhardexpress is and always was against ltc apart from his personal gain. He is an early adopter of BTC, so he wants in on ltc. So much has been clear now. Him arguing for such a hardcoding-feature is yet another attack on ltc's future success. He's indeed a pychopath that gets busted again and again by the community, but isn't resting to make up ever new lies and attacks on people. Do you honestly believe anyone stills listens to what you have to say toward the security of Litecoin? Are you just insane? Nobody fucking cares for your ideas now, even if they weren't meant to destroy/hurt ltc. You're out of the game, the ltc train has long left without you. You lost. Get over it.

Moron,

Coblee himself has made it clear I was involved with LTC from before it launched. I was one the very first LTC miners bringing on a huge amount of hash rate to protect it from 51% from the Solidcoin crew. I have supported LTC from the beginning.

In addition this whole attack that was more than verified by Coblee was pre planned and all the principal players knew in advance.

I'm hoping your name "Discliamer201" refers to the following

"Disclaimer201, is that I often make moronic statements without having a clue"

Hugs

~BCX~

Fixed that for you. I don't believe you that Coblee was in on it more than telling Btc-e that an attack from you is unlikely, communicating with you anymore than necessary. You are not important enough to plan anything with in advance. Also, don't mix up your former, perhaps even pre-ltc involvement with your recent engagement with ltc. These are two different things. Say you opened a bar or started a club once, sold it or left it, that doesn't give you the right for free drinks with the new owners.

I have no doubt you are in contact with some hackers who are interested in cryptocurrencies, but I'm guessing it will rather be the solidcoindudes and some DDOSboys than litecoin devs. Btw, did you hold many Scamcoins lately before BTC-e closed trading for SC? Again, as seen before you try to get out of this self-made mess with a trick called benefit of the doubt. You are hurting the reputation of Coblee by referencing the good old days and trying to make everyone believe you he had this attack coordinated with you before hand. Fact of the matter is he reacted to it, but just like the BS you spread on BTC-e, some people will always be tricked to believe you, freak out or panic sell. Fear is a powerful weapon, even for rational people who can't shake off feeling of doubt. This already is enough for you. It won't be good not enough to get out of this though.
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:28:59 AM

psy/thymos

Please could you get the Browser User Agent ID for both Danny Maddox and BitcoinExpress?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:32:27 AM

psy/thymos

Please could you get the Browser User Agent ID for both Danny Maddox and BitcoinExpress?

No need to get theymos involved.

The following is information I gathered personally. Only admins can get this information from the forum, and I'm not an admin.

BitcoinExpress: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1 <-- FIREFOX
DannyMaddox: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0) <-- INTERNET EXPLORER 9

As you can see they use the exact same OS. Both the IP's I got are from CA.
And a SEO/SEM professional using IE? Really? LOL
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:36:42 AM

psy/thymos

I might add, useragent can be changed to anything. Proof? https://www.dropbox.com/s/jl1gsr849yrcks1/Useragent.jpg
AndyRossy

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:37:37 AM

psy/thymos

No need to get theymos involved.

The following is information I gathered personally. Only admins can get this information from the forum, and I'm not an admin.

BitcoinExpress: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1 <-- FIREFOX
DannyMaddox: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0) <-- INTERNET EXPLORER 9

As you can see they use the exact same OS. Both the IP's I got are from CA. And a SEO/SEM professional using IE? Really? LOL

Thanks NT 6.1 I think is Windows 7.  Agreed about the latter point though.  

AndyRossy

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:38:45 AM

psy/thymos

I might add, useragent can be changed to anything. Proof? https://www.dropbox.com/s/jl1gsr849yrcks1/Useragent.jpg

And yes.... so can IP.  Might of been nice if both were from same exotic UA.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:39:17 AM

psy/thymos

True that. When I use my android tablet I use a desktop browser UA most of the time because I hate being served mobile versions of websites.
I only answered to satisfy the curiosity of AndyRossy.
AndyRossy

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:42:05 AM

psy/thymos

True that. When I use my android tablet I use a desktop browser UA most of the time because I hate being served mobile versions of websites.

Thanks for the answer Smiley.  I still willing to bet they're the same person.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:44:36 AM

Thanks for the answer Smiley.  I still willing to bet they're the same person.

I can give you one more detail that matches between the 2 strings. Besides the OS being the same, NT 6.1 (Windows 7), those UA strings belong to a 32bit OS.  Huh
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:44:39 AM

psy/thymos

Yep, I understand, tis why I didn't quote you, as I figured you already known  Smiley
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 12:46:52 AM

psy/thymos

And yes.... so can IP.  Might of been nice if both were from same exotic UA.

Agreed. But I don't think IT is entirely stupid either.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 01:23:13 AM

Bitlane as one of the people from the ex-solidcoin staff, I can assure you, there is no way to fix this 51% problem unless you centralize the chain, or throw out the entire Blockchain concept and start thinking in much more creative terms...

This is something that SC people knew a while back... but LTC fanboys casually swept under the rug. Now it's all coming back to bite you guys in the ass, and you're wondering why?

Seriously guys just use BITCOIN......
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 01:38:11 AM

As long as I can gain more bitcoins by mining litecoins and trading for bitcoins, I will continue to mine LTC.

I've made over what I would have made mining btc by mining ltc and trading for btc.
NASDAQEnema

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 02:38:28 AM

As long as I can gain more bitcoins by mining litecoins and trading for bitcoins, I will continue to mine LTC.

I've made over what I would have made mining btc by mining ltc and trading for btc.

WAI CANNA U GUIAS JUSSA MAKE A DA MICROSORFT BETTA? YUSE NOT GUNNA WIN. ISS IMPOSSIBRU.

If you feel Universe has trolled you exclusively, please donate to Emergency Butthurt Support Fund:
1Jv4wa1w4Le4Ku9MZRxcobnDFzAUF9aotH
Proceeds go to Emergency Butthurt Escape Pod none of you will be allowed to use. If you have read this far, you must pay Emergency Butthurt Internet Tax.
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 02:54:37 AM

WAI CANNA U GUIAS JUSSA MAKE A DA MICROSORFT BETTA? YUSE NOT GUNNA WIN. ISS IMPOSSIBRU.

You supply a decoder with that?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: