Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Labs Gets A Boost  (Read 1358 times)
abrahamlitcoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

♔ of ♥

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:02:52 AM

Ripple Labs Gets A Boost As An Ex-Fed Joins The Team

Will Ripple get the boost that they need with the acquisition of Norman Reed?
Will this help bitcoin in a way?

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:41:32 AM

ripple is garbage and so is your pump thread
dregos

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:53:09 AM

ripple is garbage and so is your pump thread

Smiley so I can understand your post as a dump-post Smiley Elaborate please
Foerster

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:04:53 PM

Also almost all of their trading volume comes from Ripple Gateways (which are not ripple agnostic and I think they can also trade without any transaction cost, e.g. Ripple can let them just trade with themselves).

If one looks at legitimate third party exchanges (e.g. Cryptsy, Poloniex, BTC38, Kraken etc.) Ripple has combined trading volume of less than $8,000.  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

The third thing is that Ripple got many millions in venture capital funding and I think some this also goes into price stabilization.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

Also almost all of their trading volume comes from Ripple Gateways (which are not ripple agnostic and I think they can also trade without any transaction cost, e.g. Ripple can let them just trade with themselves).

If one looks at legitimate third party exchanges (e.g. Cryptsy, Poloniex, BTC38, Kraken etc.) Ripple has combined trading volume of less than $8,000.  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

The third thing is that Ripple got many millions in venture capital funding and I think some this also goes into price stabilization.

Perhaps but it's still the #2 crypto.  How's decentralization working for the other 300+ competitors to Bitcoin?  Not very well..

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:58:56 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:31:51 PM by manfred

how come, last time ripple said the growth was natural but now your chart looks like a P&D group pump your price ? Can you explain me this ?
Natural growth?
God27

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:20:33 PM

Ripple Labs Gets A Boost As An Ex-Fed Joins The Team

Will Ripple get the boost that they need with the acquisition of Norman Reed?
Will this help bitcoin in a way?

I feel that the people surrounding Ripple Labs like this guy will lobby for regulation of the ripple network.  This transparency to what is right and wrong to the small and large banks will make it safer/easier/faster to acquire/hold/spend BTC through new apps like gatehub or other gateways.

I believe this will bring more liquidity to BTC but I have no idea about the future price of BTC. Id be fine with it being stable at $250 for the next few years.

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:27:06 AM

Ripple is a platform, XRP are a currency. If you mix the two, you're starting to not make much sense...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
The Chainmaker

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Ripple lost Stripe to Bitcoin.  That was a knockdown blow.  The ref is counting down.  Will it get back up?

If it can be digitized, it should be decentralized
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: