Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset - PONZI UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE  (Read 1459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zzzman20 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:12:45 AM

It's a self moderated thread, and he keeps deleting my posts. So, I'll create my own.

STOP THROWING MONEY AT THIS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN PERSON

THIS IS A PONZI UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

you're welcome.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:13:58 AM

I'm sick of people creating SCAM NXT ASSETS - THIS IS ANOTHER ONE.

There are a lot of good, awesome, legit NXT assets. But unfortunately there are a lot of people like this guy trying to get easy money by creating assets such as this one-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961897.0

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/10813939830153169076

If it turns out he's legit, I'll edit this thread. I don't intend to FUD anyone. But, as it stands now, he's a newbie account, stranger, could disappear with the money at any time.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:26:53 AM

Might as well come on over to the NXT forum and defend yourself on the thread I created for you - https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/glidesec-ponzi/

And you can come into MY self moderated thread too, created just for you - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966210.0

Frickin scammers. Get a damn job.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961897.msg10562954#msg10562954

He's deleting my posts as fast as I can post them lol.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:40:44 AM

But hey man, if I'm wrong, great! Sounds like an awesome asset. But how about you provide some proof or some legitimacy? Who are you?

i am working on proof for all investment options. go and hound the 1000 other assets and coins with no proof. give people a fair go bud. You say you have "busted a scam", yet you haven't shown any proof whatsoever, you are welcome to your own opinion, but that's all it is, a personal opinion.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

When you create an asset like this, you need to have proof that it's not a scam ready when you create it.

Such as... If you're such a crypto expert, you just joined Bitcointalk in the beginning of February??? Really??? And you don't even have a NXT forum profile name?

By the way, I'm reposting all this stuff on the NXT forum and in the other thread I created for you. You can't delete those posts. Come on over and provide some proof enough to satisfy everyone, and I'll edit my posts. I'm not mindless by the way. I'm quite smart, and good at recognizing scams.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:43:02 AM

Hopefully Mr. Upsurge will stop selling shares until we get all this figured out. If he's got such a great trading team, what's the hurry? Plenty of trading time.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:45:45 AM

But hey man, if I'm wrong, great! Sounds like an awesome asset. But how about you provide some proof or some legitimacy? Who are you?

i am working on proof for all investment options. go and hound the 1000 other assets and coins with no proof. give people a fair go bud. You say you have "busted a scam", yet you haven't shown any proof whatsoever, you are welcome to your own opinion, but that's all it is, a personal opinion.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

When you create an asset like this, you need to have proof that it's not a scam ready when you create it.

As stated earlier we are working on it as we speak.  There is nothing more i can do at this stage to ease your mind, except suggest you do not invest if you are wary.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Well, if you're not a scammer, I recommend you stop selling shares now, get your information in order, create a proper asset page, THEN start selling shares again. The way you are doing it now is 100% ponzi-esque. Advertise the hell out of yourself on twitter, post on BTCtalk with a newbie account, no NXTforum.org profile, etc etc.

It's pretty lame dude.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:43:31 PM

In the hopes that anyone sees this, please stop throwing money into this scam asset until it is proven not to be a scam. So far over 300,000 NXT, or about 15 BTC has been raised.
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:46:35 PM

Hi zzzman20, i see you have some time on your hands, perhaps the real world is too much for you Wink yes you get a cut of the profits only if you are invested! we pay every Wednesday and every Sunday. at this stage we are looking at around ~4% interest on the initial investment, bi-weekly!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Can you give an update on dividend schedule?  The last payout was eight days ago.  I'm assuming you are no longer on the bi-weekly schedule??

Yeah man, ponzi's stop paying when they stop selling shares... the asset issuer hasn't sold any shares for a while now, about 8 days actually LOL - https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-PAYL-8T56-TN6N-458RJ
zzzman20 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:51:05 PM

Basically you're creating another way to scam people out of money since you aren't selling shares in the NXT asset anymore. Distribute a bunch of POS coins, hold most for yourself, and sell them. Are people still buying into this ponzi? You bunch of morons.

Update | GlideSEC & Glidecoin | April 01 2015

Hi guys, just some general information about the future release of Glidecoin - which if all goes to plan should be released in a few weeks - remember the ONLY form of initial distribution, will be you guessed it! you guys, only shareholders will receive 100% of the initial distribution! yeah we could hold an ICO - but we figured this way its more beneficial and rewarding to our shareholders, after initial distribution Glidecoin will be purely POS (proof of stake) and be primarily focused on privacy, security & anonymity - we have put together a pretty decent coding team and we have some pretty groundbreaking code in store in terms of anonymity and security  (possibility of ring signatures at this stage) - buckle up tight guys!

we will take a snapshot of the chain at a certain stage in the next few weeks and distribution will be based off that snapshot

Thanks again for the support guys!

How does this change the business model you laid out on page 1, if at all?  Do I understand correctly that this is a move off of the NXT platform and onto your own independent coin, and the dividends will be paid through POS?

incorrect, we arent moving off the NXT platform - GlideSEC is here to stay - just as original plans we have decided to also create a coin and distribute it to shareholders as a bonus and incentive

glidesec will stay fully functional and continue to issue dividends, infact glidesec itself will be invested in glidecoin - so we may see some decent benefits and dividend size increasing from this move Wink just to make things clear, this isnt a swap, this is an addition.

Glidesec and Glidecoin will interact with each other - Glidesec will act as stabilization fund in some way.

TL;DR free coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: