Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE  (Read 15200 times)
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:08:37 PM

there was and is a block explorer. ( for now)

C-cex tends to add quickly ( good tactic wouldn't want to miss out on a coin that when it hits an exchange it pumps good)

They also remove quickly if no volume etc.

sounds like normal business practices to me and not the underhanded conspiracies you are attaching to it

Q

Block explorer not exist when listed.  block explorer not provided even by dev.  

Why this coin?  They have voteing https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  many coins on list.

This coin say maybe not work and still listed.  

Makes not sense.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:11:23 PM

C-cex tends to add quickly ( good tactic wouldn't want to miss out on a coin that when it hits an exchange it pumps good)

sounds like normal business practices to me and not the underhanded conspiracies you are attaching to it

Q

Why this coin?  They have voteing https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  many coins on list.

Makes not sense.
Why are you even on this thread? If you don't like the coin move on. It's not like there is no choice.
doeboy1023

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:11:37 PM

Q

Makes not sense.

Because regardless of what the ANN said...people were mining the Sh!t out of it! This shows an interest in the coin, hence a profit for the exchange....not that hard to understand... Now go away unless you have something constructive to say, or start your own C-cex conspiracy thread...
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:21:15 PM

The DEV is a rich kid who has just entered crypto!!   Grin  Set a buy wall for 500btc .01btc each!  Let the games begin!   Its a prototype!  Have fun!!
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:42:22 PM

The DEV is a rich kid who has just entered crypto!!   Grin  Set a buy wall for 500btc .01btc each!  Let the games begin!   Its a prototype!  Have fun!!

that may be but if thats true then he should hand it over to us and let us take it over
5trade

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:37:46 PM

pump value! invest into coin on exchanges by setting a buy wall for total coins! invest in to development; wallet, explorer, and such! let the fun begin!  a true prototype!  not like all the other bullshit bitc and ltc clones!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:41:35 PM

Dev we know you come online, please give us an update of your plans and way forward  Huh
5trade

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:45:50 PM

Dev we know you come online, please give us an update of your plans and way forward  Huh

fixing wallet!! when wallet is working you will know!!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:53:21 PM

This coin launch this in ANN

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
We haven't tested it on -testnet.
Feel free to hash some at your own risk.
Thanks

Three hour later then this

Welcome to C-CEX!

https://c-cex.com/?p=pty-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=pty-usd

Three hour later it on exchange.  It untested prototype.  No block explorer.  Says maybe not work. Why c-cex list this coin?  Someone with c-cex launch this coin to dump on c-cex.  c-cex list many bad coins quick.  c-cex people are ones launching coins and list on own exchange.

Adding coins without a block explorer is just silly.

It not makes sense.  That why I feel c-cex involved in this and many coins.

I AM SOLEY TO BLAME FOR THIS COIN BEING LISTED ON C_CEX

i used my position and reputation to list this coin out of my own personal feelings.  I thought this would be a cash cow. I have given them many good leads and they value my input.  do not blame them they took the good faith of a trusted community member (ME)

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
freedomsr40

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:54:50 PM

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
Thanks

Welcome to C-CEX!

Three hour later it on exchange.  It untested prototype.  No block explorer.  Says maybe not work. Why c-cex list this coin?  Someone with c-cex launch this coin to dump on c-cex.  c-cex list many bad coins quick.  c-cex people are ones launching coins and list on own exchange.

i used my position and reputation to list this coin out of my own personal feelings.  I thought this would be a cash cow. I have given them many good leads and they value my input.  do not blame them they took the good faith of a trusted community member (ME)

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!

it doesnt have to fail we just need to know if anyone knows what the issue is and fix it ...or we need to get a coder to look at it, identify the issue and fix it for us, simple as that
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:59:56 PM

Any news, if the wallets could resume, or are they still stuck at block 697?

this space is intentionally left blank
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:17:24 PM

697 out of sync with 4 active connections

wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:20:34 PM

ALERT:
Thanks

Welcome to C-CEX!

SO SORRY
it looked so good

MY BAD!!!!

there is no blame

thank you for explaining. it was suspicious about premine no block explorer and listed on exchange in few hours.  People get mad at me but questions must be asked.   To not ask with these circumstance is idiot.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:16:37 AM

Hey Dev. Any news?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

I told you guys it would break  Wink

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

I told you guys it would break  Wink

WISH i listened to u bro or anyone but you gotta break eggs

he was blinded by the light !

doeboy1023

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:37:30 PM

I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

doeboy1023

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:12:14 PM

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

If they were fake buy's and sells then how would he make anything on a dump if no one bought...?
freedomsr40

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

they werent fake, i bought some of it , people just want to abandon it for some reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: