Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT]  (Read 23203 times)
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:07:32 AM

wow
very low

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:16:20 AM

Wallet works good?
Blockchain good?

maybe there are more coins than we think?

I think the most likely is that dev left it and coin is pretty broken and dev is selling at any price, but that's just ugly guess.
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:05:09 AM

Broken coin?
Dev get lost?

Anyone knows something? (i don't have twist but i watch few days and thinking about buy lol)

Name:    multimediafactory
Activity:    28
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 24, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Last Active:    March 09, 2015, 08:36:01 PM

You're freaking out because he's been gone for 3 days? If it was a week or two, sure, but come on...
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

No i am not freaking, because i don't hold this coin and i don't know if i'll buy some.

I only asked questions - because selling to cap 200$ is not regular trader's behavior..

Dev is offline 3rd day, so questions are justified imho.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

Taking offers to add more payout coins to www.xpool.ca

PM if interested.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:48:04 PM

What's next on the roadmap?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
freshstorm

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:57:54 PM

considered the same question, what is next on the roadmap?
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

If the dev turns out to have jumped ship, I try to find a dev for take over development.
I think the idea behind the project has merit.
Connecting crypto communities to 3D printing communities would be quite the accomplishment.
The ability to buy and sell designs while being able to rent a 3D printer to build your your own designs would be very cool.

twitter @antiiclimax
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

still with 4k twist on yobit, but I don't think to sell them at this price.
But seems like dev is dead.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Shurikenix

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:19:06 AM

The wallet dont't sync. What nodes need to add in .conf file?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:45:19 AM

Why is everyone panicking LOL

I'm going to stick around see if any of the tasks become accomplished on the roadmap as scheduled - I don't get worried if a dev isn't active for a while each one is different I suppose, if the schedule isn't completed on time then there's something actually worth worrying about

Wallet sync's fine here with no conf required

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:28:08 PM

Can't blame dev here. Price reached 100% over ico(quite rare),good profit for thoose one like me who invested in ico.

Then new op,new wallet and that story about wallet virus....panic sell. Price crash.
Team demotivated.

Wait for a takeover.
Good potential here.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:54:19 PM

I understand story with virus and Suprnova down are not something exciting, but any more or less serious developer would not be scared off by those minor issues. There were coins having much more serious problems at the beginning, but with serious/dedicated developer they overcame the obstacles.
Cant imagine a serious dev demotivated and run because of such small issues... If thats the case, it means they did not value this work at all, so easily dropped that at the first chance.

I am wondering what makes you guys think this is/was legit project and not a scam from the beginning..? The scenario is very familiar: newbie account creates an ICO coin, gets the funds, then sets a buy wall with remaining funds, dumps his coins on that buy wall himself, and run away... What worries me a lot, is the last post from the dev is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966354.msg10689784#msg10689784 - he is talking about ICO coins released. So ICO released == dev disappeared...  Undecided

I hope I am wrong in my assumptions, but I'm afraid I am not..

If dev is alive and is not a scammer, please post a single message. Its not hard to do.

... this space is not for rent ...
Twittermeister

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:04:08 PM

Where can i see the distribution numbers, and how much did they gain in the ipco?
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:06:28 PM

I don't think.
Have bought at ico price (5.3 more or less) and sold some also at 20k.

Then new wallet and op,price stable and then after pool and virus price chrashed.(so,basically,investor dump,not dev).

If dev intention was to dump,he could do at 20k, not at 3k.

So,i only think they are demotivated.

Anyway, any takeover?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:31:40 PM

I understand story with virus and Suprnova down are not something exciting, but any more or less serious developer would not be scared off by those minor issues. There were coins having much more serious problems at the beginning, but with serious/dedicated developer they overcame the obstacles.
Cant imagine a serious dev demotivated and run because of such small issues... If thats the case, it means they did not value this work at all, so easily dropped that at the first chance.

I am wondering what makes you guys think this is/was legit project and not a scam from the beginning..? The scenario is very familiar: newbie account creates an ICO coin, gets the funds, then sets a buy wall with remaining funds, dumps his coins on that buy wall himself, and run away... What worries me a lot, is the last post from the dev is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966354.msg10689784#msg10689784 - he is talking about ICO coins released. So ICO released == dev disappeared...  Undecided

If dev is alive and is not a scammer, please post a single message. Its not hard to do.

There's still a bit of hash power behind it from people who must still be interested in seeing this go somewhere

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:41:34 PM

There's still a bit of hash power behind it from people who must still be interested in seeing this go somewhere

Hashrate is going up.

twitter @antiiclimax
albert73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

It's only been a week since his last post on March 07
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:15:53 PM

I invested and sold in this coin. Project rocks

If somehing new will happen I'll invest again...
I like 5X gain
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:48:46 PM

Something new....

wow

we are on C-CEX Voting!!! AWESOME

Com'on Dev come back... do your promotion....

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: