Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want create company .  (Read 1497 times)
soowein

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:11:27 PM

Hi guys  Wink .

example: i want will create company when will be mining company .

example: i have will very lot customer .

I want to have a profit (money).

What can I do to i stay me in profit ?

Hi,

I hope that mining was only an example. Mining is not very profitable right now - meaning that you need big investment and VERY VERY cheap electricity for some profit.
But there are a lot of services you can do, from the usual exchange or gambling sites, to payment processing (and maybe insuring too!!) to services I didn't think about.

I think that the owners of big businesses didn't ask around "what business should I start to stay in profit?".
You need an idea and you need to take a risk. Else everybody would do it, right?

Good luck!

Awesome ! I like your answer ! LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:37:53 PM

If everything was easy like a walk in the park, everyone would be doing it.

My advice comes from a dear mega rich friend, who owns several factories in china.

So, I`ll just point you in the right direction. First, you need to understand how the circuit board is made, these are technical aspects of your miner even if you wanted to copy butterflylabs and rip them off by slapping your own brand name.

You also need to know how many layers it was created to build that board, these informations will obviously slow you down. So you either need to get a hold someone who messed with tweaking a miner and have them educate you on certain areas.

But even thats not enough, lets say you do all that stuff or agree to partner up with someone instead.

you now have to find cheap labor to produce dozens of (pre-orders) then test (in-house) so everything runs.

I`ll stop here.

But my friend who has dozens of factories, said "to me this bro." "If I do this for you, it would be a waste of time for me since I only make like 1 cent margins. And my dad does this on global scale with nvdia".
notlist3d
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:28:46 PM

The hard part about your mining company part is getting backers.  Unless you front a lot of costs yourself I don't see a lot of investors. There are already a lot of companies doing it (with HUGE backing on some).

No if you had a BTC idea never done, it's a better chance of getting backing.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:01:17 PM

When it comes to crypto mining, basically what you need to do is to scam people, promise them lots of profits and huge ROI and never deliver.. that is how profits has been working these days..  Roll Eyes
+1 LMAO man  Grin
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:21:06 PM

You guys are just all worked up and giving op a somewhat serious answers. Don't you see he is just trolling you? How possibly he could create anything when he has no clue about creating simple sentence? And how you all jumped to conclusion that he would like to create mining company? He did not tell you what kind of 'company' he had on mind. It will be better to close this topic now.

The fact that the guy doesn't speak fluent English doesn't say anything about his business skills.
Yeah I know a lot of those indians and asians with terrible english but are really savvy when it comes to making money. Never underestimate a person just because he speaks very bad english. He could learn some before trying to communicate with other english speakers tho.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:53:57 PM

If you really wanted to launch this, you would be doing it already.

The year is 2015 and people been using crowdsource platforms to fund their ideas into reality. But, if you are taking this route, its polite version way of begging so you better know how to sell yourself with some awesome videographers and marketing to sell your idea.

But, I hope you know the funding will be an on-going issue lol. Unless your profit in sales tremendously in margins that can match it, which I highly doubt.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:47:29 AM

If you really wanted to launch this, you would be doing it already.

The year is 2015 and people been using crowdsource platforms to fund their ideas into reality. But, if you are taking this route, its polite version way of begging so you better know how to sell yourself with some awesome videographers and marketing to sell your idea.

But, I hope you know the funding will be an on-going issue lol. Unless your profit in sales tremendously in margins that can match it, which I highly doubt.

In the mining first would be hardest round as you would have to make a data center able to handle all the miners, lots of exhaust, lots of electricity, lots of PSU's, etc.

I would say second generation is a heck of a lot easier to go in and replace miners at a lot less cost.  But either way I don't see a individual getting backed for their own mining by others.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:18:51 PM

You can create a company like BFL (Butterfly Labs) and assemble miners then you will use for months although their legitimate owners what you paid. You can also create an exchange as Bter and some partner can steal the cold wallet...
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:31:09 AM

You can create a company like BFL (Butterfly Labs) and assemble miners then you will use for months although their legitimate owners what you paid. You can also create an exchange as Bter and some partner can steal the cold wallet...

I think the crypto community is getting smarter.  On hardware most see pre-order and avoid at this point.  More proof is asked for before people spend big money.  Which is good.

As far as a exchange that is a good lesson for everyone dont store coins long term on any exchange, its lead to multiple problems.

And as far as OP i think he is settling for one miner and not a business looking at posts.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 09:25:55 AM

Hi guys  Wink .

example: i want will create company when will be mining company .

example: i have will very lot customer .

I want to have a profit (money).

What can I do to i stay me in profit ?

I doubt if you create a mining company, you will use ponzi scheme in the end Undecided except you have a lot budget and not greedy.
better to invest your bitcoin to trading Cheesy

~iki
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: