Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Instant Bitcoin Faucet List Maker (Earn More Referrals & Commissions!)  (Read 2424 times)
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:14:06 AM

If you are trying to collect free bitcoin by promoting all the best bitcoin faucets than you need the free tool below!

Get your own bitcoin faucet list link below and you can build referral and commissions from +50 websites by promoting the one link below!

Code:
http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=BITCOINADDRESS

*Just replace the "BITCOINADDRESS" with your bitcoin address in the link above and then promote that link all over the net to earn 100% of the referrals and commissions from ALL of the faucets in the list!

We also maintain the list daily by adding new faucets and removing the old. ALL new faucets will automatically use your referral links!

Let me know if you need any help or have questions and I will be happy to help you build your own bitcoin revenue stream by promoting bitcoin faucet sites.

ANYONE CAN DO IT!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:33:19 PM

If you are trying to collect free bitcoin by promoting all the best bitcoin faucets than you need the free tool below!

Get your own bitcoin faucet list link below and you can build referral and commissions from +50 websites by promoting the one link below!

Code:

*Just replace the "BITCOINADDRESS" with your bitcoin address in the link above and then promote that link all over the net to earn 100% of the referrals and commissions from ALL of the faucets in the list!

We also maintain the list daily by adding new faucets and removing the old. ALL new faucets will automatically use your referral links!

Let me know if you need any help or have questions and I will be happy to help you build your own bitcoin revenue stream by promoting bitcoin faucet sites.

ANYONE CAN DO IT!  Cool

You mean we can make our own faucet list or it's just the referral program?
ISellScripts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:19:10 PM

Code:

ANYONE CAN DO IT!  Cool

You mean we can make our own faucet list or it's just the referral program?

I think you can make your own list link. I used the link in the first post and added my bitcoin address to the end and I see that all the faucet links are my referral links. I will be promoting the list and I already see some good results.

Thanks for the great tool. Wink
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:01:49 PM

I mis http://bitcoins.kurai.nl microwallet faucet giving away 500 satoshi an hour Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: