Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (edit No 'Then', not now) Buy NOW or miss out! .... LOL?  (Read 3993 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 03:14:11 AM by Bit_Happy

Trading is difficult, that is why most people lose money and a small % get BIG profits.
The bottom is probably in, so this is the time when winners buy and hold.
If the above is wrong?
People with deep pockets will have an even better chance to buy; Now is still a great time, since prices will be much higher in the future.

kitarohotono

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:50:24 PM

Bought too high?
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:51:59 PM

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:28:40 PM

Trading is difficult, that is why most people lose money and a small % get BIG profits.
The bottom is probably in, so this is the time when winners bagholders buy and hold.
If the above is wrong?
People with deep pockets will have an even better chance to buy; Now is still a great time, since prices will be much higher in the future.

There , ftfy.
When one talks about the future, its hard to tell that one is wrong, but if we limit speculation to 1 year ahead, its much easier to explain why bitcoin price wont grow.
Theres still no reason why 800 000 USD should be invested daily just to cover the newly mined coins, + any other dumps/cashouts there may be.
It is my opinion that the price will continue to fall even lower than 200$ over the next months, its not bottom yet, dont get ur hopes up.

cheers
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:40:14 PM

The bottom is probably in, so this is the time when winners bagholders buy and hold.
If the above is wrong?

There , ftfy.
When one talks about the future, its hard to tell that one is wrong, but if we limit speculation to 1 year ahead, its much easier to explain why bitcoin price wont grow.
Theres still no reason why 800 000 USD should be invested daily just to cover the newly mined coins, + any other dumps/cashouts there may be.
It is my opinion that the price will continue to fall even lower than 200$ over the next months, its not bottom yet, dont get ur hopes up.

cheers

What do you mean, how much miners invest into electricity to mine 3600 bitcoins daily  ?  (Network total   359950.674 Thash/s)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

The bottom is probably in, so this is the time when winners buy and hold.
If the above is wrong?

I agree with this. I am bullish on Bitcoin, very.

I don't think the bearish trend was because of any particular reason. It is because some people with Bitcoins thought it would go down. Now, it can't go down much, can it? I estimate either sideways or up. Cheesy
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:20:27 PM

With record high volume on the largest LocalBitcoins markets the last month, I expect the supply of coins to dry up soon if the price don't increase.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:51:57 PM

The price is being manipulated.

Time to come out of the clouds everybody.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:22:34 PM

If you plan to hold your coins for the long run, then this is a great time to invest.

If you want short term profits, then you need to wish for some mercy from the whales  Cheesy
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:25:11 PM

If you plan to hold your coins for the long run, then this is a great time to invest.

If you want short term profits, then you need to wish for some mercy from the whales  Cheesy
Its just a 10$ drop from yesterday. How is it a great time to buy for long term ?
Previous drop was to 152.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:46:41 AM

Its just a 10$ drop from yesterday. How is it a great time to buy for long term ?
Previous drop was to 152.

OP is probably talking about current levels ($200-$250) and not necessarily yesterday's drop.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:26:37 PM

It depends on how patient you are. If you buy now, even if it goes down to 90, you still win big time in the long run (10 years time). It depends how much you want to wait and risk for a perfect bottom.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

There is nothing as a long term bottom in bitcoin. After we went from 600 to 150, I thought we had learned that.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:39:21 PM

There is nothing as a long term bottom in bitcoin. After we went from 600 to 150, I thought we had learned that.

Yes there is, what seem now as big crashes will look like mere market noise when we do a big zoom out in the all time graphics over 10+ years of BTC existence after 1.0 version.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

Bitcoin had no chance to sustain such high value, it was obvious that it will correct hard, but its pretty much safe to invest now, i mean we could go to 100$, making you loose 60% of your investment,
but on longer terms its safe to say the u can make big profit. Its just about how much ure willing to risk to make gains, and can you baghold if we(when we) go under 200$

cheers
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:50:21 PM

Never risk too much if you have in mind going long term when trying to time a perfect bottom, you may miss a lifetime boat.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:06:11 PM

There's always the fear of missing out (FOMO) when it comes to small rallyes. Sometimes that fear actually continues to fuel the rallye. But right now we're just below a major resistance that pushes us back again and again, yet the price doesn't want to break down - incredible!

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

A very good opportunity to buy now. If you want to get in the game for the long term, it really is a no-brainer, since we very likely go up by quite a lot, I think. But if you are a day-trader, be cautios - we may see some dumps, still!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:11:33 PM

dunno about buying now, the price seems to way a dump or something, i've already seen this situation
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:15:53 AM

A very good opportunity to buy now. If you want to get in the game for the long term, it really is a no-brainer, since we very likely go up by quite a lot, I think. But if you are a day-trader, be cautios - we may see some dumps, still!

if i had an option to upvote your comment i definetly would. it seams really like a no-brainer, short term sell, long term (even considering 1 year long term) straight on buy.
reasons are many for current drop, mainly from lack of trnding in bitcoin, and for longterm,besides obvious halvings and wider use, things like bitcoin foundation is curently doing with promoting bitcoin education worldwide with top pr agency.

cheers
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: