Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Limited PayPal account with $900 balance.  (Read 2663 times)
carlysummers19 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:28:07 PM

PayPal has told me over the phone that I can now withdraw $739 of the balance to a bank account. So $739 of the balance can be sent to a bank, the rest will be held for 90-180 days.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:30:22 PM

PayPal has told me over the phone that I can now withdraw $739 of the balance to a bank account. So $739 of the balance can be sent to a bank, the rest will be held for 90-180 days.
Why don't you just keep it for yourself?
You have nothing to lose.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:31:16 PM

so what now do you want to sale it or not ? if not then you should closs this thred and i suggest you to do so and keep the account

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:37:35 PM

Is anyone actually entertaining this idea?  Yeah, I'm sure a "carly summers" who registers an account for the sole purpose of selling a PayPal account on bitcointalk is legit.  It has to be.  I mean, she's an innocent female, and she's getting positive rep from accounts with an activity level of 8.

Anybody want to buy my checking account?  Roll Eyes

The 2015 Darwin Award goes to whoever buys the PayPal account.
carlysummers19 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:41:53 PM

I don't have a bank account to have the money withdrawn to. So I rather sell it.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:42:23 PM

Also, this is the OP's first forum post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963098.msg10533155#msg10533155

Negative feedback left.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:59:50 PM

I don't have a bank account to have the money withdrawn to. So I rather sell it.
PayPal accounts are not allowed to sell by law. You agreed on all terms when you opened it. Now deal with it.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:09:13 PM

love reading SR members comments Grin

people sell paypal accounts all the time and have others, that know how to get the money out to do it. Just search the net lol

this forum is going down hill ever day I noticed.

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:10:45 PM

people sell paypal accounts all the time and have others, that know how to get the money out to do it. Just search the net lol

Did you even read the original post?
Lame troll.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:00:59 AM

Hello dear,

From what I know paypal release the funds only to US member but now you can say whatever you want!!
Tell me,is really your personal account?if it is post here the next print:
My Account (make print)
Resolution Center >>>> View Open Cases (make print)
Profile (make print)
Profile >>>>  My money Banks, credit cards, more >>>> (remove personal data with paint) Bank accounts / Debit and credit cards (make print)
Withdraw (make print)
I will wait to see what you say.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:36:14 AM

Did you even read the original post?
Lame troll.

Sure did , I'm no troll sorry.... Be smart with your comments and do a simple Google search
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: