Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is hopeless, sell your coins now  (Read 7568 times)
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:59:30 AM

OMG! This is shocking, convincing, and undeniable!

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:31:26 AM

Exchanges sucks bigtime but Bitcoin will find way to fix that problem. Honestly, exchange hack is not news anymore for me and i would advice to everyone not to hold lot of coins there.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:42:02 AM

hmm now I really was a confused, between sell or hold to wait a little better price  Cry Cry  Huh Huh
with this much up and downs in bitcoin price day by day I will suggest u to swutch the currency....try litcoin or dogecoin insted of bitcoin because the now frequently change lke this from 6months I am watching them.they are just on 60-55 this range
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:28:22 AM

Unless you're trying to spread FUD (you wouldn't be the first one to do so..), then your understanding is wrong.
What made you think that Bitcoin can only succeed/work if it is always highly valued?

How do you expect me to convince someone to buy 1 Bitcoin when it costs over $1000 (which is more than 2x monthly salary in some countries)?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:30:18 AM

Don't say I didn't warned you guys but i think that everytime the price of btc is going up, there's a bitcoin exchange that will close and declares that they were hacked so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

The warning has been given and yourfate is on your own

Thanks for the heads up and the warning mate appreciated .
What the hacked exchangers have anything to do with us tho ? People should simply learn on how to keep their Bitcoins on their private offline wallets instead of keeping them on a exchanger (at least not for a long time) or an Online wallet .

~ Madness

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:07:00 AM

just don't use exchanges that appear to have shit security or that have lots of known issues and you will be fine
jook

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:34:10 AM

so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

Wow, OP has just found a simple yet elegant way to double your holdings:

1. Sell your Bitcoins
2. Then withdraw them

After executing this sophisticated strategy you are left with both your original Bitcoin holdings in a wallet and their current fiat value on the exchange. Amazing. Hey, OP, you should've sold your cash-cow-strategy to a few selected individuals under NDA and not publish it for free. Now everyone will do it and crash the price to zero.
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:44:46 AM

so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

Wow, OP has just found a simple yet elegant way to double your holdings:

1. Sell your Bitcoins
2. Then withdraw them

After executing this sophisticated strategy you are left with both your original Bitcoin holdings in a wallet and their current fiat value on the exchange. Amazing. Hey, OP, you should've sold your cash-cow-strategy to a few selected individuals under NDA and not publish it for free. Now everyone will do it and crash the price to zero.

Hahaha breaking news,  HUGE glitch in the system just found Tongue
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:46:41 PM

if you lost faith in Bitcoin then feel free to leave and never come back.  Smiley
it is either a fud troll or he is ignorant.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:05:08 PM

just don't use exchanges that appear to have shit security or that have lots of known issues and you will be fine

i would only leave a small amount anyway, doesn't matter the security they have, just leave what you need to trade

to the OP, bitcoin is still alive and kicking, no reason to panic
HeliKopterBen

Activity: 622

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

Well the good news is there's not that many exchanges left to be hacked.

This is more important than you realize.  With sound money, bear markets cleanse the system of greed, scams, ponzi schemes, incompetent exchange operators, ect... instead of bailing them out.  This allows for organic growth for the next cycle vs a cancerous vermin like we are seeing with the legacy financial system.  The next rally should be epic.

Counterfeit:  made in imitation of something else with intent to deceive:  merriam-webster
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:36:28 PM

Don't say I didn't warned you guys but i think that everytime the price of btc is going up, there's a bitcoin exchange that will close and declares that they were hacked so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

Seems the effect of BTER shutting down only lasted for 2 days. And now the price is going back up, or atleast its not falling like it used to before.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:38:38 PM

Well the good news is there's not that many exchanges left to be hacked.

This is more important than you realize.  With sound money, bear markets cleanse the system of greed, scams, ponzi schemes, incompetent exchange operators, ect... instead of bailing them out.  This allows for organic growth for the next cycle vs a cancerous vermin like we are seeing with the legacy financial system.  The next rally should be epic.

Nonsense.
Bitcoin lends itself perfectly to scumbaggery.  It's where washed-up conmen come to run scams that've been burnt down ages ago IRL.  I mean, imagine an IRL human being sending real money--through intertubes--to an Anon claiming to be starting a bank?  In Cyprus?
Yeah, like that.
But wait, that's not all!

As a bonus, most Bitcoin enthusiasts are batshit crazy paranoiacs weary of governments and law enforcement intervention, and are dabbling in petty crimez themselves value their privacy.  On top of that, they have the sophistication and street-smarts of a fruit fly tend to overestimate their own business acumen.
TL;DR: perfect marks.
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Come on guys OP is right.
I'll get rid of your worthless bitcoins myself for 1$ per btc.
/sarcasm
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:49:17 PM

I know... This is now CONFIRMED news.

Can anyone else confirm this as news?
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

sublime!  Cheesy

money is faster...
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:05:37 PM

You need to get out more..
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:33:01 PM

Seems the effect of BTER shutting down only lasted for 2 days. And now the price is going back up, or atleast its not falling like it used to before.

Or its artificialy created stability to make u think the effect from bter is passed, and then another dive follows.. u can never be sure when it comes to prices on an open market.
Im convinced we will see more bubbles and growth, but not just yet, first we need to get things in order, theres no going forward without that, and op is right.

cheers
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:52:38 PM

Or its artificialy created stability to make u think the effect from bter is passed, and then another dive follows.. u can never be sure when it comes to prices on an open market.
Im convinced we will see more bubbles and growth, but not just yet, first we need to get things in order, theres no going forward without that, and op is right.

cheers

I don't know, looking at the weekly volume graph (Bitstamp), we've been close to that of the ATH, which makes for a pretty satisfying bottom.
However, I too think it will take quite some time before the next bubble comes.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:15:34 PM

you have all been warned.  close this website and never return again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: