Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support the systemic genocide of everyone involved in the gmo food biz  (Read 1428 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:26:22 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 04:23:27 PM by BitMos

http://www.infowars.com/thousands-of-polish-farmers-in-gmos-land-rights-protest/

Polish government destroying roots of agriculture, say protesters

EXCERPT: Jadwiga Lopata, a family farmer and co-director of the International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside (ICPPC) said, “The health and welfare of the nation depends on consumers and farmers having access to traditional seeds and good quality food. The Polish government does not accept this and is destroying the roots of Polish agriculture by listening to corporations rather than the Polish people.”
Thousands of Polish farmers protest in Warsaw

ICPPC – International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside, 19 February

6000 farmers marched in Warsaw to protest the Polish government’s failure to address their long-standing demands. After failed talks between Union leaders and the prime minister during the afternoon, farmers built an occupation camp outside the prime minister’s palace and have vowed to remain until their demands are met.

Protests have been taking place across the country over the last three weeks with a range of organisations from community groups and local protest committees to regional and national unions blockading roads and government ministries in hundreds of locations. At the national level the protests are being coordinated by the farmers’ branch of the Solidarity union. The Warsaw protest was joined by unions representing bee-keepers, coal miners, and nurses who are also on strike.

The key demands of the Solidarity Union are for robust legislation to address four main concerns:

* Land rights – implement regulation to prevent land-grabs by Western companies and to protect family farmers rights to land – (NB. From 2016 foreign buyers will be legally able to buy Polish land).

* Legalize direct sales of farm produce – the government must take action to improve farmers’ position in the market, including the adoption of a law to facilitate direct sales of processed and unprocessed farm products (NB. Poland has the most exclusionary policies in Europe around on-farm processing of food products and direct sales, which make it impossible for family farmers to compete with bigger food companies).

* Ban the cultivation and sale of Genetically Modified Organisms in Poland.

* Implement regulation to ensure farmers are compensated for losses caused by the government’s and the EU’s negligent policies towards quotas, control of wild animals and trade embargoes.

Worldwide!

step 1 : identify
step 2 : regroup
step 3 : extract values
step 4 : burn
step 5 : spread the ash
step 6 : watch the apple trees blossom in spring with a  Grin knowing that the JOB HAS BEEN DONE.

Total Warfare  Cool.

money is faster...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

GMO and the 'copyrighting' of seeds is destroying simple farmers everywhere. You need to buy the rights to use certain seeds and get squashed and pushed into a corner to use those kind of seeds in order to be allowed to sell your crops. it is a crooked market and a few big corps like Monsato are pulling the strings, corrupting politicians to push through those laws and legislations to force farmers to use the copyrighted crops.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 04:24:52 PM by BitMos

GMO and the 'copyrighting' of seeds is destroying simple farmers everywhere. You need to buy the rights to use certain seeds and get squashed and pushed into a corner to use those kind of seeds in order to be allowed to sell your crops. it is a crooked market and a few big corps like Monsato are pulling the strings, corrupting politicians to push through those laws and legislations to force farmers to use the copyrighted crops.

that's why I am testing the water to know if you are ready to systemically eliminate everyone involved (investors, researchers, politicians, lawyers, academics, farmers, distributors, marketers, enforcers of gmo on a violence side) and please don't say me it's impossible : come the NSA Data bases  Cool. It's based on deeds. It's just a question of Will.

edit: and if the NSA continue to chose to betray Mankind : ctrl+c.

money is faster...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:54:14 PM

I dont know too much on the topic of GMO's, but from what i understand, many of the corn (and many other crops aswell) wouldnt even produce a portion of what theyre producing now, due to harsh climate, natural parasytes, etc.. So i dont think we can judge every GMO there is out there, but what we can do is strictly control whats coming to our tables, it may be gmo, but it has to be 100% safe.
I see GMO as a progress, pretty unpopular opinion here as i read, but the world is changing, and there will allways be advancement, weather we like it or not.
When i see things like this, i think amazing, instead of grosse:

potato-tomato, awesome idea !
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:28:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 10:03:48 PM by BitMos

I dont know too much on the topic of GMO's
, but from what i understand, many of the corn (and many other crops aswell) wouldnt even produce a portion of what theyre producing now, due to harsh climate, natural parasytes, etc.. So i dont think we can judge every GMO there is out there, but what we can do is strictly control whats coming to our tables, it may be gmo, but it has to be 100% safe.
I see GMO as a progress, pretty unpopular opinion here as i read, but the world is changing, and there will allways be advancement, weather we like it or not.
When i see things like this, i think amazing, instead of grosse:

potato-tomato, awesome idea !

yes, we can. to death. if all those I cited know that they are hunted by all SF of the world and have to hide in caves, I promise you it can be stopped, what ever it is.

edit : look good right?

https://letopusa.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/snowwhiteapple1.jpg

it ain't as if they weren't warned. just as a reminder scientist from China, Russia and Japan got it... why the westerners controllers can't? because after fiat (as they see the wind changing) they hope to be able to maintain an edge (and maybe even clone their favorite prostitutes... slave master, pharaoh worshipers, son of evil, son of bitches).

edit 2: Total Warfare, even the FALLEN are against them Cheesy. asymmetrical to a point not seen since a long time ago...

money is faster...
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:56:58 PM

On one hand we are afraid of the things we don't know, on the other we can't predict how GMO's will affect our health in the long run.
The problem with GMO seeds is they contaminate the land and other natural crops, which may in future lead to the extinction of the latter. I'm not completely against GMO, as we may still need it in case of a natural disaster or a climate change, but for now they should be isolated and of course products made from modified plants should be marked. People should have a choice and not be fed whatever the companies find appropriate.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:50:25 PM

On one hand we are afraid of the things we don't know, on the other we can't predict how GMO's will affect our health in the long run.
The problem with GMO seeds is they contaminate the land and other natural crops, which may in future lead to the extinction of the latter. I'm not completely against GMO, as we may still need it in case of a natural disaster or a climate change, but for now they should be isolated and of course products made from modified plants should be marked. People should have a choice and not be fed whatever the companies find appropriate.

gmo to be handle like ebola, ie if their is a problem, the installation is burned with the researchers in it. Or on the moon or mars and then TSARlike to oblivion.

money is faster...
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:57:20 PM

gmo's are poison

they are a worldwide business

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:01:14 PM

I'd say systemic genocide might be slightly over the top, I'd force them to eat GM corn so they end up like these rats:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2205509/Cancer-row-GM-foods-French-study-claims-did-THIS-rats--cause-organ-damage-early-death-humans.html
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:01:43 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 05:28:08 PM by BitMos

I'd say systemic genocide might be slightly over the top, I'd force them to eat GM corn so they end up like these rats:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2205509/Cancer-row-GM-foods-French-study-claims-did-THIS-rats--cause-organ-damage-early-death-humans.html

I am against suffering, swift dead, S.E.  And don't forget as they (the connected to the ctrl+p and their servants) never eat that shit, it's only for the ebt card holders, the children in public school, the military, the sick in public hospital and of course to whom ever they can corrupt in foreign land (GG FRANCE, WP).

However a special treatment for the employee of Monsanto, who take the money, but don't eat the toxin... I am still undecided, but it will make the most HARDCORE Roman Game peaceful in comparison. But it will be a nice show, don't worry cnn.

edit: never forget those beings of the creations suffered atrocious suffering before their deaths, they are heroes invonlatary sacrificied so that all could know the FACTS. However understand that it will have to stop, The FALLEN didn't come for the humans, you aren't that important... This kind of Justice is TOTAL. TW.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:18:52 PM

Human species could evolve (e.g., via natural or unnatural selection) that are compatible with GMO food crops.

the problem isn't the flesh (dna) but the spirit.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

Human species could evolve (e.g., via natural or unnatural selection) that are compatible with GMO food crops.

the problem isn't the flesh (dna) but the spirit.

Quote from: Harald Atmanspacher. “Quantum Approaches to Consciousness.” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. 231. 22 Feb. 235. link=http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-consciousness/#4.5
With respect to the neurophysiological implementation of Penrose's proposal, his collaboration with Hameroff has been crucial. With his background as an anaesthesiologist, Hameroff suggested to consider microtubules as an option for where reductions of quantum states can take place in an effective way, see e.g., Hameroff and Penrose (1996). The respective quantum states are assumed to be coherent superpositions of tubulin states, ultimately extending over many neurons. Their simultaneous gravitation-induced collapse is interpreted as an individual elementary act of consciousness. The proposed mechanism by which such superpositions are established includes a number of involved details that remain to be confirmed or disproven.

It (i.e., “the spirirt” [BitMos]) would so evolve as well.

Quote from: Harald Atmanspacher. “Quantum Approaches to Consciousness.” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. 231. 22 Feb. 235. link=http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-consciousness/#3.3

Figure 3: (left) microtubuli and neurofilaments, the width of the figure corresponds to approximately 700nm; (right) tubulin dimers, consisting of α- and β-monomers, constituting a microtubule.

I wasn't finishing reading that I was already sure that the idea was to implant that in the brain... what's fun is that some will believe to be able to give an edge to their children (to get a better education, to get a better job, to fuck more girls), but lead will fly trough it as butter, du interlaced with nano what you want will always be harder... pressing the trigger has been specially designed that everyone, literally everyone can do it (almost). Thank you again for your interesting post... you seem to know it all (already implanted?  Tongue).

then their is the soul, the moral compass, the capacity to follow the Path, to be a Child of God... no need for mod, you are born ready to learn what you need before dying... apparently you are on a very complex learning curve... I hope that you will find the answers you need early.

edit: with hollow points it's even funnier...  Roll Eyes  Cool.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:06:52 PM

. . .

I wasn't finishing reading that I was already sure that the idea was to implant that in the brain... what's fun is that some will believe to be able to give an edge to their children (to get a better education, to get a better job, to fuck more girls), but lead will fly trough it as butter, du interlaced with nano what you want will always be harder... pressing the trigger has been specially designed that everyone, literally everyone can do it (almost). Thank you again for your interesting post... you seem to know it all (already implanted?  Tongue).

then their is the soul, the moral compass, the capacity to follow the Path, to be a Child of God... no need for mod, you are born ready to learn what you need before dying... apparently you are on a very complex learning curve... I hope that you will find the answers you need early.

edit: with hollow points it's even funnier...  Roll Eyes  Cool.
(Red colorization mine.)

Quote from: David Konstan. “Epicurus.” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. 234. 22 Feb. 235. link=http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/epicurus
The philosophy of Epicurus ([2121]–[2050] [P.E.A.]) was a complete and interdependent system, involving a view of the goal of human life (happiness, resulting from absence of physical pain and mental disturbance), an empiricist theory of knowledge (sensations, together with the perception of pleasure and pain, are infallible criteria), a description of nature based on atomistic materialism, and a naturalistic account of evolution, from the formation of the world to the emergence of human societies. Epicurus believed that, on the basis of a radical materialism which dispensed with transcendent entities such as the Platonic Ideas or Forms, he could disprove the possibility of the soul's survival after death, and hence the prospect of punishment in the afterlife. He regarded the unacknowledged fear of death and punishment as the primary cause of anxiety among human beings, and anxiety in turn as the source of extreme and irrational desires. The elimination of the fears and corresponding desires would leave people free to pursue the pleasures, both physical and mental, to which they are naturally drawn, and to enjoy the peace of mind that is consequent upon their regularly expected and achieved satisfaction. It remained to explain how irrational fears arose in the first place: hence the importance of an account of social evolution. Epicurus was aware that deeply ingrained habits of thought are not easily corrected, and thus he proposed various exercises to assist the novice. His system included advice on the proper attitude toward politics (avoid it where possible) and the gods (do not imagine that they concern themselves about human beings and their behavior), the role of sex (dubious), marriage (also dubious) and friendship (essential), reflections on the nature of various meteorological and planetary phenomena, about which it was best to keep an open mind in the absence of decisive verification, and explanations of such processes as gravity and magnetism, which posed considerable challenges to the ingenuity of the earlier atomists. Although the overall structure of Epicureanism was designed to hang together and to serve its principal ethical goals, there was room for a great deal of intriguing philosophical argument concerning every aspect of the system, from the speed of atoms in a void to the origin of optical illusions.
(Red colorization mine.)

I am (in the [here, non-optimal] order of the colorized text above) but postmodern, an existential nihilist, and a heterarchist.

(Blue colorization mine.)

best advice of the day... I will try to find the neuro-strenght to apply it Cheesy... but I doubt... anyway trying doesn't cost a thing.

money is faster...
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:08:53 AM

The corporate aspect of GMO is wrong but the actual technology is not harmful. There is propaganda that GMO foods are bad for you and are stocked right next to the organic crap.
bcoinbilly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:16:12 AM

I would definitely not support any genocide of any proportions. The farmers demands are quite simple and should not be hard to implement. Unfortunately Government control seems to run rampant throughout the world. The same game goes on within the United states on many levels besides just GMO's.

This is how bitcoin can change all of this. It could break away from government controlled currency, have all of there demands met, and bring better options for the Polish people.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:24:17 AM

Short answer: Yes.
Detailed answer: Yes, they should finish their pity lives in the labour camps. It will be their chance to do something really useful for the people and society.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:51:27 PM

Short answer: Yes.
Detailed answer: Yes, they should finish their pity lives in the labour camps. It will be their chance to do something really useful for the people and society.

I agree with Balthazar - not kill however fair trial and judgment, then fitting sentence
they many have already doomed themselves lets give them some chance at redemption. 

you would find my motives strange if i told you but it more relates to the planetary advancement.

it is the forced generalized nature at with the act is carried out such that no humans have choice in deeds.

this will be the crime above all.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:58:14 PM

Then just do that. Eat a lot of GMO stuff and evolve. I wish you great cuccess with your endeavour Smiley. Please keep us posted about the progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: