Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 01:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying btc with paypal  (Read 1212 times)
bobalo (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:25:29 PM

Hi. I'm not exactly new to the community , however I haven't been posting and shit.
I did a transaction a while back with a member of the community and it went smooth , so i'm not a newbie.
I fully understand the risk the seller might have, however I assure you I have verified paypal and a reputable market rep on another forum (PM me for verification)
Probably the best possible way is for you to invoice my paypal account , I heard those can't be chargebacked that easily (and chargebacking is NOT my intention - what's the point? Unless you don't send me btc)
I don't mind going first with a verified user at all!
I hope that among all these fucking scammers you can find hope to trust me as I really need some bitcoins for further business (i'd be buying alot if we get to know eachother and trust eachother)
Please remember I'm here to do business and i'm serious about it.
If theres any way that I can assure you I won't scam you , please let me know - I'm willing to do anything to get some reputation.

BitcoinBoss666

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:28:07 PM

How much btc you need my friend?Smiley We can use escrow!!
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:30:09 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 12:43:37 PM by mishax1

Use https://www.bitrated.com for escrow.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113535/bitrated-adds-reputation-system-offering-chargeback-like-process-to-bitcoin
bobalo (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

How much btc you need my friend?Smiley We can use escrow!!
Sure i'm fine with using an escrow as long as it don't mean more fees!
At the moment i'm looking for about 80$ but as a precaution I can do 40 first , 40 after.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: