Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my account was hacked someone try scam from it.  (Read 2937 times)
Ume

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

my inbox and outbox of past messages are gone too it looks like it was deleted

I see the messages where he tried to scam you

he didnt change the password luckily and i was able to change it

sounds fishy, this is the new scam tactics IMO by not changing the current password to make it less suspicious, lets hope no one got scammed.

He is just trolling or he is the hacker !

I smell negative feedbacks !

@Vod ,@quick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

In your post history (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221618;sa=showPosts) have you never post a bitcoin address ? Search it and sign a message from it , like :

Code:
I'm Slaxt and I'm the real owner of this account. 21/02/2015.

After post it in this thread (and don't forget the link of the post, where there is the bitcoin address).

Spend some time(~15-30 mins Wink). Can you please sign the message shown above using 1Fknza37CKxK8r9pqdmDUqnFq19RHh4ekg.

You posted it in my lending thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929482.msg10235907#msg10235907.

In case if there is some problem, https://archive.today/GCLz3.

-MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:39:36 PM

Message verified. He sent the signature via PM. Huh

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Fknza37CKxK8r9pqdmDUqnFq19RHh4ekg
IJcAbu9ZQ8O5A91WI0Cm+MHmZqhEw+S7vguiQIeFpM6We/yh6p4j7+H+g/alXX5QmaC5RSAbW3L5s5KuPqsOxBQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:44:39 PM

wait are you saying that the account that you are posting from was hacked? I seriously doubt this
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Message verified. He sent the signature via PM. Huh

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Fknza37CKxK8r9pqdmDUqnFq19RHh4ekg
IJcAbu9ZQ8O5A91WI0Cm+MHmZqhEw+S7vguiQIeFpM6We/yh6p4j7+H+g/alXX5QmaC5RSAbW3L5s5KuPqsOxBQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-MZ

seems like he is the original owner, but it is still fishy

no worries, quickseller is here to investigate this kind of things as usual  Wink

wait are you saying that the account that you are posting from was hacked? I seriously doubt this
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:00:23 PM

Maybe, he tried to scam others but, after failing to have a successful scam on his tally, tried to reset his pwd and then claimed to have been hacked by a mistery guy.  Roll Eyes

Oh man he you pmed me tk send 2.5 first but i refused thank God !

Why are'nt you changing the password ?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:42:47 PM

Maybe, he tried to scam others but, after failing to have a successful scam on his tally, tried to reset his pwd and then claimed to have been hacked by a mistery guy.  Roll Eyes

This could be possible, but we don't have "any" proofs (only those pm). However, no one has been scammed (fortunately) and this is the important.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:55:16 PM

This could be possible, but we don't have "any" proofs (only those pm). However, no one has been scammed (fortunately) and this is the important.

I agree with you. We should be grateful to **put here the name of anybody/anything you believe you may be grateful to** that scam attempt failed and nobody lost its BTC. However, we need to remain alert and if proof emerge we need to swiftly act accordingly to it.
 Wink

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:37:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=959530.0 selling of slaxt account, pffft

1.make alter account, and sell your ranked account
2.say your account was hacked
3.rinse-repeat

atleast is looks that way to me.

cheers
L3G1T

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:06:20 AM

Are you sure this is not a joke. If it is not then this is a new scam method Ive seen on the market.

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:19:04 AM

Are you sure this is not a joke. If it is not then this is a new scam method Ive seen on the market.

This has been here for some months now. Earlier, a person ask for loan and just after he got BTC, he told my account was hacked but the hacker didn't change the password. Undecided

-MZ

bloodDiamond

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:42:04 AM

Can you explain better what is happened ? I've seen you have changed the password at :

- Today at 05:41:42 PM - Slaxt - password changed

And after  ~ 1 minute you have opened this thread, check your pm inbox maybe the "hacker"  has tried to make some "damage".

hi red!!!
i'm asking how you can see this kind of users activity!!!
i check Slaxt profile page here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=221618
but im' not able to found this info!!!
where i need to check?

thanks!!

check here : https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php  It is the list of the latest users that have changed the password ( period : 30 days).

Great red!
I know i'm OT,
But can you tell me if there is a list of this hidden pages?
Thanx.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:43:46 AM

Great red!
I know i'm OT,
But can you tell me if there is a list of this hidden pages?
Thanx.

AFAIK no!

-MZ

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:20:30 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=959530.0 selling of slaxt account, pffft

3.rinse-repeat

cheers

Is this true ? If someone have some proofs feel free to contact me or quickseller (better him, in this days I'm a little busy). I don't think a negative feedback is necessary at the moment, maybe if the situation ( selling of the account) will reveal true I think we should leave him a negative feedback ( How can we trust a liar?).
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:18:24 AM

3.rinse-repeat

cheers

Is this true ? If someone have some proofs feel free to contact me or quickseller (better him, in this days I'm a little busy). I don't think a negative feedback is necessary at the moment, maybe if the situation ( selling of the account) will reveal true I think we should leave him a negative feedback ( How can we trust a liar?).

It isn't verified yet but obviously, it is because the user has closed the thread after ajareselde asked about Slaxt. I think a neutral feedback would be sufficient atm.

-MZ

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:01:34 AM

3.rinse-repeat

cheers

It isn't verified yet but obviously, it is because the user has closed the thread after ajareselde asked about Slaxt. I think a neutral feedback would be sufficient atm.

-MZ

I tought the same after i read ajareselde & redsn0w posts, earlier; but I didn't care enough to post here after I left OP a neutral trust feedback. Maybe if someone of the DefaultTrust-ed members care to complement mine, it would help others who have not put me in their own trust list.

cashoutservices

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:45:04 PM

So this address belong to the hacker 159oRidydvHNzbuGu12Tn8q8LPEkezfA3E  ?

He insist he was a sr member to send 4btc, when i refuse he said he can do escrow so i agree on escrow if we use tomatocage escrow service and i never heard back from him.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:46:50 PM

He insist he was a sr member to send 4btc, when i refuse he said he can do escrow so i agree on escrow if we use tomatocage escrow service and i never heard back from him.

Can you report the PM to an admin ? Remember to write also a little explanation of what is happen (I know the staff member don't moderate the "scam").
cashoutservices

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:54:55 PM

Can you report the PM to an admin ? Remember to write also a little explanation of what is happen (I know the staff member don't moderate the "scam").

I did yesterday because it smell fishy that he keep insisting he was a sr.member and i need to send first etc.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:02:58 PM

my inbox and outbox of past messages are gone too it looks like it was deleted

Man ! Its look like you are just kidding with us ?
haha indeed , this guy is just trying to get that sweet activity >:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: