Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! More than 7 days I don"t receive bitcoins from a Microwallet to My Wallet  (Read 1943 times)
Mirnaya (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:47:47 PM

Hello! More than 7 days I don"t receive bitcoins from a Microwallet to My Wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:30:48 PM

Did you reach minimum payout?

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:43:57 AM

How many satoshi on your microwallet account ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:43:47 PM

You probably don't want to waste your time on faucets anyway. Even if they send you payment then you probably wouldn't be able to spend what you receive without paying fees that makes up the majority of the amount you receive.

Do yourself a favor and abandon using faucets.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:45:07 PM

Hello! More than 7 days I don"t receive bitcoins from a Microwallet to My Wallet.

It's known that Microwallet is giving payouts late lately ... so you better move to another faucet like FaucetBox or Paytoshi .
Good luck OP
~ Madness

wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:56:19 PM

It's known that Microwallet is giving payouts late lately ... so you better move to another faucet like FaucetBox or Paytoshi .
Good luck OP
~ Madness
Nope. Using faucets is not very economical. The op should st the very least do the calculation as to how much they would make per hour to see that is it not worth it for him to use faucets.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:48:42 AM

Good luck OP
~ Madness
Nope. Using faucets is not very economical. The op should st the very least do the calculation as to how much they would make per hour to see that is it not worth it for him to use faucets.
Unless if the user win jackpot or something that are good

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:49:48 AM

Same here, I'm waiting for payment more than eight days and still nothing.
I sent a request by mail but no answer. Last time I used microwallet was more than a month ago and then they were paying.
Someone else had similar experience recently? Are they even paying still?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:01:19 AM

I don't like Microwallet as I had few Satoshis earned in the few last month which wasn't paid to my Xapo wallet and now if I check, it shows the balance as zero. Again I earned 10000 Satoshis which is above the minimum requirement of Microwallet and still I have not received anything.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:02:42 AM

Same here, I'm waiting for payment more than eight days and still nothing.
I sent a request by mail but no answer. Last time I used microwallet was more than a month ago and then they were paying.
Someone else had similar experience recently? Are they even paying still?

No they aren't. In fact they just removed my satoshis without informing me about the same. The amount was quite less and so I dint bother but I am not going to use this wallet again.

OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:09:08 AM

They seem to only be paying out once per month - so far this year:
Jan 22 - Jan 29 - Feb 15 - Mar 9

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Rowshan73

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 03:51:51 PM

They seem to only be paying out once per month - so far this year:
Jan 22 - Jan 29 - Feb 15 - Mar 9

They pays but according to their own whim. The gap between my last two payment is 23 days & each time my balance was over 0.001. My best guess they are using users balance in other profitable business, it may be short term lending or gambling.
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:50:12 PM

I don't actually mind the gap, I like building up a balance before I get paid. I think it makes for lower fees when I spend my bitcoins. Hopefully, they will keep paying.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: