Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:53:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XSL coin | www.XSLdice.com  (Read 18200 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:57:47 PM

Wallet updated but its stuck at block 5001

"version" : "v1.1.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 5001,
"timeoffset" : 2
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:43:57 PM

now 8 sat  Grin
t's low .. grup 1 = 10 sat ..
another shit or dumper make cheap  Grin
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:02:11 PM

Sometime i wish i had dumped it on the very first day instead watching it rotted on empoex
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:13:59 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 10:11:03 AM by pinkie31

Sometime i wish i had dumped it on the very first day instead watching it rotted on empoex
lol, my deposit of shitcoins(xsl) to empoex(scam exchange) still pending after nearly 7 days.    Take it on chin, lessoned learned (hopefully), move on.
pinkie31

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:15:54 AM

im sure these two clowns will show up again, with another idea(scam).    keep names to avoid and warn about nowt else you can do.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:45:23 AM

Dev, are you fucking kidding?  Angry
pinkie31

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:08:41 AM

Dev, are you fucking kidding?  Angry
go try the dice game, whatever bet you try comes back with "error your bet is gonna make us explode".....      coins frozen on dodgy exchange..... wallet not working.......                    
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:07:20 PM

fu*K DEV ...  another shitcoin .. i hope you dead
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:44:01 PM

fu*K DEV ...  another shitcoin .. i hope you dead

sigh
and so it goes

I just can't stop my loss in stop loss...........

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:39:52 PM

Is the coin totally dead now? Website is down and coins are stuck ( assumed forked ) Any chance in hell the exchange that the exchange did not release the funds yet?

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:29:12 PM

Is the coin totally dead now? Website is down and coins are stuck ( assumed forked ) Any chance in hell the exchange that the exchange did not release the funds yet?
Coin is in coma, dev is dead  Tongue
I think ico btc was released to dev already and now he is having a nice holiday somewhere..
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:43:43 AM

Fuckkk

It looks dev is gone here or not capable at all. Community takeover? Im sending pm to dev and wait 24 hours if no reply then we have to move on, find a new dev and fork it
StopLossDice (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:32:06 PM

Website is up. We didn't give up. We posted a new wallet and a new source.
This is not our fault. It's community's fault for not staking. That's why we had to release a new fork.

We are working on a few games.

go try the dice game, whatever bet you try comes back with "error your bet is gonna make us explode".....      coins frozen on dodgy exchange..... wallet not working.......                    

im sure these two clowns will show up again, with another idea(scam).    keep names to avoid and warn about nowt else you can do.

You lack of manners. We've seen many keyboard warriors so far. Don't waste your time and ours. tyvm.
We've sent coins to the site, but coin's haven't arrived. We're on the same boat.

People who have coins in their personal wallets should (UPDATE WALLET AND..) start staking ASAP, so chain starts moving.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:51:13 PM

This is not our fault. It's community's fault for not staking. That's why we had to release a new fork.

I am downloading every wallet and trying to push network but its just stuck man and you dont post much here.. If chain is not moving in the first place how would you run the game? Thats why i said many times lets fix network first.. I have my wallet open for 5 or more days now?

And its because you post today after two days and wallet is still broken after the update you seems you care less about the project or may be give up one day? We dont know you. Fixing wallet has to be your no. 1 priority and then only games and other stuffs as i understand how crypto works, we need you to work on that first.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:45:58 PM

im sure these two clowns will show up again, with another idea(scam).    keep names to avoid and warn about nowt else you can do.

You lack of manners. We've seen many keyboard warriors so far. Don't waste your time and ours. tyvm.
We've sent coins to the site, but coin's haven't arrived. We're on the same boat.

People who have coins in their personal wallets should (UPDATE WALLET AND..) start staking ASAP, so chain starts moving.

Hi Dev.

Here's the thing:  I would love to stake my coins but they are all at empoex, not in my own home wallet.  And with no coins at home, I can't stake. 

We need to bootstrap the network, and as the dev, you're just the guy to do it.  Here's a suggestion:  set up a half dozen wallets either in VM's or separate machines, stake them all, and start sending coins around from one wallet to another.  Our wallets are working, we get peers, you've just got to get your block chain moving.

Please ?

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
inspirone1

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:47:15 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 04:10:54 PM by inspirone1

At this point I am wondering how many coins the dev needs to buy at rock bottom price before he decides to fix this. Also website is NOT up!

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
YourNewGod

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:41:04 PM

At this point I am wondering how many coins the dev needs to buy at rock bottom price before he decides to fix this. Also website is NOT up!
Site works fine for me. Opens, etc. Can't gamble big amounts altho Sad
inspirone1

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:46:27 PM

The site does load but what I meant is that you cant gamble any amounts as it says you can only gamble a negative amount (currently -46) So a gambling site that does not have any funds to gamble would be considered down would it not?

YourNewGod

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

The site does load but what I meant is that you cant gamble any amounts as it says you can only gamble a negative amount (currently -46) So a gambling site that does not have any funds to gamble would be considered down would it not?
No, not really Cheesy I prefer to call it non functional. There's a difference Tongue
inspirone1

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:31:20 AM

Not looking good at all. Now empoex is having BTC wallet issues and deposits and withdrawals are frozen. The only reason I even went to this exchange was because of this coin.
 They said 24 to 48 hours and when asked what was up they responded with "We can't be 24/7 online. We have families."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: