Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much BTC have you gambled?
< 1 BTC
1< 3 BTC
3 < 6 BTC
6 < 10 BTC
10 < 20 BTC
> 20 BTC
> 50 BTC
> 100 BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much BTC have you gambled? (anonymous  (Read 14526 times)
desertman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:22:21 AM

too bad i cant vote...

i gambled less than 1 bitcoin as i dont play with big sums
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:05:12 AM

too bad i cant vote...

i gambled less than 1 bitcoin as i dont play with big sums

and I am sure once you are able to vote till then your answer will be maybe option 4th (6-10)

yo
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:22:06 PM

I lost... I lost.... I lost.... In every post I read i lost. Maybe it is someone with I win but I had not found it. People why you gamble when you all lost. And I can tell: You all will know that you will lost. That hope that make you gambling and that is called hope for win is so weak so no one must not take in consideration. Think people think.....

This is the gambling, not only hope of winning but completed addiction.
Later win , i continue bet until i lose.
Later lose, i continue bet until i win
Is a dog chasing its tail

Thats why you need some self control and set your winning limit each day. Lets say you win 0.1 per day and lose 0.05 per day. Everyday you will get 0.05x30. That should be 1.5 btc already per month so it is not a dog chasing its tail if you know how to control it
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:05:55 PM

I lost... I lost.... I lost.... In every post I read i lost. Maybe it is someone with I win but I had not found it. People why you gamble when you all lost. And I can tell: You all will know that you will lost. That hope that make you gambling and that is called hope for win is so weak so no one must not take in consideration. Think people think.....

Thats why you need some self control and set your winning limit each day. Lets say you win 0.1 per day and lose 0.05 per day. Everyday you will get 0.05x30. That should be 1.5 btc already per month so it is not a dog chasing its tail if you know how to control it

wow that a good tactic
i will try your tactic i hope i get more luck  Roll Eyes
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:10:41 PM

Gambled with a total around the 10 BTC I guess. Won 2 BTC netto, so I'am a happy gambler.  Cool

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:11:59 PM

Gambled with around 5 BTC, and overall came out about even.  I like to take some risks, but some times the luck just isn't on my side!

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

Gambled with around 5 BTC, and overall came out about even.  I like to take some risks, but some times the luck just isn't on my side!

you are lucky to get even Smiley

yo
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:33:11 PM

you are lucky to get even Smiley
Yes, I am not that much lucky.
I deposited into bustabit around 0.025btc and lost and after it I deposited 0.05btc and won and made a profit of 10k bits, then I left it on autobet for all night and in morning I saw that I am in a loss of around 44k bits. So greed also kills people.

fruito

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:18:54 PM

I deposited into bustabit around 0.025btc and lost and after it I deposited 0.05btc and won and made a profit of 10k bits, then I left it on autobet for all night and in morning I saw that I am in a loss of around 44k bits. So greed also kills people.
It's very risky when you play on bustabit, don't leave your bitcoin and play with the bot if you only have a small balance Wink
and also with your bot setting.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 04:08:41 AM

It's very risky when you play on bustabit, don't leave your bitcoin and play with the bot if you only have a small balance Wink
lol, i was using a custom scrypt.
But it was set to be safe upto 4 busts in a row under 1.35.
But they gave less than 1.1 four times in a row and i was left with nothing.
And if i will play now then i will deposit atleast 100k bits, and will set the scrypt to be safe for upto 8 busts in a row.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:16:05 AM

And if i will play now then i will deposit atleast 100k bits, and will set the scrypt to be safe for upto 8 busts in a row.
that might end up being 100k bits lost in the end unless you set a limit for yourself to stop in the case you profit in the short run. without setting yourself a limit, your greed will take over until you end up busting, which is inevitable if you let the autobet run forever.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:44:20 AM

that might end up being 100k bits lost in the end unless you set a limit for yourself to stop in the case you profit in the short run. without setting yourself a limit, your greed will take over until you end up busting, which is inevitable if you let the autobet run forever.
No, that will end up being around 144k bits of loss.
But if i gain back my 44k bits then i'll cashout from that site and will not play on it ever.
I think i can do so because i've gaineg back what i lost previously, but my greed burned me that time and i'll not let it come this time.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:48:38 AM

3 btc. and lose about 80% of it ... i feel stupid too gamble. its better that i only invested it in a dice site... Tongue well lessons are learn after a mistake.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:18:21 AM

Back in the summer of 2011, I used to play on blackjack sites and bet anywhere from 1btc-20btc a hand on good runs. Once had around 60btc win with splits and doubles. Ahh if only I didn't cash all those btc out back then. On another gambling site that had just video poker was playing there a few times had a couple withdrawls and for some reason their wallet/site was sending me back .1 btc every couple weeks for over a year. Imagine my surprise when I came back into bitcoin in 2013-2014 and updated bitcoin core client and it kept downloading more btc from this address. I know it came from the videopoker site because I had them labeled. Wow that was a nice surprise. The owner or whoever finally must have fixed that leak of their bitcoin going out Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:35:09 AM

This is easier said then done. Maybe winning the 0.1 BTC per day is easy to deal with but what if you lose 0.05 today, then 0.05 tomorrow, and then 0.05 again the day after. It will get emotional and you will start betting 0.10 or 0.15 to win some of your money back.
minionsgelato

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:06:49 PM

i am a new one in bitcoin world and not yet have a lot of BTC right now..
so i can only gambling with less than 1 BTC  Sad
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:17:22 PM

been gambling since 2012 its easily over 100btc maybe even over 500

interesting question really dont want to know how much i have lost or won but its all from 0 deposit so i guess any profit is good profit
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:19:40 PM

slowly the amount i've gambled away is increasing, but i can't stop it so why not have some fun with it, Ill probably end up gambling some more tonight from my signature campaign, i know it's not much but gambling is still gambling, i prefer small amounts to gamble with, i can only imagine how nervous some people are when they gamble with 5-10btc at a time,  but then again they have money to toss away, so they can't be that nervous Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:20:24 PM

I haven't lost much in gambling, probably less than .1 BTC gambling can be fine but can also be expensive.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:09:01 AM

Not a massive amount, around 0.5 no longer do I spend a lot of time gambling I just don't think I am that lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: