Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]"What is Bitcoin?" silkscreened posters by Nubbins (Limited Edition)  (Read 3517 times)
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:16:45 PM

Selling a poster from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.0

Has never been hanged on the wall, it is numbered (84/100) and signed by the author. This is definitely a unique art piece.

^- this is not mine, (already packed) but is the same design.

Looking for 150$ shipped.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 12:20:48 PM

It looks little bit childish If you ask me , I mean the colors and the design ...
By the way , do you think this Worldwide or only to certain countries (Algeria for example do you ship to that)

~ Madness

cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:23:55 PM

It looks little bit childish If you ask me , I mean the colors and the design ...
By the way , do you think this Worldwide or only to certain countries (Algeria for example do you ship to that)

~ Madness

Shipping to anywhere in the world
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:22:21 PM

Buy this marvelous poster! One of a kind!
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:58:56 PM

I hate to be the one to say it but i think you got scammed buddy. That poster looks like it belongs in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba and could have easily been put together with clipart. That is nowhere near "art" and for $150 i can buy a screen printing kit tons of paper and make 1000 of them with nothing more than photoshop.

Tell ya what, when nobody else makes an offer to buy it, I'll give you $5.00usd for it. I can hang it next to that Teletubbies poster i have always wanted.

I think they would look good together.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

I hate to be the one to say it but i think you got scammed buddy. That poster looks like it belongs in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba and could have easily been put together with clipart. That is nowhere near "art" and for $150 i can buy a screen printing kit tons of paper and make 1000 of them with nothing more than photoshop.

Tell ya what, when nobody else makes an offer to buy it, I'll give you $5.00usd for it. I can hang it next to that Teletubbies poster i have always wanted.

I think they would look good together.

When you start to look at this piece, and realize that there is so much more than a teletubby theme. You can see that it is something bigger.
Personally I'd be interested at a lower price, but I just bought a Kialara so I can't afford a cool piece like this now.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:33:34 AM

ezeminer,

Just fyi...that post you replied to is not what it so ineptly tries to look like.  There is an ongoing campaign by someone here to disparage certain people because they smoked out a thief.  He is very upset and trolls the forum looking for any excuse to post something negative in the hopes that he can exact some revenge on the people he holds in contempt (myself included).  The account that he is posting from has a very colorful trust rating from long standing forum members and in all likelihood is not even owned by the original thief anymore.

Cyclops is a very well known and respected member here and has had many transactions with people, myself included, that have gone off without a hitch.

As for the work itself, take a look at the thread below and you can decide for yourself who is full of hot air here.  Lastly, I also happen to own one of these prints and can tell you without hesitation that if I were to even consider selling mine it would be for much more than what cyclops is asking here.

original thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.0;all

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:05:43 AM

ezeminer,

Just fyi...that post you replied to is not what it so ineptly tries to look like.  There is an ongoing campaign by someone here to disparage certain people because they smoked out a thief.  He is very upset and trolls the forum looking for any excuse to post something negative in the hopes that he can exact some revenge on the people he holds in contempt (myself included).  The account that he is posting from has a very colorful trust rating from long standing forum members and in all likelihood is not even owned by the original thief anymore.

Cyclops is a very well known and respected member here and has had many transactions with people, myself included, that have gone off without a hitch.

As for the work itself, take a look at the thread below and you can decide for yourself who is full of hot air here.  Lastly, I also happen to own one of these prints and can tell you without hesitation that if I were to even consider selling mine it would be for much more than what cyclops is asking here.

original thread

ig
Thanks for the gossip update

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:34:55 PM

Wild. I actually don't even have a copy of this myself!

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:19:30 AM

ezeminer,

original thread

ig

Smiley

LOL; Time to get one I guess...
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:33:41 AM

I do still have some... er... interesting misprints:

cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:55:31 AM

I do still have some... er... interesting misprints:

Call them "error posters" and sell for x4 the price Smiley
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:43:53 PM

In fact, we reuse 'em for test prints:

Once they get messy enough, some printers try selling them as one-off prints; we turn em into business cards. Waste nothing!

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 12:50:05 PM

It is not too late, for $150 can this be yours again  Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:53:06 PM

Bump!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:02:02 PM

Nubbins made this? And sold it for $150?! WTF?!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

I made 100, sold 50 on the forums. I also didn't sell them for $150, check link in OP.

Hell, check the progress pics from the link in OP while you're at it. Think back to that thread the next time you find yourself paying $45 for a mass-produced or digitally-printed "art print" somewhere.  Smiley

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:29:34 PM

I made 100, sold 50 on the forums. I also didn't sell them for $150, check link in OP.

Hell, check the progress pics from the link in OP while you're at it. Think back to that thread the next time you find yourself paying $45 for a mass-produced or digitally-printed "art print" somewhere.  Smiley

Fair enough. Free bump then I guess Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:28:14 PM

Oh come on! This is an absolute masterpiece, unique Bitcoin poster and has not been sold yet?
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:45:40 AM

My offer has been reduced to $2.00 now. Better take it, its the most your going to get for that P.O.S poster.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: