Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen account yussuf89  (Read 8936 times)
Zeki (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

@Zeki - did you happen to download something from a link from a chat room in a bitcoin gambling site recently?
Yes I clicked, and I closed the tab immediately.
Do you happen to have the link saved in your browsing history? If so can you please post it (be sure to clearly label it as malware)?

What site did you get it from? What was the username of the person who sent the link?
It's primedice. I dont remember what was the username. I mistakenly clicked on it
I cant send link of the site because I cleared the browser history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:30:50 PM

I don't see how clicking on a link could make your account getting hacked to be honest . I don't even think that it's possible otherwise we would've all hacked right now .

~ Madness

Zeki (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:31:58 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm Zeki from bitcointalk. my account yussuf89 was hacked.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk  
H1VcNEA6enHM8f7P81OPeGqPBwKU6KCJy8OvKFTIF1LON90wu3I1HdA2I+appuga2ZzJIrMonrWyf2qbAz9lLwE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk   -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg5998737#msg5998737

I think that the proof is enough.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:32:34 PM

I don't see how clicking on a link could make your account getting hacked to be honest . I don't even think that it's possible otherwise we would've all hacked right now .

~ Madness

It isn't possible by merely clicking on a link (AFAIK).
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

H1VcNEA6enHM8f7P81OPeGqPBwKU6KCJy8OvKFTIF1LON90wu3I1HdA2I+appuga2ZzJIrMonrWyf2qbAz9lLwE=

1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk   -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg5998737#msg5998737

If the signature verifies, it proves that you once owned the account. It does not prove that the account was hacked.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

@Zeki - did you happen to download something from a link from a chat room in a bitcoin gambling site recently?
Yes I clicked, and I closed the tab immediately.
Do you happen to have the link saved in your browsing history? If so can you please post it (be sure to clearly label it as malware)?

What site did you get it from? What was the username of the person who sent the link?
It's primedice. I dont remember what was the username. I mistakenly clicked on it
I cant send link of the site because I cleared the browser history.
Hmm, maybe you could PM stunna or MICRO to post a log of the chat around the time the link was posted. They also might be able to dump the IP address and deposit/withdrawal addresses of the account in question.

This probably won't help you get your account back however it could help catch the person who posted the link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:34:39 PM

1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk   -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg5998737#msg5998737

If the signature verifies, it proves that you once owned the account. It does not prove that the account was hacked.
You are asking him to prove a negative, which is not possible.
BitcoinBoss666

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:35:03 PM

Too much hacker. People remember don't download any links.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:36:16 PM

~ Madness

It isn't possible by merely clicking on a link (AFAIK).

i confirm..
it is not possible...

to stole the password, the user can digit it!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Zeki (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

You're right.
I don't want no loan from anyone before, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151256;sa=showPosts
And, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=151256
"This user changed his/her password recently."
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:39:58 PM

"This user changed his/her password recently."

That was me. I changed the password in order to collateralise the account.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:41:18 PM

-snip-

Unfortunately I did not. I placed my trust in the ability for others' to create strong passwords and not click on phishing links. Nonetheless, I won't be doing that again.

Sad

Whoever got the money is having a gambling blast with it on luckybit[1]

~ Madness

Youd be surprised. Esp. with Java enabled by default, the usual term is "drive by infection", "drive by install" or "drive by download".

[1] https://blockchain.info/de/address/1HQATDRExXexyCc2hHJ8F272evTgm21JZ4

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Zeki (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:47:29 PM

So, I proved that yussuf89 is my account.
How can I proof that the account is hacked? Please help.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:48:41 PM

-snip-

Unfortunately I did not. I placed my trust in the ability for others' to create strong passwords and not click on phishing links. Nonetheless, I won't be doing that again.

Sad

Whoever got the money is having a gambling blast with it on luckybit[1]

=snip=

[1] https://blockchain.info/de/address/1HQATDRExXexyCc2hHJ8F272evTgm21JZ4

I bet on him cleaning up the scammed BTC via luckybit.  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:52:10 PM

Marcotheminer owns the account now since you putted it as collateral when you took the Loan .
I'am pretty sure he will more then happy to give it to you back once you repay him on the 27th Feb or whatever the date you guys made a agreement about .

~ Madness

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:53:33 PM

Marcotheminer owns the account now since you putted it as collateral when you took the Loan .
I'am pretty sure he will more then happy to give it to you back once you repay him on the 27th Feb or whatever the date you guys made a agreement about .

~ Madness

It seems he didn't request the loan or am I wrong? The "hacker" requested the loan, if this story is true now it will be helpful an opinion from an admin.  As another user told, account as collateral it is not a good choice.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:57:59 PM

~ Madness
I would disagree with the statement that the OP took out a loan from Marcotheminer. Who "owns" the account is a very different and complex question.

I would say that there is further evidence that the account was hacked based on the fact that whoever got the loan seems to have lost it all gambling on luckyb.it while yussuf89 has only made one post in the gambling section. IMO it seems strange to meet that someone would gamble away that much money when they have not shown that much of an interest in gambling
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:25:20 PM

I have changed the account's address to collect the bitmixer payment. I was unsure if the address was recently changed so it would be better for me to collect then return it when/if needed.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

I have changed the account's address to collect the bitmixer payment. I was unsure if the address was recently changed so it would be better for me to collect then return it when/if needed.

That would be a good idea! Could you put a P. MSG saying this account is used as collateral?

I suggest all to change your negative feedback to neutral feedback till Marco gets the payment.

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:42:24 PM

That would be a good idea! Could you put a P. MSG saying this account is used as collateral?

I suggest all to change your negative feedback to neutral feedback till Marco gets the payment.

-MZ
If someone hacked an account in order take out a loan then the chances of them repaying such loan are pretty much nil, not only that but the chances are even less considering that they apparently busted on luckyb.it

If the account really was hacked then the signature earnings belong to the OP
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: