Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE  (Read 15200 times)
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:56:11 PM

here is my guess

if u  have too many miners on 1 pool u will fork! if dev had 750 coins at block 697 and minted a pos block with more weight than the rest network what do you think might happen.. i think  the first pos block was so heavy it forked the chain

now u got pos on 1 chain and pow on another prolly why i am staking but not syncing

This is a good guess

Q

thanks Q! That means something coming from you

*EDIT whatever it is im sure the cause is the dev huge weight minting a pos block or competeing with pos for the block

lol it could be one day years from now the block is minted and the chain moves on its own

imagine the price :p i'm holding for a year

Q
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:57:51 PM

here is my guess

if u  have too many miners on 1 pool u will fork! if dev had 750 coins at block 697 and minted a pos block with more weight than the rest network what do you think might happen.. i think  the first pos block was so heavy it forked the chain

now u got pos on 1 chain and pow on another prolly why i am staking but not syncing

This is a good guess

Q

*EDIT whatever it is im sure the cause is the dev huge weight minting a pos block or competeing with pos for the block

lol it could be one day years from now the block is minted and the chain moves on its own

Q

The price could reach 1 bitcoin each.
But my question is: how could the block to be solved if no miner are mining? Now or within 1 year.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:18:06 PM

here is my guess

This is a good guess

Q

Q

got no choice now hahahahaha

*EDIT
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN HERE IT IS THE FIRST DUMP-PROOF COIN!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

here is my guess

wait so now u would have 2 competing forces fighting for the block pos with a huge weight  but 0 network weight and a pow whos difficulty is not high enough to compete with pos ?right? cause the dev has more than 50% of the coins ?

but then if you have read some of previous answers you would see that a dev said that coin is way way broken so if you don't mind me asking, are you this coin dev or in any way affiliated with it, as from my current position it seems you are
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

so guys ive been thinking between the community can we raise enough btc to fix this? (.5 btc-1 btc?) id take over the coin and work with whoever fixes it long term and make this coin work!! whose in??
xPooky

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:17:42 PM

so guys ive been thinking between the community can we raise enough btc to fix this? (.5 btc-1 btc?) id take over the coin and work with whoever fixes it long term and make this coin work!! whose in??
i am in, but it seems you will need new coin so no need for this one as its heavily broken and no one will fix it
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

After what has happened in the short history of this coin, Does the community want to back another dev who can't code. If this coin is to survive, it needs a skilled coder as a dev. I seriously doubt, however, that any competent dev will touch this coin with such a short blockchain and relatively large premine.

wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:46:57 PM

coin dead  it was test and failed

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
We haven't tested it on -testnet.
Feel free to hash some at your own risk.
Thanks

delete move on   coin have no future
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:25:54 PM

coin dead  it was test and failed

ALERT:
This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.
We haven't tested it on -testnet.
Feel free to hash some at your own risk.
Thanks

delete move on   coin have no future

Later dude Grin Maybe others are not of the same opinion as you, i for one would like to see someone at least try to fix it, or look into it, and if, as has been said

before, it means a whole new coin needs making, then take it from there.
freedomsr40

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:01:59 PM

After what has happened in the short history of this coin, Does the community want to back another dev who can't code. If this coin is to survive, it needs a skilled coder as a dev. I seriously doubt, however, that any competent dev will touch this coin with such a short blockchain and relatively large premine.

understood so we need to find a coder, any coder rebuild it make v 2.0 and keep going
xPooky

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:23:59 PM

understood so we need to find a coder, any coder rebuild it make v 2.0 and keep going

so you think someone will fix this

I looked at the code and it would be better to rewrite the coin from scratch than to try and fix the current code base.

testlabstake (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:49:29 PM

I release a complete new fork of same code. All previous coins could not be recovered with this chain.

FEEL FREE TO MINE AT YOU OWN RISK. I JUST MINE 2 BLOCK (2 PTY).
I REPEAT:
FEEL FREE TO MINE OR LEAVE. IT'S ONLY ANOTHER TEST. MAYBE WE GET STUCK BACK AT SAME BLOCK OR OTHER ERROR COULD CAME.

This is nto the proper way to re-launch it,but it's a test, so please, do what you want.

Source:
https://github.com/step1of2/prototype2
wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5NpFnAgD!yvY3xnTPvc6ateqtNDjLORKHkorguNebdQbXf_Y9EPU

rpcusername=any
rpcpassword=any
addnode=52.10.221.112
rpcport=38031
port=48030

freedomsr40

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:53:20 PM

so you think someone will fix this

I looked at the code and it would be better to rewrite the coin from scratch than to try and fix the current code base.

if we can find someone and maybe put a little BTC in it for them , yes
xPooky

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:58:45 PM

I release a complete new fork of same code. All previous coins could not be recovered with this chain.

I REPEAT:
FEEL FREE TO MINE OR LEAVE. IT'S ONLY ANOTHER TEST. MAYBE WE GET STUCK BACK AT SAME BLOCK OR OTHER ERROR COULD CAME.

This is nto the proper way to re-launch it,but it's a test, so please, do what you want.

Source:
wallet:

rpcusername=any
rpcpassword=any
addnode=52.10.221.112
rpcport=38031
port=48030

lolololol, no thank you!

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:04:06 PM

I REPEAT:

Source:
wallet:

rpcusername=any
rpcpassword=any
addnode=52.10.221.112
rpcport=38031
port=48030

That is not the way to do it either fix it or don't , another launch is gonna get you nothing no miners no exchange and probably no pools if you don't know what your doing then maybe just keep out of trying to be a coin dev and stick with doing your homework.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:05:14 PM

I REPEAT:

Source:
wallet:

rpcusername=any
rpcpassword=any
addnode=52.10.221.112
rpcport=38031
port=48030

Fork of the same code... yay

Did you changed something?
POS should be after POW . 50000% is propably too much in competition with pow.

Is there any premine? (again?)

testlabstake (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:08:34 PM

Please,forget this thread guys.
Probably it was a fail from beginning,but op statement was clear.

Thanks.
freedomsr40

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:14:51 PM

Thanks.

if all your going to do is fud just go away your not helping, thank you
testlabstake (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

Thanks.

Ok. Will do.
Sorry.
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:29:00 PM

Thanks.

ha ha

call dev fudder  tell leave own thread

coin dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: