Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Design for Bitcoin  (Read 947 times)
LeDesigner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:43:33 AM

I am trying to start a business by creating websites for people in exchange for Bitcoin. I currently do not really have a price that I would design a website for as everyone has something different they want with different amounts of details and such so I would imagine the price could be negotiated when you make an order. Please have somewhat of an idea of what you want it to look like, the more help you provide, the faster I can do this.

I currently do not have a portfolio or anything to show of my work as I have only been doing web design for a year and haven't made a website for anyone, only myself for practice. So because of that I will do your order completely as you ask and if you do not like it or it turned out poorly, you will not have to pay me and you can take it all free of charge.

Please comment any questions or to give me an order please message me so we can discuss.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:21:41 AM

I am trying to start a business by creating websites for people in exchange for Bitcoin. I currently do not really have a price that I would design a website for as everyone has something different they want with different amounts of details and such so I would imagine the price could be negotiated when you make an order. Please have somewhat of an idea of what you want it to look like, the more help you provide, the faster I can do this.

I currently do not have a portfolio or anything to show of my work as I have only been doing web design for a year and haven't made a website for anyone, only myself for practice. So because of that I will do your order completely as you ask and if you do not like it or it turned out poorly, you will not have to pay me and you can take it all free of charge.

Please comment any questions or to give me an order please message me so we can discuss.
1st post wanting money.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:54:08 AM

Can you show the portfolio please?

1st post wanting money.

Not like others who ask for money but this is more like offering his service!

-MZ

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:56:03 AM

1st post wanting money.

-MZ
It is highly unusual, though, to offer services in an account's first post. You'd think to offer services for Bitcoin the account owner would have been around this forum longer... and had another account longer...

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:19:27 AM

It is highly unusual, though, to offer services in an account's first post. You'd think to offer services for Bitcoin the account owner would have been around this forum longer... and had another account longer...

It maybe but there are some people who interested in Bitcoin or was active in r/bitcoin and want to announce their service here. What you said is possible too. There is no matter as long as OP go first or use escrow.

@OP : Don't go first to a negatively trusted users or to other users who don't have trust feedback regardless of their rank.

-MZ

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:29:59 AM

1st post wanting money.

-MZ

As he said, he doesn't have a portfolio - though, after a year of working on web design, you can probably come up with a few simple examples you've worked on, LeDesigner; I'm sure that will attract more attention, and may even serve as a base for future work.

I also suspect this is someone's alt account for that reason, but I don't think it is unprecedented for people to have accounts dedicated to work projects, alongside more regular accounts. As such, and considering he is just offering a service, I don't think there is any issue here.

EDIT: Or, as Muhammed Zakir mentioned above, it could simply be someone coming from Reddit or elsewhere. Smiley

[...] I currently do not have a portfolio or anything to show of my work as I have only been doing web design for a year and haven't made a website for anyone, only myself for practice. So because of that I will do your order completely as you ask and if you do not like it or it turned out poorly, you will not have to pay me and you can take it all free of charge. [...]

Instead of offering the work free of charge if it doesn't turn out the way the buyer wants it, it might be a good idea to approach that differently - for example: by having very clearly defined ideas of what the buyer wants, preferably with examples he can point to; by creating simple conceptual art/whatever showing how the site will look and function; and by regularly showing the progress of your work to the buyer, and seeking feedback for it. By involving the buyer as much as possible in the process, it becomes harder for him not to be satisfied with the outcome, I think.
Cad-Coin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:08:07 AM

To: anyone interest to web design for bitcoin exchange platform.
Can you make a website like this?
https://www.quadrigacx.com/

I am using godaddy web hosting.  I will give you a chance to upload you work and we talk after that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: