Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocoinx2!  (Read 979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the doubler! (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:31:34 PM

Hey everyone I've been really enjoying this site. I made an ac to come on here and share about it. Currently I've made about two btc. I plan to keep on rolling them back in I'll keep everyone posted on the results.

Also I was wondering if anyone else has used this site? If so what kinds of profit have u made?
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:43:01 PM

Alt or just promoting that ref link? I call bullshit.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:43:16 PM

All stats are fake.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
the doubler! (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:45:21 PM

Alt? Def not just promoting. Legit use I'm wondering if I should reinvest? Is anyone else using? These guys have been active in their forum and also respond to support.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:46:40 PM

Alt? Def not just promoting. Legit use I'm wondering if I should reinvest? Is anyone else using? These guys have been active in their forum and also respond to support.

Post the TX ids and sign the address to prove you received anything from this site. It looks like you're just trying to sucker people into using your ref link.

Why not post this under your other account?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:45:16 PM

Post the TX ids and sign the address to prove you received anything from this site. It looks like you're just trying to sucker people into using your ref link.

Why not post this under your other account?
He will never post from his original account as he is using fake data and want to make money through referrals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: