Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New way to connect onlile while protecting your privacy  (Read 1515 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:47:32 AM

I have an idea, Im sure there are a couple who took upon this idea, Im looking for network geeks to help brainstorm this idea to life. 
Chance to change the way we surf and have true privacy online

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:50:25 AM

I have an idea, Im sure there are a couple who took upon this idea, Im looking for network geeks to help brainstorm this idea to life. 

Though you have not spoken about your idea yet, but I am getting a hint that it is already implemented by MaidSafe. Smiley

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:55:28 AM

Though you have not spoken about your idea yet, but I am getting a hint that it is already implemented by MaidSafe. Smiley

I see your advertising something that has no connection to my idea, This is hardware and software tech idea.

As a matter of fact, I hope they succeed if not my idea is much more effective.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:59:39 AM

also did you know all you fools who continue to use facebook are using software to grab your photos and identity on there?  

One more thing I really do hope maid safe makes claims on what they can do.  As NSA will waste there money all this time on there stupid tech. 
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:33:25 PM

I had an idea the other day - would it be possible to use public-key cryptography (eg, running in the background as a client-side browser plugin), to make something like facebook more private?

So, If I want to post something, it's automatically encrypted using all my friends' public keys (separately). That means they can only see what I have posted if I know their public key. If they wanted to reply, I can only see what they post if I have shared my public key with them previously.

Of course this system has flaws and wouldn't work well as it stands, keys could be compromised easily, and the more people that share public keys means the more easily the private data could be made public. You would need to trust your online friends not to repost things unencrypted etc... basically the more I think about it the worse it sounds, but the concept could be a starting point for something.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:45:36 PM

I had an idea the other day - would it be possible to use public-key cryptography (eg, running in the background as a client-side browser plugin), to make something like facebook more private?

So, If I want to post something, it's automatically encrypted using all my friends' public keys (separately). That means they can only see what I have posted if I know their public key. If they wanted to reply, I can only see what they post if I have shared my public key with them previously.

Of course this system has flaws and wouldn't work well as it stands, keys could be compromised easily, and the more people that share public keys means the more easily the private data could be made public. You would need to trust your online friends not to repost things unencrypted etc... basically the more I think about it the worse it sounds, but the concept could be a starting point for something.

Actually your on point with something like the idea I have.  My idea is the same  but with more enhanced concept.  It would be good to get geeks together on this.  Im A+ certified tech and Im researching to understand how basic encryption works.   Is time for people to take there privacy in there own hands.  There are people who love the world to know what they do. but me in the other hand dont like to share my life.  So lets brainstorm and start something new and fresh. also dont let the governement buy your ideas out.   
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:13:25 PM

bitmessage.org

money is faster...
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:16:09 PM

I'm currently using tunnel bear tunnelbear.com. It acts like vpn but more secure.

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:21:47 AM

I'm currently using tunnel bear tunnelbear.com. It acts like vpn but more secure.

oh shit, it showed how they read my cookies
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:40:12 AM

oh shit, it showed how they read my cookies

Zenmate , as simple as that . Download in chrome extensions

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:15:33 AM

download Tor Browser, best option for online secure browsing.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:19:35 PM

download Tor Browser, best option for online secure browsing.

Tor is not so great anymore if they caught silk road ops like breeze
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: