Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION: Legendary 2011 account, 1260 activity, negative trust  (Read 4921 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:40:50 AM

I would like to know also how much you are looking for ? since there is a hidden reserve price (even if I'am not sure what this means to be honest).
One more question , if the auction finishs at a price like 0.15 BTC for example , are you willing to give the account for who made the last BID or if the price dosen't seem good for you .. you will simply make another auction ?

~ Madness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:08:54 AM

I would like to know also how much you are looking for ? since there is a hidden reserve price (even if I'am not sure what this means to be honest).
One more question , if the auction finishs at a price like 0.15 BTC for example , are you willing to give the account for who made the last BID or if the price dosen't seem good for you .. you will simply make another auction ?

~ Madness

The reserve price is the price that needs to be met so that account can be sold. I'm going to assume it's around 0.3btc since it's a legendary account with negative trust.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:20:07 AM

~ Madness

The reserve price is the price that needs to be met so that account can be sold. I'm going to assume it's around 0.3btc since it's a legendary account with negative trust.

Why make an auction if he is not willing to sell it if the price don't reach what he is willing to sell it for . It dosen' tmake any sense to me , or he is just trying to see if it's going to reach and go further the price he is looking for Shocked

~ Madness

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:34:52 AM

~ Madness

Shouldn't he had started from the reserved price itself?
What's the point of making auctions start from 0.01BTC when you have a reserved price.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

~ Madness

Why make an auction if he is not willing to sell it if the price don't reach what he is willing to sell it for . It dosen' tmake any sense to me , or he is just trying to see if it's going to reach and go further the price he is looking for Shocked

~ Madness

In an auction you are allowed to do that. He's selling the account, it's his - he can do what he wants.

~ Madness

Shouldn't he had started from the reserved price itself?
What's the point of making auctions start from 0.01BTC when you have a reserved price.

The reserve price might be high.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:04:23 PM

@OP would you please care to share what is your reserved price?

Is the reserved price higher or lower than the maximum bid that I made till now(0.135btc)?
Please update me within next 24hrs, if the reserved price was below 0.135btc then I will buy the account. If it isn't above the reserved price then my bid automatically stands cancel. Please tell me within 24hours because I have to take care of a few things and have to manage my bitcoin funds.
If you don't reply within 24hours then ill consider that the reserved price is above 0.135BTC and so then consider my bid to be invalid. Else if its above the reserved price, do tell me, ill save 0.135BTC for this account and will buy it when auction ends.
Thanks

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:33:57 PM

Why anybody would want to give this twat-waffle a single satoshi is beyond me!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Seems like OP isn't answering to any of what members are saying here . wondering what he have on mind .. still we need some clarifications on what he is willing to do (Auctions & Reserve price) .

~ Madness

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:24:58 PM

Bbit's password was changed yesterday. I guess the account has already been sold.
See here: https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Madness

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:27:23 PM

Bbit's password was changed yesterday. I guess the account has already been sold.
See here: https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Humm , It would be nice if he us more informations on the thread so we know what's happening .

~Madness

Madness

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:22:31 PM

It's been few days and OP didn't reply to us .
Does anyone have an idea if OP sold his account or not yet ?

~ Madness

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:24:18 PM

~ Madness

He probably ditched the account. The prices could of been to low so he just left it.

Madness

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:27:13 PM

~ Madness

He probably ditched the account. The prices could of been to low so he just left it.

Was really Interessted on buying that account . Negative dosen't really matter and it will go off with trust (if you are trusted of course)
I just hope that OP will comeback when the auction finishs .

~ Madness

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:08:48 PM

~ Madness

Was really Interessted on buying that account . Negative dosen't really matter and it will go off with trust (if you are trusted of course)

~ Madness

Not all the time, some users who leave trust are adamant about keeping it there.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:18:00 PM

~ Madness

~ Madness

The account has been sold out I guess. Cause the password had changed. And a change in password after he wanted to sell his account probably means that he sold it to someone who offered him a good price via PM

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:23:37 PM

~ Madness

~ Madness

The account has been sold out I guess. Cause the password had changed. And a change in password after he wanted to sell his account probably means that he sold it to someone who offered him a good price via PM

Didn't see that, thanks for pointing that out. That seems like the most logical(no pun or irony intended) explanation. If that's the case the new owner should lock this thread or call it closed.

Madness

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:32:43 PM

If he did sold it then it wouldn't be a nice move from OP at all . I know he don't need to ask us before selling his stuff but at least he can tell us he sold it so we don't waste our time BIDDING or doing a discussion about something that dosen't exist anymore or simply close the topic

~ Madness

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

If he did sold it then it wouldn't be a nice move from OP at all . I know he don't need to ask us before selling his stuff but at least he can tell us he sold it so we don't waste our time BIDDING or doing a discussion about something that dosen't exist anymore or simply close the topic

~ Madness
Maybe the buyer didn't want people to know that the account has been sold, and this is a typical behaviour of the buyer. After account gets sold, the buyer will stop responding on the thread on which the account was getting sold, they leave it to the people to decide what happened but they don't announce in the public because it just attracts more attention towards the account in a negative way.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

So um... is this auction still open?
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:26:33 AM

So um... is this auction still open?
The OP isn't responding. So I will have to say no to that.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: