Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Buy from Amazon?
yes - 4 (50%)
no - 4 (50%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy from Amazon with Bitcoin at a 20% discount - Free shipping  (Read 1765 times)
myjoleen1978 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:41:42 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 07:16:06 AM by myjoleen1978

We offer the same service exactly like www.purse.io , PM if interested in our service.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:55:15 PM

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

gift cards bought with stolen credit cards  Roll Eyes

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:57:13 PM

Hi,

I have a question ,what is the difference between your Service here and https://purse.io/ service ? it's basically the exact same thing with the same discount amount and everything .

~ Madness

amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:28:25 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 12:41:20 AM by amazon4u

Hello Bitcoin World,

I am Launching a new thread that allows any person holding Bitcoins to buy any item from http://www.Amazon.com.
Like the title says I am ready to offer you a 20% discount on all the items listed for sale at Amazon with free shipping inside the US.

Notes : International shipping is available to every location(EU,Asia etc) supported by Amazon.com, as long as you would pay the International shipping fees

Minimum order is : $35 USD

Important : I can only order stuff from www.Amazon.com, I cannot help you if you wish to order goods from other websites

How It Works  :

Simply choose an item or more and contact me about what you want.  
We will work our way out via Escrow (i will handle all escrow fees as long as you suggest a legitimate Escrow service : BTcrow.com, Localbitcoins etc)

I know I am a new user and my trust level inside the Bitcointalk community is 0 or less, so I am prepared to do this :

I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

I like to  believe that the people behind this forum are genuine and I am ready to take my chances. Please feel free to PM me about what you want to be purchased.

Selling Starts Now ! Skype: myjoleen1978

BTC Payments will me made here :

16qukbHd63SQk28CtFwdqorWXUzwMzP81L

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

P.S - The USD/BTC, EUR/BTC conversions will be made according to www.btc-e.com

Did you just copy my entire add and posted it here ? Can I report this to a MOD ? This guy copied everything from my add except the Bitcoin Address

HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:32:18 AM

Hello Bitcoin World,

I am Launching a new thread that allows any person holding Bitcoins to buy any item from http://www.Amazon.com.
Like the title says I am ready to offer you a 20% discount on all the items listed for sale at Amazon with free shipping inside the US.

Notes : International shipping is available to every location(EU,Asia etc) supported by Amazon.com, as long as you would pay the International shipping fees

Important : I can only order stuff from www.Amazon.com, I cannot help you if you wish to order goods from other websites

How It Works  :

We will work our way out via Escrow (i will handle all escrow fees as long as you suggest a legitimate Escrow service : BTcrow.com, Localbitcoins etc)

I know I am a new user and my trust level inside the Bitcointalk community is 0 or less, so I am prepared to do this :

I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

I like to  believe that the people behind this forum are genuine and I am ready to take my chances. Please feel free to PM me about what you want to be purchased.

(Quoting to save from edits)

Your post looks awfully similar to amazon4u's post, just without the styling. Scammer? If not, you may want to change your thread.
amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:39:06 AM

Hello Bitcoin World,

How It Works  :

I like to  believe that the people behind this forum are genuine and I am ready to take my chances. Please feel free to PM me about what you want to be purchased.

(Quoting to save from edits)

Your post looks awfully similar to amazon4u's post, just without the styling. Scammer? If not, you may want to change your thread.

Smiley  The guy only changed his Bitcoin Address in my text add. Should I report this to a Mod ?
 Please proceed with caution I have no connection to user "myjoleen1978" and by the looks of it, he is trying to make a quick buck of my back. Don't say I didn't warn you !!!

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:19:13 AM

I dont really know if you can report it to a mod but just go along and keep doing your trades...
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:09:35 AM

its just copy paste of

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949013.0

this upper thread its same as this thread

acc to up thread its 25% discount and its 20% discount
myjoleen1978 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:17:58 AM

Hi,

I have a question ,what is the difference between your Service here and https://purse.io/ service ? it's basically the exact same thing with the same discount amount and everything .

~ Madness

Yes it's exact the same thing...
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:10:14 AM

I still fail to see how these services make money other than carding.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:56:23 PM

Pay attention guys, this is a little bit suspicious. I suggest you to avoid to trade with this user or at least use an escrow.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 12:57:29 PM

Pay attention guys, this is a little bit suspicious. I suggest you to avoid to trade with this user or at least use an escrow.

Yeah , obviously .
The guy was offering the same service as Purse.io and he didn't even know and now he changed and edit the OP . anyway I don't see why would someone use his service instead of Purse.io (which is known and trusted since long time .)

~ Madness

myjoleen1978 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:31:10 PM

Purse has limit that's why am offering the service here! And Escrow is always welcome. Thanks
suman66

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:38:23 PM

I know the full method Step by Step how they earn money from this method other than carding

Its just the loss of amazon
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

Some people in Asian countries get payment in Amazon  cards at times. And due to that they are not able to use it. So the best thing for them to do is sell it at a discount.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:42:46 PM

good thing the OP was quoted. He basically copied everything from the user above. I wouldn't trade with him
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: