Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin will reach it's $1000 mark again?  (Read 19432 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

i have been back and forth with my opinion about the possibility of another big rise and reaching $1000 again but these days i am more convinced that it will happen in the near future maybe even this year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:28:52 PM

i have been back and forth with my opinion about the possibility of another big rise and reaching $1000 again but these days i am more convinced that it will happen in the near future maybe even this year.

Sooner or later we will see the $1000 again if Bitcoin keeps on growing in terms of users/adoption and infrastructure.
The fundamentals are looking good. SegWit ill be implemented the coming weeks, Lightning Network seems to make great progress.Furthermore block reward will get cut in half in july and if demand stays the same or keeps rising a price increase is inevitable.So be patient and don't play the short quick profit game.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Sooner or later we will see the $1000 again if Bitcoin keeps on growing in terms of users/adoption and infrastructure.
The fundamentals are looking good. SegWit ill be implemented the coming weeks, Lightning Network seems to make great progress.Furthermore block reward will get cut in half in july and if demand stays the same or keeps rising a price increase is inevitable.So be patient and don't play the short quick profit game.

Exactly and there is a full possibility that we will see this value to bitcoin at the end of the year, as it is expected that price will increase at the time of halving and will be more higher at the year end.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:40:29 PM

Exactly and there is a full possibility that we will see this value to bitcoin at the end of the year, as it is expected that price will increase at the time of halving and will be more higher at the year end.

Exactly price increase will happen on the time of halving as most speculation, and I believe it would reach $1000 only if bitcoin reaches $700 on  the time of halving.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:50:44 PM

Well? Will it?

So far I've a lot of doubt.

yes it really can, to  be honest it can go to 1000$ this year, after halving, because price rises right now and i don't think that it will stop anytime soon so price should rise up to 500$ before halving, and after halving price could rise up to 900$ and then we will need 1 month till we see 1000$ price
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:51:52 PM

Exactly price increase will happen on the time of halving as most speculation, and I believe it would reach $1000 only if bitcoin reaches $700 on  the time of halving.
Yeah we can expect a price rise to be $1000 after halving as everything is going well and good in progress including the price value. So don't be greedy and sell your coins before halving.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

This would mean a little more than  2x in the price, Being optimistic may be feasible, but it would be just another bubble or a fact represent for greater usability and acceptance in everyday applications.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:25:00 PM

This would mean a little more than  2x in the price, Being optimistic may be feasible, but it would be just another bubble or a fact represent for greater usability and acceptance in everyday applications.

last time this happened was the same scenario going on.
everybody was debating 2x, 3x value is not possible and bitcoin price is just $100 and no more and we saw the price go up to $1100

Buying the dip...
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:31:10 PM

everybody was debating 2x, 3x value is not possible and bitcoin price is just $100 and no more and we saw the price go up to $1100

Looking at the present scenario i thinkk it will take a long time for bitcoin to reach 1000 mark and even if halving takes price to next level I don't think its possible to achieve before the year end.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:41:10 AM

Looking at the present scenario i thinkk it will take a long time for bitcoin to reach 1000 mark and even if halving takes price to next level I don't think its possible to achieve before the year end.

Without doubt the price of bitcoin touch the $1000 mark again, but not sure which time this would happen. I believe everything depends on the coming halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:18:06 AM

The 1k bitcoin is not that far ahead of us within the next 2-3 years maybe we can see that price of bitcoin again.

The bitcoin will definitely reach $1000 within the next two to three years. It could be even earlier.

We will see that price by the end of the year 2016 we don't have to wait too long to see that price as halving will help us to see that price in this year.
It can be a long time when it will reach that high value because you already know that the value will keep stable and that is not the best thing that can happen to all of us.
There are also people saying that the value keeps stable after the halving, and that is bad.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:44:56 AM

Yeah I believe it will definitely reach $1000 again when this going to happen is something we cannot know. But Bitcoin is heading in the good direction again so we just have to wait and see what happens. 
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:00:01 AM

I think the bitcoin will reach the 1000 dollar mark easily to be honest it will maybe take some time but most likely it will.
This will most likely happen because of the bitcoin halving itself this year, will be a very good year.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:12:19 AM

The 1k bitcoin is not that far ahead of us within the next 2-3 years maybe we can see that price of bitcoin again.

The bitcoin will definitely reach $1000 within the next two to three years. It could be even earlier.

We will see that price by the end of the year 2016 we don't have to wait too long to see that price as halving will help us to see that price in this year.
Yes, I am also thinking that this amount will be reached so easily within this year, the price is now at $420 and the halving is also coming sooner so with that the price may sooner reach to $1000.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:31:06 AM

history has proven to us that $1000 is a price that is possible for bitcoin and there will be enough demand for it also.

and now with all the decline after the last time to $200 and the very slow rise to the stable price of $420 i think it is not that far to reach.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

It is good that many people are positive about Bitcoin but we must be realistic and dont dream, it will not reach that value now soon because it is now stable for a long time.
And there are a lot of people that is hating that and I understand that because we want to make some profit.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:27:39 PM

It is good that many people are positive about Bitcoin but we must be realistic and dont dream, it will not reach that value now soon because it is now stable for a long time.
And there are a lot of people that is hating that and I understand that because we want to make some profit.

Price is stable at a moment that doesn't mean it will be in future too, price will surely go high at the time of halving and we might see the value of bitcoin reaching to $1k by the end of the year 2016.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:28:49 PM

and did you heard what happened in the year 2013?
at that year the price was also at much lower and the increase was much slower and at some days there would happen the stability but still the price boost up at much height.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:41:17 PM

If halving doesn't have impact on bitcoin then surely bitcoin price can be expected by the end of the year.
And I think the halving will have a good impact on the price of bitcoin and still the price will rise up to only $1000 in this year, in the mid or the end, as currently it require some more time to reach more higher than $1000.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:47:51 AM

If halving doesn't have impact on bitcoin then surely bitcoin price can be expected by the end of the year.
And I think the halving will have a good impact on the price of bitcoin and still the price will rise up to only $1000 in this year, in the mid or the end, as currently it require some more time to reach more higher than $1000.

I dont think that it will reach 1k price per bitcoin the halving now is not the same as before and the price 1k is not reachable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: