Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i don't need a loan but i need a guy that offers loans for future use  (Read 2408 times)
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:05:47 PM

Hi all

i am in need of a person that offers loans to have him in my contacts list in case i ever need a loan for leverage,new biz opportunity etc
i am a web designer i will always have the money to repay the loans no problem ...

Can you send me a pm or post here :
1.What is the minimum amount i can borrow and maximum amount + interest
2.And also if i want to invest small amounts from time to time in your loans biz how much will i get back(interest) ?

Only trusted members

And if i like your offer i will contact you to give you my skype

Thank you !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:24:05 PM

I don't think you are going to find any lender who is willing to make an ongoing commitment to lend to you.

I understand that some lenders have in excess of 10 BTC to lend and others have hundreds of BTC available. As long as you have sufficient collateral then you should be able to take out essentially unlimited amounts of a loan. Generally speaking you will need to be able to offer something that is irreversible, and can quickly be sold for 120% of the amount you will have to repay when the loan is due.

Interest rates tend to be very high here, usually around 5%-10% per week
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:25:54 PM

Hi,

You can check my thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947801.0

I loan 0.01-0.2 BTC, usually 10% interest rate.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:51:29 PM

I don't think you are going to find any lender who is willing to make an ongoing commitment to lend to you.

I understand that some lenders have in excess of 10 BTC to lend and others have hundreds of BTC available. As long as you have sufficient collateral then you should be able to take out essentially unlimited amounts of a loan. Generally speaking you will need to be able to offer something that is irreversible, and can quickly be sold for 120% of the amount you will have to repay when the loan is due.

it does not make sense to give collateral 120% in skirll,perfect money or a e-currency when you can exchange that and get the amount you need... for 10 % rate or less as a example

i understand if they accept domains,websites,e-stocks etc ,but for other type of currency unusual...

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:56:27 PM

Hi,

interest ok but max limit to low ,i was thinking around 0.1-2 btc max

RedhatCAT

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:01:42 PM

it does not make sense to give collateral 120% in skirll,perfect money or a e-currency when you can exchange that and get the amount you need... for 10 % rate or less as a example

i understand if they accept domains,websites,e-stocks etc ,but for other type of currency unusual...
I have really not seen very many loans that use things like skrill or PM as collateral. More common collateral would be things like altcoins. People use altcoins as collateral because they think the value of such collateral will rise in the future and do not want to miss out on the price increase while the loan is outstanding.
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:05:39 PM

Hi,

U dont going to get that amount here without a valid collateral.
U should understand this...
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:12:07 PM

I have really not seen very many loans that use things like skrill or PM as collateral. More common collateral would be things like altcoins. People use altcoins as collateral because they think the value of such collateral will rise in the future and do not want to miss out on the price increase while the loan is outstanding.

weird but if it works ok ,i have nothing against this ...

i hope the system is not like the swiss francs loans in eastern europe ,both sides get screwed.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:22:35 PM

Hi,

ok i understand you need collateral ,but if i put let's say as example:
10000 euros as collateral for "8000 usd loan + 20 interest"
i have to give back 9600 usd
but if i exchange the 10000 euros at the bank before i get  the loan i get 9000 USD,i can use the 8000 usd for a project and i am left with 1000 usd to buy what i want

This is what i don't get with the altcoin loan system

RedhatCAT

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

i hope the system is not like the swiss francs loans in eastern europe ,both sides get screwed.
Well people have the opportunity to have the lender (or escrow) sell the altcoin if the time comes that is something necessary to do. Also the lender will generally automatically sell the altcoin if it's price reaches a certain low point.

From what I have seen, most of the time, loans secured with altcoin collateral are successful
jorjito25

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:56:03 PM

Hi,

but if i exchange the 10000 euros at the bank before i get  the loan i get 9000 USD,i can use the 8000 usd for a project and i am left with 1000 usd to buy what i want

Well... some people dosent change his alts couse they think the price could go up...
I dont know... there are more types of collateral but one thing for sure, no one will provide u 200 or 500 dollars without a valid collateral.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:09:49 PM

Hi,

Well... some people dosent change his alts couse they think the price could go up...
I dont know... there are more types of collateral but one thing for sure, no one will provide u 200 or 500 dollars without a valid collateral.

sure i would not give a loan without collateral also ,but for the altcoin thing ...i think does people don't have basic financial knowledge...

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:13:11 PM

Well people have the opportunity to have the lender (or escrow) sell the altcoin if the time comes that is something necessary to do. Also the lender will generally automatically sell the altcoin if it's price reaches a certain low point.

From what I have seen, most of the time, loans secured with altcoin collateral are successful

i understand ,not my job to say to people what to do with their money ,but i am looking for a guy that gives loans ,not exchanges altcoins ...the altcoin loan system is more like an exchange then a loan.

jorjito25

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:16:15 PM

i understand ,not my job to say to people what to do with their money ,but i am looking for a guy that gives loans ,not exchanges altcoins ...the altcoin loan system is more like an exchange then a loan.

I give loans but depends to who, how much and for what...
If I see big risk I dont give them...
With a valid collateral is different, I could always sell it to get the money back.
There are more collaterals,  not only alts...
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:24:22 PM

Hi,

sure i would not give a loan without collateral also ,but for the altcoin thing ...i think does people don't have basic financial knowledge...

You're not understanding what people have been saying in this thread. Many holders of altcoins are speculating that their coins might increase drastically in value. They don't want to get rid of them and have to repurchase because they don't know when the increase might happen.

I think loans with altcoin collateral aren't very common here anyway...

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

With a valid collateral is different, I could always sell it to get the money back.

that's what i want also ,a guy that accepts other stuff also like gold,silver,house,car,domain,website,intellectual rights etc not just altcoin ,most people that lend here want altcoins as collateral ...Smiley

jorjito25

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:27:17 PM

that's what i want also ,a guy that accepts other stuff also like gold,silver,house,car,domain,website,intellectual rights etc not just altcoin ,most people that lend here want altcoins as collateral ...Smiley

Well... Then u are looking for me!
 Wink
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:30:32 PM

Hi,

You're not understanding what people have been saying in this thread. Many holders of altcoins are speculating that their coins might increase drastically in value. They don't want to get rid of them and have to repurchase because they don't know when the increase might happen.

I think loans with altcoin collateral aren't very common here anyway...

but why not accept also gold,silver,stocks as collateral ,why almost 90 % when they say irreversible collateral ask for altcoins ? i need someone that accepts also other stuff not just altcoins as collateral.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

Well... Then u are looking for me!
 Wink

1.What is the minimum amount i can borrow and maximum amount + interest
2.And also if i want to invest small amounts from time to time in your loans biz how much will i get back(interest) ?

And if i like your offer i will contact you to give you my skype

lol Smiley

funtotry

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:35:33 PM

There are many good loaners our here, marcotheminer makes some good loans, and I can also provide loans as well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: