Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦ GSMcoin ♦♦♦ Mobile phones ♦♦♦ Carrier Network Unlock ♦♦♦ Year 2  (Read 84000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:47:22 AM

Interesting coin  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GSMcoin (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:43:33 AM

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Windows wallet
Mac wallet
Github Source
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:02:12 AM

Looks interesting , but I cant figure what the X11 has to phone locking in common Smiley
It has in common  with currency.
You have to pay to unlock your mobile, here is opportunity to pay with GSMcoin, not with $$$.

GSM network freedom.
Then probably you are coming like 10 years too late.
Unlocking phones was very popular back then because that had to do with the phone distribution model: phones were mainly sold by the mobile network operators (MNO).
Today, an that is the case for the last 5 years at least, phones can be bought unlocked in any store or the Internet  and these are the main distribution channels for phone vendors. Take Samsung for example. MNO didn't play the role they had 10 years ago. To me, it is a weak and unfounded excuse for yet another P&D coin.

this space is intentionally left blank
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:04:42 AM

Looks interesting , but I cant figure what the X11 has to phone locking in common Smiley
It has in common  with currency.
You have to pay to unlock your mobile, here is opportunity to pay with GSMcoin, not with $$$.

GSM network freedom.
Unlocking phones was very popular back then because that had to do with the phone distribution model: phones were mainly sold by the mobile network operators (MNO).
Today, an that is the case for the last 5 years at least, phones can be bought unlocked in any store or the Internet  and these are the main distribution channels for phone vendors. Take Samsung for example. MNO didn't play the role they had 10 years ago. To me, it is a weak and unfounded excuse for yet another P&D coin.

yes your right, software and manuals are available online to do it yourself.
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:55:10 AM

It has in common  with currency.

GSM network freedom.
Today, an that is the case for the last 5 years at least, phones can be bought unlocked in any store or the Internet  and these are the main distribution channels for phone vendors. Take Samsung for example. MNO didn't play the role they had 10 years ago. To me, it is a weak and unfounded excuse for yet another P&D coin.

GSM network freedom.
Today, an that is the case for the last 5 years at least, phones can be bought unlocked in any store or the Internet  and these are the main distribution channels for phone vendors. Take Samsung for example. MNO didn't play the role they had 10 years ago. To me, it is a weak and unfounded excuse for yet another P&D coin.

You are both wrong, and obviosly you have never unlocked any phone.

85% of the world makes contracts with operators to get free device. That device is locked on that operator.
You can not use any other sim card from different operator. We are providing codes that can unlock that limitation.
GSM unlocking bussiness is far more bigger then Bitcoin itself. But you can't know that 'cos you are not into it.
We, at GSMcoin are providing that service and we are accepting GSMcoins for our service.
p.s. unlocking mobile phones in the world is paid service. You can check it by calling your operator.
There is small percent of individuals who can unlock their phone for free, but there is number if therms they need to meet:
To be loyal customer, to be present customer of that operator, they need to be out of 2 years contract.
We are offer unlocking of phones in contract too! keep that in mind.
And just for instance, if you make a contract with AT&T and get iPhone 6 for 199$ is not the same when you want to buy the same iPhone 6 for 699$.
And that phone is LOCKED !
Another thing that you got to know that the main distribution channels for phone vendors are operators and carriers, not eBay or some internet stores.
Phones supplied buy operators and carriers are locked.
Make a little research before posting here.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:00:16 PM

Feels good when in your country no need for contract or passport to buy sim card. Smiley
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:05:59 PM

GSM network freedom.

GSM network freedom.

85% of the world makes contracts with operators to get free device. That device is locked on that operator.
You can not use any other sim card from different operator. We are providing codes that can unlock that limitation.
GSM unlocking bussiness is far more bigger then Bitcoin itself. But you can't know that 'cos you are not into it.
We, at GSMcoin are providing that service and we are accepting GSMcoins for our service.
p.s. unlocking mobile phones in the world is paid service. You can check it by calling your operator.
There is small percent of individuals who can unlock their phone for free, but there is number if therms they need to meet:
To be loyal customer, to be present customer of that operator, they need to be out of 2 years contract.
And just for instance, if you make a contract with AT&T and get iPhone 6 for 199$ is not the same when you want to buy the same iPhone 6 for 699$.
Another thing that you got to know that the main distribution channels for phone vendors are operators and carriers, not eBay or some internet stores.
do i lose warranty on my phone after unlocking? thx

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:08:27 PM

I've just copied this from AT&T official website:

To unlock your AT&T wireless device you must meet all customer financial obligations and AT&T general eligibility requirements.
Important Note
AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes would result in an abuse of this policy or is part of an effort to defraud AT&T or its customers. AT&T further reserves the right to alter this unlocking policy at its discretion without advance notice.

Devices may qualify for unlocking if they meet the following requirements:
The device must be designed for use on, and locked to, the AT&T wireless network. For help see Device Unlock Support.
It must not be reported lost or stolen.
It's not associated with fraudulent activity.
All the device's service commitments and installment plans are completed, and all early termination fees are paid in full.
The device is not currently active on a different AT&T customer's account.
If you performed an early upgrade, you must wait the 14-day buyer's remorse period before you can request to unlock your previous device.

We can override all of this! This statement is for all brands, HTC, LG, Alcatel, Huawei, ZTE, Samsung ...

Feels good when in your country no need for contract or passport to buy sim card. Smiley

Basically there is no need for contract when u want to buy a PREpaid SIM card.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:24:29 PM

Yes I did unlock mobile phones, and I can say I am quite an expert in this field. But that was, as I said 10+ years ago.
Now, I would really love to see the source where you got this data of 85% phones being locked. That is a complete non-sense to me.
You seem to not have read my previous post at all - please read it again:
nowadays most of the phones are either bought in the internet (directly from vendors) or at other stores and are thus unlocked.
The only counter example that still uses the old policy is iPhone, here I agree.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:29:01 PM

Basically there is no need for contract when u want to buy a PREpaid SIM card.

No need for contract yes. But in some countries you must have a passport to buy PREpaid.
Of course blackmarket is living  Smiley
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Yes I did unlock mobile phones, and I can say I am quite an expert in this field. But that was, as I said 10+ years ago.
Now, I would really love to see the source where you got this data of 85% phones being locked. That is a complete non-sense to me.
You seem to not have read my previous post at all - please read it again:
nowadays most of the phones are either bought in the internet (directly from vendors) or at other stores and are thus unlocked.
The only counter example that still uses the old policy is iPhone, here I agree.

Man you have a point but those phones are way MORE EXPENSIVE that making a contract and getting a free (locked) phone.
Unlocking bussiness is now far more bigger then 10 years ago.
That is my present bussiness, and that's what i am doing for living, and i must say i am doin' it very well.

do i lose warranty on my phone after unlocking? thx
No. You will receive official factory unlock code.

We are providing official factory unlock codes, so warranty will not be lost at all.
Your phone will be not in any case customised or modified.
The code we are providing is official factory code and will just unlock your phone to be able to work with all simcards and carriers in the world.

You can check it this video how to unlock it with $$$, but our service can offer the same with GSMcoins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLZBtPBS4o

Phone unlocking service is very profitable especially for people like me who buy, repair and resell phones. Unlocking them also increases the value of the phone as

well. This coin has utility.

So we have a bussiness oportunity here ? For dealers there will be special prices. For more info contact us.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:36:47 PM

just to provide some data to put things into perspective. Here's a link to an old article from 2009:
http://www.cnet.com/news/unlocking-the-unlocked-cell-phone-market/

In the U.S., only about 5 percent of the phones sold each year are unlocked and available from somewhere other than a carrier. This differs greatly from other markets. Worldwide, unlocked phones account for about 50 percent of phones sold. In Asia, about 80 percent of cell phones are sold independently of a carrier. And in Europe, roughly 70 percent of cell phones are sold unlocked.

That was the picture back in 2009. Now, I suppose the trend is even more towards unlocked phones - Android-based phones.
So, if you go for US market and IPhones then yes, otherwise not.

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:47:16 PM

You should offer a IMEI blacklist removal service as well. For people who have phones with Bad ESN's/IMEI's and want to use them with the provider again. haha Theres some sellers who do it already they just don't take crypto. Just offering suggestions for the future.
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:47:38 PM

just to provide some data to put things into perspective. Here's a link to an old article from 2009:

In the U.S., only about 5 percent of the phones sold each year are unlocked and available from somewhere other than a carrier. This differs greatly from other markets. Worldwide, unlocked phones account for about 50 percent of phones sold. In Asia, about 80 percent of cell phones are sold independently of a carrier. And in Europe, roughly 70 percent of cell phones are sold unlocked.

That was the picture back in 2009. Now, I suppose the trend is even more towards unlocked phones - Android-based phones.

We got to have offer for everybody. There is not just the US citizens in this world.
There is Russians, Chinese, Europians, Indians, Australians and all countries in Africa that wants to unlock their phones and to have freedom to move to any operator or carrier they like, not just US AT&T.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:49:13 PM

We got to have offer for everybody. There is not just the US citizens in this world.
There is Russians, Chinese, Europians, Indians, Australians and all countries in Africa that wants to unlock their phones and to have freedom to move to any operator or carrier they like, not just US AT&T.
In Europe that won't be much of success, I believe - once again, please read the quote from the article.

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:57:10 PM

You should offer a IMEI blacklist removal service as well. For people who have phones with Bad ESN's/IMEI's and want to use them with the provider again. haha Theres some sellers who do it already they just don't take crypto. Just offering suggestions for the future.
Thanks for mention that.
We have that offer too! We have 65% success of unlocking blacklisted Apple devices and yes we take crypto GSMcoins.
Not included icloud (linked apple device to certain user)

Contact us for precise model and price.

In Europe that won't be much of success, I believe - once again, please read the quote from the article.
I live in Europe and my bussiness is going very well. That article is 6 years old. Outdated info. Old models. Old rules.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:07:53 PM

I live in Europe and my bussiness is going very well. That article is 6 years old. Outdated info. Old models. Old rules.
Exactly, now things even go more in your disadvantage with Android-based phones available in most of the stores with electronics. Unlocked. And if you have any source that may prove otherwise, I would gladly see that.

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

Exactly, now things even go more in your disadvantage with Android-based phones available in most of the stores with electronics. And if you have any source that may prove otherwise, I would gladly see that.
Come on man, you must understand in the end! Don't make me have bad opinion about you.
Those phones needs to be PAID!
Carriers phones are FREE! but locked.
Unlocking phones is big world bussiness.
I am here to mix that bussiness with crypto world.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

Come on man, you must understand in the end! Don't make me have bad opinion about you.
Those phones needs to be PAID!
Carriers phones are FREE! but locked.
Unlocking phones is big world bussiness.
I am here to mix that bussiness with crypto world.
Carrier phones are not for free, as you HAVE TO sign a contract for one or two years and part of the payment (although hidden) is the payment for the phone.
I don't see the future for this business for the reasons I gave you. And you didn't give me any counter argument that could convince me, neither have provided the source for your claim from the OP about the number of locked phones.
The only thing I see plausible here is quick PnD.

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:13:00 PM

Sprint and ATT are not following the new rules - they both require the requestor to be either a current or former customer - they way I read it is anyone that legally owns the phone can request the unlock - whether you are or ever were their customer. The new rules allow for a reasonable fee to be charged to unlock a phone for a non-customer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: