Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Scrypt.cc a scam? +Updates  (Read 20541 times)
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:16:13 AM

it is not a scam but i m sure it s a ponzi. The one of the best ponzis Smiley There is no cloudmining site  mining in real, maybe just 2 or 3. But none of them give a nice earning. İf you get your ROI , run away quickly Smiley

You saying a ponzi isn't a scam?

Ponzi is not a scam. Ponzi is a gamble. at Ponzi You know the risk and you win or lost your money . But scam is a cheating. You dont know it s a scam .

Ponzi = You win or lost like a gamble
Scam = You ll be swindled and lost your money.

Lol. I know what you're saying, but a ponzi is most definitely a scam.

If the manager is calling it a ponzi and explains that you can win big or lose big, that's not automatically a scam. If the manager somehow clouds the statement that it's a ponzi, it is by all means a scam Smiley

Yes, and this manager isn't calling it a ponzi
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:41:25 AM

it is not a scam but i m sure it s a ponzi. The one of the best ponzis Smiley There is no cloudmining site  mining in real, maybe just 2 or 3. But none of them give a nice earning. İf you get your ROI , run away quickly Smiley

Ponzi is not a scam. Ponzi is a gamble. at Ponzi You know the risk and you win or lost your money . But scam is a cheating. You dont know it s a scam .

If the manager is calling it a ponzi and explains that you can win big or lose big, that's not automatically a scam. If the manager somehow clouds the statement that it's a ponzi, it is by all means a scam Smiley

So we don't know if for sure yet Wink

Here is a payout if someone wants to start digging: https://blockchain.info/address/1EtGygKVH8aTwdEVxXPav5SRMVJUccCEjW

It got fed 100 BTC from this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7

Danz0r77

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:50:55 PM

Here is a payout if someone wants to start digging: https://blockchain.info/address/1EtGygKVH8aTwdEVxXPav5SRMVJUccCEjW

It got fed 100 BTC from this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7

There are a few worrying signs creeping in for me.

The fact that the top 20 users are holding 300GHs (60%) of the total hashrate. Combined with the fact that the ranking has disappeared for users outside of the top 20, making it impossible to calculate how much hash might be found between you and the top 20.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:23:12 AM

There are a few worrying signs creeping in for me.

The fact that the top 20 users are holding 300GHs (60%) of the total hashrate. Combined with the fact that the ranking has disappeared for users outside of the top 20, making it impossible to calculate how much hash might be found between you and the top 20.

lol scrypt.cc is trying to hide how much hash it is using.  definate ponzi for sure.  there is no reason for it to hide everything but the top twenty.  he is getting ready to run with the money.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:35:37 AM

Their ASIC's got pulled off the power today. See whats happening to the hashrate: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Would it be linked? Or just a coincidence?
Danz0r77

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:57:52 AM

Their ASIC's got pulled off the power today. See whats happening to the hashrate: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

I don't see that anything has happened (outside of normal patterns)? There's certainly not 850GHs missing.
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:37:15 PM

I don't see that anything has happened (outside of normal patterns)? There's certainly not 850GHs missing.

Quote from: cryptodevil on Today at 01:06:01 PM
Quote from: mitch845 on Today at 12:31:45 PM
What's the problem with it?
I just write my opinion and let know to as much people as possible that sites like cloud mining, hyip, online investment, are like gambling and MUST be taken as that. I just like to advise people to not invest too much, and to consider all online businness gambling.
I'm not a believer, but for you "ponzi" is just like devil. There are a lot of "ponzi" schemes in real life, that you maybe can't see.

Do you even fucking know what a 'Ponzi' scheme is or are you just going to keep shrugging your shoulders and making hand-wavy statements about how it doesn't really matter if it is a scam?

It does matter and anyone who says it doesn't is either a complete moron or a shill for the scam itself.

Gambling is the process of placing a wager on the outcome of an event based on evaluating the constants and variables which form the basis for the 'odds' a particular outcome will occur.

Investing in a scheme which is pretending to be a legitimate business is not gambling, it is investing in a scheme you believe to be legitimate because you are fraudulently being told it is legitimate by the promoters of the scheme.

That is a criminal act.
bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:39:34 PM

kinki

Activity: 9

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignor   
Re: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining
Today at 01:11:28 PM
Reply with quote  #1746
i want tell you something.....
maybe scrypt.cc is just a scammer.....

please login scrypt.cc and choose  "Rankings" , you will find "Scrypt.CC's Top 20 Hashers"
because  total top 20 hashers are amount about ~300,000,000KHS (=300G).....how AMAZING!!
SO I guess total scrypt.cc sold about over 600,000,000KHS (=600G )!!

DO YOU KNOW THE largest hash rate of scrypt coin
yes!!  it's Litecoin!!

DO YOU KNOW how many hash rate are mining litecoin ??
it's about 1000G!!

SO....scrypt.cc's hashrate  is over helf of litecoin!!!

but i feel so confused!!
when scrypt.cc stop mining this moment........why litecoin's hashrate are never droping down!!

maybe you will say "scrypt.cc mine the most profitable coins"!!
but i guess they still have to distribute over 50% hashrate to mine litecoin (because the coin scale is bigger enough)

so.....i just guess scrypt.cc really not a mining company !! but a scammer (maybe ponzi)!!
naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:55:31 PM

^^^^
Is stupid

The difficulty has dropped a lot https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty
Danz0r77

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:22:37 PM

^^^^
Is stupid

No, it hasn't. If anything, it's increased since May 10th.
anderl

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:26:47 PM

So what happened every other time over the past month?  Did scrypt.cc's miners get their power shut off then too?
anderl

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:30:22 PM

^^^^
Is stupid

If you look it only dropped 200GHS.  And it has done that 5 times over the last month.  If scrypt.cc's data centers had their power shut off and litecoin dropped only 200 GHS and the top scrypt.cc miners have over 300GHs that means ponzi.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:35:43 PM

Update (12/05/2015): We have decided to move the miners from DC#4 where we had the electricity issues to DC#2 where we house our old GPUs, We have already started the move and we will be mining within the next 48 hours.

Update on the scrypt page after logging in.

The drop could be because of Scrypt.cc being down. Apparently they're not just in that datacentre.
Danz0r77

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:02:16 PM

Update (12/05/2015): We have decided to move the miners from DC#4 where we had the electricity issues to DC#2 where we house our old GPUs, We have already started the move and we will be mining within the next 48 hours.

The drop could be because of Scrypt.cc being down. Apparently they're not just in that datacentre.

DC#2 (the GPUs) were supposedly shut down weeks ago due to not being profitable. Only DC4 (the ASICs) were running. 850GHs of them.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:11:49 AM

DC#2 (the GPUs) were supposedly shut down weeks ago due to not being profitable. Only DC4 (the ASICs) were running. 850GHs of them.

Well, if the electricity is affordable there, who cares where the ASIC's are running. Though I'm quite curious what type of hardware they use.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

Well, if the electricity is affordable there, who cares where the ASIC's are running. Though I'm quite curious what type of hardware they use.

Yes, you ll find that one out. As soon as LTCgear starts paying....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
anderl

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:11:35 PM

Wait 850 GHS in DC4 and their provider cut off the power?  And total scrypt coin hashrate only dropped about 250GHs?  LOL
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:12:48 PM

Yes, you ll find that one out. As soon as LTCgear starts paying....

Well, at least they're mining again. Server is a bit dodgy and slow from time to time.

Well, adding money to the accounts Wink
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

is scrypt.cc scam or not. i am poor.i want to invest 500$. please advice me
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:37:46 AM

is scrypt.cc scam or not. i am poor.i want to invest 500$. please advice me
If you can't afford to lose 500, don't invest it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: