Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is your last chance to jump on the Doge train before it explodes  (Read 2077 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 08:10:56 PM

When I was at NASA, I was talking to a few media staff from big agencies once word got around I knew about Bitcoin. While Doge was a common theme, it was nothing more than a bad joke to people with real money

The entire market cap of digital currencies has shriveled in terms of real world wealth. While a lot of that is being taken out by short sighted project like Doge, the real world, big boy money is on the 99% of digital development that is done off these forums

Bitcointalk, and what is popular here, is just the chum left over after the sharks are full. Even the most popular coins on these forums are nothing but scraps and a test for others to save money on R&D. We are all basically working for free and hoping our idea or plan to scale is the best

The time for jokes and in-fighting has passed and now the smart people have become a lot more serious

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:13:37 PM

I agree with Spots and now I am curious what you were doin' with the moon-men ? hmmm ?
Wheelin' & dealin with little green men huh ?? ..I knew it !!

But ya Doge was (and still is) a bad joke and bad as in a joke that is not funny bad.. an irritating meme you would hope that would just go away already.
And all Doge was to people was a vehicle for guys with some cash to play around with to use it to slap around the stupid and gullible.
A tool.
And there is many look around.. all these things are identical really.
Tools for people with some investment money to take the money from the poor and stupid.

I'm tired of telling you all even though 99% of you all out there are finally seeing what I have said since day one.
Go read what I said on the Doge ANN topic when it came out..
then notice how NOBODY agreed with me and ALL of you attacked me non stop.
then notice how the massive huge crowd evaporated *just like I said it would.
So many mouthy idiots and so much verbal diarrhea has been spouted by Doge Tard's online..
I've heard it all..
One little lippy shit got has little 12 year old buddies ganging up on me defending Doge on Cryptsy's IRC channel way back
and I laughed at him when he told me matter of factly that Litecoin (LTC) was a rip off clone of Doge coin.
Yup.. that is how fucking god damn stupid some of you are.. and that is the bad joke.
Parting money from idiots and brats and when you try and help them or warn them they attack you and double down on the stupidity even more LOL

If you can't be helped then drown..

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:01:54 PM

I agree with Spots and now I am curious what you were doin' with the moon-men ? hmmm ?

I was there for this launch: http://www.gorillastake.com/CRS6.html helping spread the word for them with social media. There was a lot of down time which which I got to speak with the mainstream media, as well. We all basically had the same access, but rode different buses. I was also at all the press conferences for it that streamed live and on NASA-TV. Very smart people, very welcoming atmosphere. If you're interested, come to IRC #MMXIV on Freenode, I have a ton of pictures

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:15:24 AM

The time for jokes and in-fighting has passed and now the smart people have become a lot more serious

are you retiring? please dont.... i think youve got a few more coins left in you this year

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:33:50 PM

I still don't believe dogecoin will go above 50 satoshi anytime soon.
Coin supply is too much and many people are tired of it by now. They is no novelty in dogecoin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:21:08 PM

This is your last chance to jump on the Doge train before it explodes

Why would I want to jump on a train which is going to explode?  Tongue Grin

thats funny, doge is to explode bye bye
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:45:26 PM

While a lot of that is being taken out by short sighted project like Doge, the real world, big boy money is on the 99% of digital development that is done off these forums

Doge is short-sighted, that's true.  They didn't have enough long-term planning to give out 10,000% staking interest, which helps a coin increase in value over a period of several decades.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fishy91

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

I still don't believe dogecoin will go above 50 satoshi anytime soon.
Coin supply is too much and many people are tired of it by now. They is no novelty in dogecoin.

It's going back down again now, I don't think dogecoin will go above 50 satoshi anytime soon either.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:16:45 PM

Dogecoin the original Shitcoin still lives. This says lots for other altcoins

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓