Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD!] 1oz .9999 fine gold 2015 coin - below spot!  (Read 13815 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:12:30 PM

1 troy ounce gold = 31.1g.

If you accepted escrow from a trusted provider on here I think you'd sell this in no time Wink.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:15:17 PM

ill remove my negative feedback when that coin is received by a buyer @ 4BTC and is tested as genuine.

The coin looks legit to me but there are some very good tungsten based copies available now.

Also just because you hold it does not mean you are going to ship at the advertised price (hence the initial escrow avoidance)

Hope to be proved wrong and I have no probs admitting I was wrong if the time comes

Nothing wrong with applying due diligence due to the hoard of scammers on this site.
GoldBits (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

ill remove my negative feedback when that coin is received by a buyer @ 4BTC and is tested as genuine.

The coin looks legit to me but there are some very good tungsten based copies available now.

Also just because you hold it does not mean you are going to ship at the advertised price (hence the initial escrow avoidance)

Hope to be proved wrong and I have no probs admitting I was wrong if the time comes

Nothing wrong with applying due diligence due to the hoard of scammers on this site.

No problem, and I was unaware of the imitations (counterfeits) until you posted that Alibaba link.  That's why I took another picture with some of my RCM bars too.  I suspect they aren't something you can get on Alibaba.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 11:21:37 PM

I am working on a sale with OP right now.

I will have it tested, and will report back here.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:24:19 PM

Nice one hope it works out ok for both of you.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:21:18 AM

Nice one hope it works out ok for both of you.

Even if not, at least the back-and-forth discussion is quite civil Smiley
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:08:56 AM

I agree.  And I also hope to be proven wrong on any subsequent transactions thereafter.  As a seller, I've always been firm about no escrow (with one exception).  But, of course, that's because "I know I'm honest" and blah blah blah.
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:26:47 AM

I have made full payment (4BTC) for the buffalo coin, and OP has provided tracking information for a pre-purchased Canada Post label.
He will ship it tomorrow, and I should receive it on Wednesday

Payment was sent here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CtLioUJH2J3MQRVYVRJbRGAJnGmHQapN3
OP has agreed not to move it until I confirm in this thread that the coin is received & tested to be authentic. I will do this no later then Friday.

Thank-you for the deal OP, look forward to it!

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:35:46 AM

Payment confirmed & it shall remain in the receiving wallet until elianite confirms the authenticity of the coin.

Shipment by Canada Post Priority (P) to be mailed Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.  The coin is already packaged and ready to be dropped off.

Thank-you for the deal elianite, look forward to a happy message after you sell the coin. Smiley
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:40:18 AM

I actually can't believe what I'm seeing. No escrow? Gold? Newb? Quite something. I hope it all goes well! Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:43:35 AM

I actually can't believe what I'm seeing. No escrow? Gold? Newb? Quite something. I hope it all goes well! Smiley

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for the "Annnddd it's gone" memes.  Grin

Edit:  Which I will promptly delete.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:46:41 AM

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for the "Annnddd it's gone" memes.  Grin

Edit:  Which I will promptly delete.

Haha well played  Cool
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:01:10 AM

I discussed with OP, and am satisfied that he is legit.

I will receive the coin on Wednesday and have it promptly checked.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:09:01 AM

I have made full payment (4BTC) for the buffalo coin, and OP has provided tracking information for a pre-purchased Canada Post label.
He will ship it tomorrow, and I should receive it on Wednesday

Payment was sent here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CtLioUJH2J3MQRVYVRJbRGAJnGmHQapN3
OP has agreed not to move it until I confirm in this thread that the coin is received & tested to be authentic. I will do this no later then Friday.

Thank-you for the deal OP, look forward to it!

I hope this will work out well for you.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

Well, I hope to be proven wrong, I really do. I have removed my negative feedback for now and let's see how this plays out.

I think we all know how it is going to play out.  Roll Eyes

Gold-electro plated...no doubt. What's in the middle, that's what I'm anxious to find out.

Pure gold.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:15:23 PM

trollin trollin trollin, keep those fires burnin

Please don't post here any more...
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

The package has been dropped off at the post and is in the tracking system. Going from Alberta to Ontario. I should receive it tomorrow.

OP also informed me that "I also requested a receipt to prove I was there in person & that I was dropping off a prepaid parcel."

GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:49:46 PM

Thanks for the update elianite!  Smiley  Within 24 hours and you should have the coin in your hand.

In the meantime, let the conspiracy theories continue...  Roll Eyes
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:03:58 AM

Reasonable question 2 - why sell the coin at a loss when you could sell at any local bullion dealer, jeweler or pawn shop for significantly more money.

Reasonable question 3 - why are you so dead set against Escrow used for buyer protection?

2) I never said it was a long-term business strategy. Read Post #1 again.  It's just for my first sale. Smiley

3) If you can show me an actual escrow (not just a random person willing to hold money) then I will consider it.

Long term strategy:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/-NO-COPY-1-oz-Gold_60169167290.html
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:13:29 PM

Reasonable question 2 - why sell the coin at a loss when you could sell at any local bullion dealer, jeweler or pawn shop for significantly more money.

Reasonable question 3 - why are you so dead set against Escrow used for buyer protection?

2) I never said it was a long-term business strategy. Read Post #1 again.  It's just for my first sale. Smiley

3) If you can show me an actual escrow (not just a random person willing to hold money) then I will consider it.

Long term strategy:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/-NO-COPY-1-oz-Gold_60169167290.html

Haha good one!
I wonder if buyer will tell as that everything went smooth.
Who bought it anyway?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: