Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gavin, Andreas Antonopolous, Charlie Lee, etc at MIT Bitcoin Expo 03/07-08/15  (Read 3154 times)
nonce_sense (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:31:18 AM

Join hundreds of students and professionals as we learn about the most recent and upcoming legal and technical developments in Bitcoin. Delve into the heart of recent developments with experts like Gavin Andresen, Charlie Lee, Constance Choi, Peter Todd, Adam Ludwin, Jerry Brito, Joi Ito, Andreas Antonopoulous and many, many more.

Day One will provide insight into the Bitcoin mainstreaming process as well as the legal and security challenges for Bitcoin companies to overcome.

Day Two will detail the inner workings of bitcoin and the new technologies that are emerging as the industry develops.

Join us as we strive to understand the present and build the future.

For full list of speakers & more: mitbitcoinexpo.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:07:36 AM

Join hundreds of students and professionals as we learn about the most recent and upcoming legal and technical developments in Bitcoin. Delve into the heart of recent developments with experts like Gavin Andresen, Charlie Lee, Constance Choi, Peter Todd, Adam Ludwin, Jerry Brito, Joi Ito, Andreas Antonopoulous and many, many more.

Day One will provide insight into the Bitcoin mainstreaming process as well as the legal and security challenges for Bitcoin companies to overcome.

Day Two will detail the inner workings of bitcoin and the new technologies that are emerging as the industry develops.

Join us as we strive to understand the present and build the future.

For full list of speakers & more: mitbitcoinexpo.org

Peter Todd is nice to listen to sometimes.

We are working on a fun project called the Free Services Exchange.

Can you add or request some free services from us?

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:55:35 PM

I will pass this info on to somebody I know who is going to MIT.  They know of btc but are not involved in any way. 

Looks interesting but I have to work.

Why do you only take credit cards and not btc Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: