Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Starbucks E-Gift cards [Legit Seller]  (Read 1321 times)
UriR035 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:09:33 PM

Hey guys.

I am selling Starbucks e-gift cards for a good price.

Each card has $100 in it.
I am selling each for $75 (25% off).

I sell also on other places and have a good reputation. (Such as red flag)

Proof: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/125-starbucks-gift-cards-75-legit-seller-1675847/#post21695639

I have done over 15 successful transactions and my feedback is 100%.

I don't accept PayPal now for security reasons but I accept bitcoins and if you happen to live in my area/country we can meet up

You can also pm me on that forum to confirm it is me

Thank you!
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:03:19 PM

Unfortunately you're probably in the wrong place to try and sell them for $75 especially as a newbie with no posts and no rep.  The average seller (or even the average scammer Smiley ) here, gets $25-$35.  Checked out your linked thread in the other forum but no sales are showing.  So what makes you "legit" ?  Because you say so?  Also you are asking $75 for $125 there and $75 for $100 here. 

The name of that forum you link is great though.  RED FLAG DEALS.  Lots of them here.  Red Flags that is.   Smiley 

UriR035 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:18:40 PM

Unfortunately you're probably in the wrong place to try and sell them for $75 especially as a newbie with no posts and no rep.  The average seller (or even the average scammer Smiley ) here, gets $25-$35.  Checked out your linked thread in the other forum but no sales are showing.  So what makes you "legit" ?  Because you say so?  Also you are asking $75 for $125 there and $75 for $100 here. 

The name of that forum you link is great though.  RED FLAG DEALS.  Lots of them here.  Red Flags that is.   Smiley 

You can check my profile and rep in that forum.

I made a new thread recently so it doesn't show sales from before, but you can scroll down in the gift cards area and see some of my oldthreads and the people i sold to

Also, because of the USD to CAD currency conversion, and since everyone in the other forum including myself are Canadian. I said $125 because the gift card is 100 USD which equals $125 CAD.

But if you are Canadian, it is $125 CAD. (CAD is down at the moment lol)
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:10:56 PM

very annoying person.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 11:43:35 PM

warranty period ?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:45:54 AM

Over the past 3 months a lot of people have been burned hard with these Starbucks egifts and I'm sure we're at or near the point where no one wants to deal with them anymore
MisteredF

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:14:08 AM

Unfortunately you're probably in the wrong place to try and sell them for $75 especially as a newbie with no posts and no rep.  The average seller (or even the average scammer Smiley ) here, gets $25-$35.  Checked out your linked thread in the other forum but no sales are showing.  So what makes you "legit" ?  Because you say so?  Also you are asking $75 for $125 there and $75 for $100 here.  

The name of that forum you link is great though.  RED FLAG DEALS.  Lots of them here.  Red Flags that is.   Smiley  

You can check my profile and rep in that forum.

I made a new thread recently so it doesn't show sales from before, but you can scroll down in the gift cards area and see some of my oldthreads and the people i sold to

Also, because of the USD to CAD currency conversion, and since everyone in the other forum including myself are Canadian. I said $125 because the gift card is 100 USD which equals $125 CAD.

But if you are Canadian, it is $125 CAD. (CAD is down at the moment lol)

Whatever .... but bottom line ......

$75 in this forum isn't doable. Good luck. Not even close.
MisteredF

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:16:43 AM

very annoying person.

Maybe, but I speak the truth.  By the way, what happened to your butt-buddy James-scam? 
UriR035 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:55:34 AM

warranty period ?

2 weeks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: