Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] WordPress Faucet  (Read 2855 times)
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:28:27 AM

Hi there,

So I'am looking for someone who think he is able to develop a fully faucet plugin integrated on Wordpress (not using Microwallet , faucetbox , paytoshi etc ...)  I want to integrate one on my blog once I open one .

What the faucet should contain/do  :

• Giving x amount of Satoshi each 1 hour.
  • Faucet should be using Captcha's
  • Well designed
  • BlockTrail Should be used on this project
  • [Payments directly goes to the Bitcoin wallet
  • Automatic payment system each 1 week .
  • Referal System
  • Maybe asking user to disable Adblock once he is on the faucet page (note that it's a blog but should ask to disable adblock on the faucet page)

I guess that's it , can't think on something else (even if you are not a programmer and think something should be added , let me know)

For any programmer interessted on doing this job ,post below and let me know the price of course.
Note : this project is going to have "Crowfunding" . Once the developper agree to our terms and agree to do the job ,I will post a Crowfunding thread on the Project developement section .

~ Madness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:33:46 AM

I dont know if i can develop this, but I'll do a little research and try to do something. In addition to this, i think a nice referral system would be nice, but with advanced features.

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:37:25 AM

I dont know if i can develop this, but I'll do a little research and try to do something. In addition to this, i think a nice referral system would be nice, but with advanced features.

Yeah forgot that too . Anywya let me know  if you can do the job .
Added Referal System to the list on features Iwant to add

~ Madness

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:52:38 AM

~ Madness
Well. from what i know, you want plugin with all the features. I'll try to contact a few developers i've worked with.
how much would you be willing to crowdfund as a minimum?

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:58:25 AM

~ Madness
Well. from what i know, you want plugin with all the features. I'll try to contact a few developers i've worked with.

Alright thanks mate , for me Personally I will be using Playbook theme .so if they are going to work on the plugin I want to see how it looks on that theme .
For the price , you tell me how much is the Minimum and I will let you know if it's good . as I said It's Crowfunding so the project should get the interesst of few people so we get money .

~ Madness

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:41:44 AM

Anyone interested on doing this project ? Simply let me know if you can do the job and how much you are willing to get for programming such a plugin .

~ Madness

RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:55:18 AM

Note : this project is going to have "Crowfunding" . Once the developper agree to our terms and agree to do the job ,I will post a Crowfunding thread on the Project developement section .
So right now you don't even the funding to pay a developer.

If you are planning on using a wordpress site then you are clearly not actually investing anything of your own into this "project". So I would ask, why exactly would a developer not simply do this on his own?
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:55:24 AM

~ Madness

Alright thanks mate , for me Personally I will be using Playbook theme .so if they are going to work on the plugin I want to see how it looks on that theme .
For the price , you tell me how much is the Minimum and I will let you know if it's good . as I said It's Crowfunding so the project should get the interesst of few people so we get money .

~ Madness
Hey there, sorry fro the delay, I am a little busy with my projects and also, im developing another web app for myself, so I wont be able to do this plugin. However, I'll try to get you a developer.

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:31:04 AM

So right now you don't even the funding to pay a developer.

If you are planning on using a wordpress site then you are clearly not actually investing anything of your own into this "project". So I would ask, why exactly would a developer not simply do this on his own?

I've seen a lot of people interessted on this project and some people was willing to pay . so Iwon't be the only one who is going to use and it 's going to be Open source for everyone .

~ Madness

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:33:32 AM

~ Madness

~ Madness
Hey there, sorry fro the delay, I am a little busy with my projects and also, im developing another web app for myself, so I wont be able to do this plugin. However, I'll try to get you a developer.

No problem mate , feel free to contact me if you find anyone interessted on doing it . Thanks a lot

~ Madness

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:30:14 AM

Giving this thread a bump , still looking for developpers able to do that . thanks

~ Madness

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:34:23 AM

Anyone interested on doing this job ? just let us know how much  BTC are you taking so we begin the Crowfunding .

~ Madness

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:31:53 PM

ill join the crowed funding. id love to have this on my blog.

so your after something close to moonbit?

GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:33:17 PM

I am currently also interested and know coders and know the cost it would be $80-$100 for a full script.

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:48:37 AM

ill join the crowed funding. id love to have this on my blog.

so your after something close to moonbit?

Thanks for your interesst , how much you are willing to give for the cause?

I am currently also interested and know coders and know the cost it would be $80-$100 for a full script.

Thanks mate . Are you interessted in Crowfunding too ? if yes how much . So we start since there is few people interessted on this .

~ Madness

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:56:41 AM

this looks like an interesting idea. i wish you good luck
Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:16:58 PM

this looks like an interesting idea. i wish you good luck

Thank you for your support mate, appreciate it .
Still looking for people interessted on Crowfunding
~ Madness

vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:52:49 PM

id but 0.1BTC towards it

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

id but 0.1BTC towards it

Alright , Do you want me to start the Crowfunding thread ?
and give me your opinion , would you trust me on the Bitcoins or we should use Escrow to handle this .

~ Madness

vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:04:52 PM

id but 0.1BTC towards it

Alright , Do you want me to start the Crowfunding thread ?
and give me your opinion , would you trust me on the Bitcoins or we should use Escrow to handle this .

~ Madness

best to use an escrow less to argue about. and yes start a crowed funding thread

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: