Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINS- A CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE?  (Read 3664 times)
btcxindia (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:44:00 PM

Kotak Moneywatch views on Bitcoin
https://www.kotakmoneywatch.com/index.php/article/368-bitcoins-a-currency-of-the-future

Btcxindia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:29:26 PM

Bitcoins definitely have so many loopholes and the facts mentioned in the article are right. The use of this currency for illegal transactions is a major one due to which many other websites too have been shut down but I hope bitcoins get recognized soon Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:00:54 PM

Bitcoins definitely have so many loopholes and the facts mentioned in the article are right. The use of this currency for illegal transactions is a major one due to which many other websites too have been shut down but I hope bitcoins get recognized soon Smiley

They won't get recognized unless we, the people here in India take the responsibility to make it get recognized by either getting together and doing giveaways or giving people chances to earn Bitcoins through some jobs we can provide them.

If you can't see/bring the change, be the change.

btcxindia (OP)

Activity: 126

bitcoin exchange in India

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 09:03:42 AM

Entrepreneurs are motivated to change the old order and to recreate that which they seek to destroy in a more productive, profitable, and technologically advanced way. The internet and the Bitcoin Block Chain technology being great examples. How can we reorient such an essential financial instrument so that we can offer young people the freedom to follow their hearts and talents instead of restricting them? Peer to peer lending , crowd funding and decentralized platforms of raising capital might just be the answers. They have the potential to free us “don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs most are people who have come alive”. I hope the below will open all the young minds out there to potential innovation and help create a more transparent financial space.

- See more at: http://blog.btcxindia.com/bitcoin-technology-accelerating-growth-in-new-generation-entrepreneurs/#sthash.CpxzX8wn.dpuf
http://blog.btcxindia.com/bitcoin-technology-accelerating-growth-in-new-generation-entrepreneurs/

Btcxindia
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:18:48 AM

I don't understand their fetish with it being anonymous. Haven't they heard of blockchain analysis? This is what i hate about the country we live in. We have the best technical minds here in India, but we are unable to share correct information. People still see the dark side of the currency, were not the people involved in SR caught and prosecuted? How would the US do this if Bitcoin was "Anonymous". I still advocate that BTC can be tracked using blockchain analysis and there are brilliant minds on this very forum. A person like me, who had zero technical knowledge on blockchain analysis was still able to track the 50K BTC that was sold in the USMS auctions (at least on a basic level) , so will not the brilliant minds at our cyber crime divisions be able to track the same?

Why this stigma of criminality still associates itself with Bitcoin, is still beyond me. People should be aware that Bitcoin is NOT anonymous and every transaction can be tracked using the blockchain, which makes it very transparent instead!

This is the typical mentality of Indians, you can't understand something then just ban it or associate it with something criminal so the masses also get afraid to adopt it. This is the cancer that is plaguing Bitcoin is India and is a big barrier to adoption in my opinion.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:05:27 PM

I don't think that bitcoins will be getting recognized atleast for next 10 to 15 years and that's why the people involve in black money are making best use of it..and due to the existence the bitcoins the level of money laundering has also reached an extreme level n i think its beyond the limit.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:43:04 PM

Imagine this Scenario : You take an extended trip to three foreign countries. You don't exchange currencies or pay the fee to do so.You spend your money without ever taking it out of an ATM or paying International transaction fees.
Sounds convenient and cheap right? This scenario isn't a pipe dream. It could be the future of international currency.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:46:37 PM

Imagine this Scenario : You take an extended trip to three foreign countries. You don't exchange currencies or pay the fee to do so.You spend your money without ever taking it out of an ATM or paying International transaction fees.
Sounds convenient and cheap right? This scenario isn't a pipe dream. It could be the future of international currency.

What you are saying is perfect. But do all Indians know about it??

Definitely No. There are many villages in India they even don't know what Internet is all about?? How can anyone expect about the bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be the future currency but not for India atleast. And if India wants to adopt bitcoin as a future currency then it should make aware the people of India about bitcoin.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:46:36 AM

If bitcoin becomes the future of currency it would certainly mean that all altcoins will take place of real world currencies like USD , EURO etc . Also it would really take a long time to get accepted by the country .
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:23:45 AM

well in europe where im and liking india too its good for a payout currency and trasanction its world wide good but its too anon soo needs also ofuscation in mobile to occur with no trace but only records in digital of computers database for most security coin to happen between this world capitalistical crises as it is and solve some porblems beenig also a solution coin even for greece lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: