Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my account was hacked someone try scam from it.  (Read 2943 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 02:24:54 PM

So this address belong to the hacker 159oRidydvHNzbuGu12Tn8q8LPEkezfA3E  ?

He insist he was a sr member to send 4btc, when i refuse he said he can do escrow so i agree on escrow if we use tomatocage escrow service and i never heard back from him.

Can you report the PM to an admin ? Remember to write also a little explanation of what is happen (I know the staff member don't moderate the "scam").

So Slaxt is an alt of one of the worst scammer SellingHBOGo[1]. You can see the address mentioned above in the conversation between the scammer and victim here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944399.msg10341993#msg10341993.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=363664.

@Cashoutservices : Can you report to mod and tell him/her to post here or if your account doesn't contain sensitive information, tell a trusted escrow to verify and post here.

-MZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cashoutservices

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:40:44 PM

So this address belong to the hacker 159oRidydvHNzbuGu12Tn8q8LPEkezfA3E  ?

He insist he was a sr member to send 4btc, when i refuse he said he can do escrow so i agree on escrow if we use tomatocage escrow service and i never heard back from him.

Can you report the PM to an admin ? Remember to write also a little explanation of what is happen (I know the staff member don't moderate the "scam").

So Slaxt is an alt of one of the worst scammer SellingHBOGo[1]. You can see the address mentioned above in the conversation between the scammer and victim here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944399.msg10341993#msg10341993.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=363664.

@Cashoutservices : Can you report to mod and tell him/her to post here or if your account doesn't contain sensitive information, tell a trusted escrow to verify and post here.

-MZ

Will do btw you know someone trusted enough  to foward login to ? For him to check my pms ?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 02:42:48 PM

Will do btw you know someone trusted enough  to foward login to ? For him to check my pms ?

redsn0w, Tomatocage, devthedev, Monbux, Blazr or you can give me(I am not trusted like others here). Smiley

-MZ

cashoutservices

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:59:20 PM

Will do btw you know someone trusted enough  to foward login to ? For him to check my pms ?

redsn0w, Tomatocage, devthedev, Monbux, Blazr or you can give me(I am not trusted like others here). Smiley

-MZ

Done, pm sent to tomatocage.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:07:57 PM

Thanks for telling and posting here. Didn't you tell him to post here?

-MZ

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

Thanks for telling and posting here. Didn't you tell him to post here?

-MZ

I just woke up. Give me a few minutes Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:14:59 PM

I just woke up. Give me a few minutes Smiley

It's okay! Take your time. It would be helpful if you can take a pic or video - 10-30 seconds(suggested). Smiley

-MZ

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:19:25 PM

Here's what I saw:

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:27:52 PM

Here's what I saw:

Thanks for the screen Tomatocage, I will leave him a negative trust. All this alt accounts, I hate the scammers.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:30:31 PM

It's looking very likely that Slaxt is actually SellingHBOGo. The address is tied to SHG plus the fact that Slaxt said (via PM to me) that he had changed his password as soon as he had discovered PMs in his outbox that he claimed no knowledge of authoring. However, as indicated by replies in this thread, his password had not yet been changed.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:39:59 PM

It's looking very likely that Slaxt is actually SellingHBOGo. The address is tied to SHG plus the fact that Slaxt said (via PM to me) that he had changed his password as soon as he had discovered PMs in his outbox that he claimed no knowledge of authoring. However, as indicated by replies in this thread, his password had not yet been changed.

But why should SHG left those 3 scamming PMs but deleted all other useless PMs(which scammer doesn't need). I think he is the real scammer.

-MZ

The Degentleman

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:40:51 PM

Is account hacking common here?
Slaxt (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

Please actually look what you are talking about, -  21 Feb at 05:41:42 PM - Slaxt - password changed that was when i found out hours after them inbox's was sent an minutes before this thread was created!

That address is tied to the scammer not me or this account all the time this account has been registered that address has not played no part until the person gained access to the account and then used it.

I am far from a scammer lol have never tried to do that crap in all my life.

Please re look over this and you will see it is just unfortunate on my part! If i was a scammer then that would have been tried long ago  Sad  

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:42:57 PM

No, scams are common here.

-MZ

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:43:45 PM

No, if you use common sense security practices.  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:45:49 PM

Please actually look what you are talking about, -  21 Feb at 05:41:42 PM - Slaxt - password changed that was when i found out hours after them inbox's was sent an minutes before this thread was created!

But why should SHG left those 3 scamming PMs but deleted all other useless PMs(which scammer doesn't need). I think he is the real scammer.

That address is tied to the scammer not me or this account all the time this account has been registered that address has not played no part until the person gained access to the account and then used it.

You can always create new address.

You can't/didn't provide enough proofs to make us believe this.

Please re look over this and you will see it is just unfortunate on my part! If i was a scammer then that would have been tried long ago  Sad  

I tried but my view isn't changing! Sad Sr. Member will be more trusted than others, especially when dealing with Newbies/Jr. Members.

-MZ

Slaxt (OP)

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:51:49 PM

You can always create new address.

You can't/didn't provide enough proofs to make us believe this.

I tried but my view isn't changing! Sad Sr. Member will be more trusted than others, especially when dealing with Newbies/Jr. Members.

-MZ

Who are you exactly i do not care what you think keep your 'untrusted' negative feed back, I am speaking to TC and Redsnow to look into it further not you.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

Who are you exactly

I am a Bitcoiner.

i do not care what you think keep your 'untrusted' negative feed back,

Thanks!

I am speaking to TC and Redsnow to look into it further not you.

Thanks again but no thanks! This explains you don't want to resolve this issue instead you want your negative trust feedback to be removed. Don't worry! They will keep it there forever, if you are lucky, you will get some more. Smiley

-MZ

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: