Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD!] 1oz .9999 fine gold 2015 coin - below spot!  (Read 13815 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:25:27 PM

So far I count 15 negative feedbacks left for this guy. What happens if the gold coin turns out to be real? Will he still be branded a scammer?

It's due to be removed. I don't get why anyone would sell this way but perhaps it turns him on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldBits (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:35:15 PM

So far I count 15 negative feedbacks left for this guy. What happens if the gold coin turns out to be real? Will he still be branded a scammer?

Wise man say, troll with egg on face won't remove red trust.   Grin

Sad thing is, aside from refusing anonymous escrow (which is a forum guideline & NOT a rule) this has been such an easy & clean transaction.  Great communication from both sides (with expectations clearly set out), payment sent promptly, item shipped promptly. His BTC remaining unspent as promised...

Now we just wait for delivery & confirmation today (within 24 hours of the sale)!  Honestly, it's been like clockwork!

That's why the trolls are resorting to elaborate conspiracy theories.  What else can you do when a transaction goes this smoothly??  Grin
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:51:25 PM

This is surely an interesting thread. I hope everything turns out Good  Grin

To peel or not to peel.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

It's due to be removed. I don't get why anyone would sell this way but perhaps it turns him on.

Hasn't been removed. Exactly as I predicted. What are the odds?  Grin  No, the self-moderation is because I ran out of troll spray. Works just as good though!

1oz gold bars coming up for sale soon, now that I'm proven a legitimate gold seller here.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:17:03 AM

Hasn't been removed. Exactly as I predicted. What are the odds?  Grin  No, the self-moderation is because I ran out of troll spray. Works just as good though!

1oz gold bars coming up for sale soon, now that I'm proven a legitimate gold seller here.

I might be interested in a gold bar. Let's see how this deal ends up first though.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:37:22 PM

I sold the coin at a local gold buyer today. No XRF test, but all the other standard stuff.

I thank GB for a successful transaction. I can now vouch for the coins legitimacy, and I would personally do business with GB again without worry.
GB did not scam me; I of course cannot directly vouch for his future offerings.

I would ask anyone to remove negative feedback left for GB; its not fair for him.

Thankyou GB

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:14:13 AM

GoldBits...Do you have any more of those sexy gold buffalo coins? Lets make a trade  Tongue

You send BTC first and I have as many as you want  Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:40:01 PM

GoldBits...Do you have any more of those sexy gold buffalo coins? Lets make a trade  Tongue

You send BTC first and I have as many as you want  Smiley

Yup this comment seals the deal for me. The guy likely will scam someone if not this trade...but soon thereafter.

Blazed is a reputable member of the community. Sending to him first would not be a risk to you as much as it would be a risk to him if he sent first.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:28:56 PM

Sending to him first would not be a risk to you as much as it would be a risk to him if he sent first.

An anonymous person vouching for another anonymous person... #seemslegit    Roll Eyes

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

Sending to him first would not be a risk to you as much as it would be a risk to him if he sent first.

An anonymous person vouching for another anonymous person... #seemslegit    Roll Eyes

Smoothie is hardly anonymous.  You know he created the Lealana litecoins, right? 

Btw, why are you demanding escrow from the guy selling pics of his wife because he is a newbie?  Ironic, don't you think?
GoldBits (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:30:11 PM

An anonymous person vouching for another anonymous person... #seemslegit    Roll Eyes

Smoothie is hardly anonymous.  You know he created the Lealana litecoins, right?  

Btw, why are you demanding escrow from the guy selling pics of his wife because he is a newbie?  Ironic, don't you think?

Ok, I feel like being generous to the trolls today. Smiley  You have an hour to PM me smoothie's and blazedout's contact info (name/address).  Not a problem if they aren't anonymous, right?  Wink   I'll leave your post up if you can do this.

Tick tock tick tock....
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:42:56 PM

An anonymous person vouching for another anonymous person... #seemslegit    Roll Eyes

Smoothie is hardly anonymous.  You know he created the Lealana litecoins, right?  

Btw, why are you demanding escrow from the guy selling pics of his wife because he is a newbie?  Ironic, don't you think?

Ok, I feel like being generous to the trolls today. Smiley  You have an hour to PM me smoothie's and blazedout's contact info (name/address).  Not a problem if they aren't anonymous, right?  Wink   I'll leave your post up if you can do this.

Tick tock tick tock....

Smoothie posted his own info a while back (Maybe 1.5 years ago?). I am hardly anonymous, but would never just publicly post my information for all to see. Not sure how I have been dragged into all of this, but prefer to be left out of it!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

Tick tock tick tock....

Wow, a whole hour, and on a workday?  Gee, thanks! 

You can find all the info you request in a brief search of this forum, but I'm not going to dox someone because a suspected scammer wants me to.  Your reputation is the issue here, not his, and especially when literally hundreds of people know his name and his face.  The mark of a scammer is the continual (though usually unconscious) effort to redirect the focus of discussion away from himself and onto others.

How bout you dox yourself if you're as reputable and trustworthy as you claimed?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: