Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VNL]- VanillaCoin.net [ New WhirlpoolX Algo ]  (Read 26088 times)
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:48:10 AM

hello,

does the wallet support socks proxy? I cannot seem to find how to enable it? thank you.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:52:03 AM

I like that name!! Vanillacoin rules!

Name is most important feature of coin? 

no, but it's important, many coin come with a shit name, or stupid joke(doge is an exception)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:36:08 AM

i belive its in the works , its apparently not very easy to make one tho or there's just not any developer that is intrested in making one Sad
beta version for 0.1 btc (if anyone interested you know how to contact me)

current speed: 185MH/s gtx980
                     168MH/s gtx780ti
                       52MH/s gtx 750ti
faster version now available:
    gtx980   202MH/s
    gtx780ti 170MH/s
     gtx750ti  63MH/s

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
iju76

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:43:37 AM

Exchanges  Huh
Ptah

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:51:06 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 12:09:54 PM by Ptah

Does anyone here could make the kernel optimizations for VLIW cards?
healtheworld

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:25:25 PM

Exchanges  Huh
exactly Undecided
ray88

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:26:05 PM

i belive its in the works , its apparently not very easy to make one tho or there's just not any developer that is intrested in making one Sad
beta version for 0.1 btc (if anyone interested you know how to contact me)

current speed: 185MH/s gtx980
                     168MH/s gtx780ti
                       52MH/s gtx 750ti
faster version now available:
    gtx980   202MH/s
    gtx780ti 170MH/s
     gtx750ti  63MH/s
Hey there, nice work ! Do you think you can optimize the sgminer for amd ? i would buy it !
najzenmajsen (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

Payout from Vnl.suprnova.cc (vanilla coin) never made it to my wallet despite being debited from my account. Double checked the address and this is absolutely not an error or oversight on my end..a lot of coin I mined is completely missing. Please contact me ASAP
Hello , i'd reccomend you to go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#vanillacoin and then try to reach out to ocminer over there.
Ptah

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:08:10 PM

Does anyone here could make the kernel optimizations for VLIW cards?

Vectorize it.

Completely dont know how to do it Sad
airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:15:37 AM

VNL is totally a scam.

VNL scammer locked the vnl thread soon after it was released. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890388.0

In the beginning ,the VNL dev made this coin can be mined with single  core with each IP.

Now the pools and GPU miner are released .

@Dev,what's f**king are you going to do ?? How many coins were corrupted by you ??

Be alert,everybody!! Keep away from this dirty coin!!!!!

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:21:20 AM

Doesn't sync, bunch of errors. Same as last week. Nice build.
MrDjAK

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:22:09 AM

Some news about exchange?
ray88

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:26:59 AM

VNL is totally a scam.

VNL scammer locked the vnl thread soon after it was released. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890388.0

In the beginning ,the VNL dev made this coin can be mined with single 1 core with each IP.

Now the pools and GPU miner are released .

@Dev,what's f**king are you going to do ?? How many coins were corrupted by you ??

Be alert,everybody!! Keep away from this dirty coin!!!!!

Bumbacloth bag holder stfu, you can<t  judge a coin in is early development ...
ray88

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

Doesn't sync, bunch of errors. Same as last week. Nice build.
its sync here and on all my computers join irc `vanillacoin if you need help
ray88

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:28:31 AM

Some work needs to be done but i heard c-cex is a taker
airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

Dony worry man,dev will spend btc to make vnl get listed on c-cex.bcz he needs an exchange more badly than anybody else to dump his 'stolen' coins in the past months.  Grin

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 01:30:12 AM

Dev is working with C-Cex which will probably be the first exchange, then Bittrex most likely,
but it may take a couple days.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money