Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦ GSMcoin ♦♦♦ Mobile phones ♦♦♦ Carrier Network Unlock ♦♦♦ Year 2  (Read 84000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:54:59 AM

@Zack

You are funny. No it wasn't me now from that trade quoting. Smiley
You're in BUY mode. Good. Your money, your trading. But ;et people trade like they want to.

What is you average price? Mine was below 500 and I had 274k = 15% total lol (sold big part of it:).
GSM has good purpose and I like it but this is pump after my article:)

If this is not pump, I'm in big lol mode Smiley

Btw 6k cap is not start of pump, start of rising was 140 sato which was 750 $ lol and this thread was very empty that days:D

Good luck with buying but please do not insult people who sell/buy at any price they want to. Smiley PEACE
ready to get shit on? cause i have a steaming pile of shit about to be laid on your chest  Wink big words for such a little fella

Zack into ignore after that.

After this insult when I talk normally I won't help this community anymore - 2 crypto sites want to publish article and I have few good pr contact and ideas with GSMcoin but it's shame that people like Zack insult you when you talk 100% normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:56:08 AM

@Zack

You're in BUY mode. Good. Your money, your trading. But ;et people trade like they want to.

What is you average price? Mine was below 500 and I had 274k = 15% total lol (sold big part of it:).

Btw 6k cap is not start of pump, start of rising was 140 sato which was 750 $ lol and this thread was very empty that days:D

Good luck with buying but please do not insult people who sell/buy at any price they want to. Smiley PEACE
ready to get shit on? cause i have a steaming pile of shit about to be laid on your chest  Wink big words for such a little fella

After this insult when I talk normally I won't help this community anymore - 2 crypto sites want to publish article and I have few good pr contact and ideas with GSMcoin but it's shame that people like Zack insult you when you talk 100% normal.

dude, really again big words for such a small fella
dipshit...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:57:01 AM

@Zack

dipshit...
still waiting for your buy order to get filled at 700 sat? LOL!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:59:02 AM

@Zack

Always the same game when people prematurely sell coins.
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:05:52 AM

all this tension means only one thing...

people are interested

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:15:00 AM

@Zack

dipshit...
you talk of the coin raising 15x like all coins were traded at that price that price, this is why your a dumbass mr dumbass if you want to help the coin sure go ahead put me on ignore first, don't bother talking to me not much else to be said really...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:17:31 AM

@Zack

Why prematurely? Smiley i didn't sell all. You don't know what price was my sell. And it's hard to sell big bags at once, you must sell it it chunks and help by bids and fake orders etc. just to let people want this coin asap.

Probably Zack bought from me at 2.5k-3k because we're going to 300,000-1,000,000 $ cap as i can read here today (and this is not pump and if you post "this is pump" then ppl insult you lol).
Here's one of my top addr., but i used few more addr. to stake (better results if you stake alltime) http://107.170.243.113:2750/address/GWeNKEdrNKSWx5TYhskpG1NgrBh85tMy7D

Another interesting thing: all volume at c-cex that day was my-fake and almost half volume at start of pump too, that's how it works and there's nothing wrong with that:)

I don't say pump is over, i don't know cause i'm not pumpin it now and i don't trade too much, mostly selling in small parts. I'm not in bids, don't worry and my posts are not fud but just honest thoughts after Zack insult.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:20:06 AM

@Zack

dipshit...
you talk of the coin raising 15x like all coins were traded at that price that price, this is why your a dumbass mr dumbass if you want to help the coin sure go ahead put me on ignore first, don't bother talking to me not much else to be said really...
I have a great idea for you. All threads have PM for personal dating. Thank you
topcat363

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:22:21 AM

you know this coin is good when the arguments are not revolved around fud haha

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:26:22 AM

you know this coin is good when the arguments are not revolved around fud haha
Bad cast for cheap rebuy.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:30:03 AM

I'm not rebuying, maybe when price will find some stabilisation. I'm in btc/fiat mostly now because critical weekend is now.

Btw. GSM needs to be on 1st page bittrex alltime, if will be at 2nd, fake volume at night must be done but in small parts and not at once.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:31:16 AM

@Zack

Why prematurely? Smiley i didn't sell all. You don't know what price was my sell. And it's hard to sell big bags at once, you must sell it it chunks and help by bids and fake orders etc. just to let people want this coin asap.

Probably Zack bought from me at 2.5k-3k because we're going to 300,000-1,000,000 $ cap as i can read here today (and this is not pump and if you post "this is pump" then ppl insult you lol).
Here's one of my top addr., but i used few more addr. to stake (better results if you stake alltime) http://107.170.243.113:2750/address/GWeNKEdrNKSWx5TYhskpG1NgrBh85tMy7D

Another interesting thing: all volume at c-cex that day was my-fake and almost half volume at start of pump too, that's how it works and there's nothing wrong with that:)

I don't say pump is over, i don't know cause i'm not pumpin it now and i don't trade too much, mostly selling in small parts. I'm not in bids, don't worry and my posts are not fud but just honest thoughts after Zack insult.

your delusional aren't you, that address isn't  a c-cex address you dipshit it's a bittrex, lie some more you stupid twit

Edit- seriously look at the fucking address, this dipshit is on crack!
yup that's a trex address this FUDDERS ON HIS HEALS NOW JUST LEAVE OR BUY BACK NOW Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:34:48 AM

I'm not rebuying, maybe when price will find some stabilisation. I'm in btc/fiat mostly now because critical weekend is now.

Btw. GSM needs to be on 1st page bittrex alltime, if will be at 2nd, fake volume at night must be done but in small parts and not at once.
im, sorry if you feel insulted by me it's only the internet i call everyone dumb  Wink tbh im not the smartest either so  Smiley to us all!
Should of seen me in 2014 when all the crap coins were coming out those were the days of calling people dumb! smh auracoin.... ath 0.16 O.O.. wolong days....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:37:19 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 03:53:25 AM by SkyValeey

No it's mine, my main address.
https://i.imgur.com/Whkkjq5.jpg
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:41:52 AM

No, it's first address of my wallet. My bittrex address is: http://107.170.243.113:2750/address/GfgsHdrc9RKXzDTsa25gL7sW1RKgc1gCfW

I quit now this mess how much i have and what i know etc.

I can send you even my wallet.dat beacuse I am not staking now and not holding coins at wallet.

don't talk to me again like "I'll shit on your chest". PEACE

I'm not fuding and I don't want to rebuy, keep buying, at 1w chart looks like second very bullish flag.

topcat363

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:44:13 AM

wow guys get over it and spend this time telling ppl about gsm...

grow up

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:46:29 AM

anyways let's do something else with are attitude, im sorry i lashed out at you skyvaleey  Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
tono

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:47:34 AM

its my address 
GV9Www6kkF7piNmA2zCwDTH3Yjv4Dk6RtY
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:53:54 AM

anyways let's do something else with are attitude, im sorry i lashed out at you skyvaleey  Undecided
You two gonna have make up sex or what LOL Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:59:02 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 02:12:20 AM by Zackgeno96

anyways let's do something else with are attitude, im sorry i lashed out at you skyvaleey  Undecided
You two gonna have make up sex or what LOL Grin Grin
that all depends if she/he wants it  Wink
more puns to cum, there's some big gaps up in this bitch!!! she's been opened up! for us to fuck dry! between 2200-4500 Wink
hehe

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: