Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop CS6 Annoyances with Image > Adjustments  (Read 1145 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:06:30 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:30:07 AM by Lethn

Hey guys, I'm finally going to be doing quite a lot of updating on my main website ( I know it's about time right? Tongue ) and now I am assured my computer is in working order I have come back to an old extremely annoying problem in Photoshop where when you try to go to Image > Adjustments and change the brightness/contrast levels etc. up to a certain point the damn thing just resets itself back to the original position! Now I'm making sure I'm not being stupid and pressing cancel or anything and there's no apply button I can see to make sure it sets properly so there is clearly something going on in options elsewhere.

Does anyone else have experience with this? Let me know, what happens is in the preview it sets up fine but then everything goes back to the way it was or only changes very slightly if at all.

Edit: Oh wait a minute, I think I discovered what was wrong, how weird, I was using a noise filter and uniform blur fucks things up but Gaussian blur works absolutely fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: