Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy 1/4 BTC for £40/$62  (Read 1699 times)
drgonzo87 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:27:45 PM

Thread title says it all.

I want to buy 1/4 BTC for £40/$62. I'd like to use paypal, as its actually quite straightforward. I don't mine transferring first, and in fact I usually like to do a trial transfer first of a nominal amount just to make sure the details are correct and everything works fine.

Any takers?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:50:11 PM

I want to buy 1/4 BTC for £40/$62. I'd like to use paypal, as its actually quite straightforward. I don't mine transferring first, and in fact I usually like to do a trial transfer first of a nominal amount just to make sure the details are correct and everything works fine.

Any takers?

Paypal is easy to reverse, and for weeks after the trade. I would suggest using another method.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:53:01 PM

Paypla and straighforward?  good luck. find someone more stupid than you are.
drgonzo87 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:48:46 AM

Lick my nuggets, s1lverbox.
drgonzo87 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:58:27 AM

Any takers?

Paypal is easy to reverse, and for weeks after the trade. I would suggest using another method.

Thanks for the tip. I've used paypal in the past and seemingly without any problems, hence my willingness to use it, but I guess it is a matter of trust, yes.

I should say, and what I was going to add were it not for the annoying post limits on my account cuz it's new, is that I would be happy to use bank transfer, as well as just trading other cryptocurrencies for BTC. I can offer XRP, Dogecoin and Litecoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: